[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In case you have been living under a rock, bleaching your au
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (427 KB, 560x629) Image search: [Google]
file.png
427 KB, 560x629
In case you have been living under a rock, bleaching your autistic kids asshole with a bleach enema is gaining popularity among parents who think that it can cure their childs autism.

Their logic is, that a parasite in the kids intestines causes autism, so if they bleach it to death, they will cure the kid.

spoiler warning: it doesnt work, all it does is destroy the kids intestinal lining and make them shit it out, as well as suffer extreme pain. too bad the parents are so dumb they think the shit that falls out is actually parasites. some of them do it to their pets too in hopes to cure other shit, up to 3 times a day.

pic related, it came out of a kids asshole after getting bleached

Why aren't CPS being called? Believe it or not, this group shares tactics on how to deal with CPS so that they can bleach their kids buttholes to their hearts content.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/autism-potentially-lethal-bleach-cure-feared-to-have-spread-to-britain-a6744291.html
>>
File: file.png (320 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320 KB, 404x720
"parasites" are actually intestinal lining getting shit out of their kids assholes, too bad they are fucking retarded and dont realize that
>>
i think they got the 'tism from their parents
>>
>>70698179
>spoiler warning: it doesnt work
damn! will 4chan ever be cured?
>>
File: tumblr_n073c7pqFb1sgwvw2o1_501.png (10 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n073c7pqFb1sgwvw2o1_501.png
10 KB, 248x203
How do we get Donald Trump to publicly endorse bleach enemas as the cure to autism?
>>
Is this a redneck thing?
>>
File: file.png (366 KB, 473x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
366 KB, 473x640
>>70698576

its an idiot thing
>>
>>70698179
This reminds me of free bleeding, in that it smacks of something that channers made up for keks
>>
>>70698179
My boyfriend was reading the big thread about this yesterday and was literally rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably over this. I don't know why he thought it was so funny but I haven't seen him laugh that hard in a long time.
>>
How is this /pol/ and why do we need multiple threads every day about it?
>>
File: 1440430681351.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440430681351.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>70698576

It's a "Parents are so overwhelmed and stressed trying to care for a child with autism that they delude themselves into believing in the witch-doctor shit because they don't know what else to do and are completely desperate" thing.

Honestly, I feel bad for them. Mostly feel bad for the kids though.
>>
>>70699251

im canadian i can post about whatever the fuck i want faggot you cant do shit bitch
>>
>>70699160
Your boyfriend has autism.
The bleach's under the sink, you know what to do.
>>
I don't see the problem desu
>>
>>70698179
>bleaching your autistic kids asshole with a bleach enema is gaining popularity among parents who think that it can cure their childs autism
Prove it can't.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x596
>>70698642
>enemas arent always pretty at my house
>>
10 years
>wow I can't believe the bleach treatment did nothing my kid is still autism
these people vote and breed
>>
>>70698179
>>70698380
wonder what it tastes like?
>>
Honestly, it probably is an extremely effective treatment for adults who have extreme parasite infections. Not something you would routinely use, but something possibly worthy of considering for a one time treatment, if no other medical treatments worked (unlikely).

But turning it into some "cure all", and the suggestion to administer it into children is just vile and seems quite sinister.
>>
>>70698179
Do you need to post this disgusting image every 2 hours or something?

If you're so upset about it report it to child protective services or tell their state's medical board that they're practicing medicine without a license.
>>
I'm not sure what's more interesting, the fact that someone has been making this exact same thread every 3-4 hours for 3 days, or the fact that there is a small army of proxies bumping it with unique IDs pretending to take it seriously with the exact same replies every time.

What's the purpose? To turn people away from /pol/ by keeping a nasty image of shit on the first page all day long?
>>
>>70699946
Apparently somebody decided to find out. Notice the fork.
>>
>>70698576
More like a hippie leftist, probably vegan, "homeopathic medicine" thing.
>>
>>70700949
This.
>>70700485
I noticed.
>>70700445
Better than looking at another nigger dick how can whitebois compete thread.
>>
Or maybe parents with autistic kids should stop feeding them shit diets that make their symptoms worse.....
>>
>>70698179
STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT

THIS IS NOT POLITICS WE DONT GIVEA FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE BLEACHING ASSHOLES OR RETARDED PARENTS
>>
Best thread I've seen in awhile.
>>
>>70698179
Why does this same person keep posting this thread every day? I am tried of seeing baby shit keep popping up
>>
>>70698179
Fucking hell, can't I look at the catalogue without seeing this disgusting picture?

Its intestinal lining for anyone interested, the kids getting it done are fucked.
>>
>>70702264

Because it got a huge reaction and spawned five or six fast moving threads and OP is suffering from a withdrawal of his 5 minutes of fame.
>>
File: VJW3dpV.png (402 KB, 556x312) Image search: [Google]
VJW3dpV.png
402 KB, 556x312
>>
>>70698642
>this kills the child
if there was any hope for the poor child, its gone now. That's some borderline Freudian shit.
>>
>>70702264

they're government shills sliding /pol/
>>
fucking disgusting what the fuck
>>
>>70698179
I am glad I am "living under a rock" about this. This is beyond stupid, this is felony level stupid. These people are literally going to kill their own children
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.