[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape Alarms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 91TNu2I2JjL._SL1500_.jpg (398 KB, 1167x1500) Image search: [Google]
91TNu2I2JjL._SL1500_.jpg
398 KB, 1167x1500
> Be me, walking down the street late at night after work
>I'm being tracked by a Mohammed that have just left Tasty Kebab and Chicken after finishing his shift for the night
>He rushes at me and grabs my arms, he tells me not to struggle
>Luckiily, I've got my trusty rape alarm in my hands, ready and armed.
>I push the button and it emits 70 decibels of rape alert, letting everyone know a rape is in progress
>Dozens of kebabs leave their houses, suddenly aware that a rape is going on and they all join in
> I get gang raped.

WTF /pol/ the police said this would deter rapists not attract them!?

Q589: Are there any legal self defence products that I can buy?

A: The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm. These are not expensive and can be bought from most local police stations or supermarkets.

WHY WOULD THEY LIE TO ME.
>>
>muhmmad trailing you
>you sound alarm while he gets close
>police rushes in
>"why did you sound that alarm?"
>"he was about to attack me!"
>"i dindu nuffin!!"
>sent to reeducation camp for islamophobia

wouldnt be surprised if this actually happened IRL
>>
>>70697779
it's hilarious that women proclaim to be strong and equal and this device is literally designed to let everyone around you know you're weak and call for a man to help you.
>>
>>70698183
It's similar to them standing up to the patriarchy and evil males. They stop the moment there's no guys around to hide behind or they meet actual patriarchy and mysogynists. They then just start hiding at home, not going out anymore while still shouting the same junk as usual.
>>
>>70697779
The only proper way to deal with this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0ztaCwb-A
>>
File: 1460349026916.jpg (76 KB, 581x592) Image search: [Google]
1460349026916.jpg
76 KB, 581x592
>>70698061
>>
>Go to lunch with female co-worker
>Notice she has a rape whistle on her keychain
>I ask her what that's for :^)
>She tells me, then I let her know people probably wouldn't be paying attention to a whistle sound, let alone be able to hear it
>She gets squirmy
>I ask her why not get a gun
>I get the typical 'guns r scary and bad I dont wanna kill' answer
>I ask, what would protect you more in a situation, a gun or toot-toot?
>She is now getting frustrated, choking on her answer
>I keep saying toot-toot ^__^
>She no longer goes to lunch with me
>toot
>>
>>70697779
>70 decibels
Nigger, the package clearly says 100 dB
>>
>>70700714
think of muh childrens ears you shitlord
100 dB is military grade noise
no one needs 100 dB for anything
we can compromise for 70 dB, but you must use it with responsibility
>>
it has been proven that yelling rape or anything that sounds like a rape alarm, will drive away help.

you are better off yelling fire.
>>
>>70701221
>you are better off yelling fire.
This
>>
>>70701118
This is why we need to ban assault whistles
>>
>>70701221
youre better off yelling "a racist nazi is attacking a peaceful muslims refugee!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.