[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, listen up /pol. We got a rally coming really soon and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Selfie05.jpg (104 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Selfie05.jpg
104 KB, 900x599
Alright, listen up /pol. We got a rally coming really soon and we're gonna need all of you to be there.

We're gonna make college tuition FREE. By the time the 1% elite are taxed to oblivion, any of us can attend university completely free; not a dime paid.

All loans will be forgiven. POOF!

Any private school that refuses to charge nothing will be exiled from the country as befits any crony 1 percenter.

Don't believe the conservative propaganda about the "holes" in my economic and/or all my policies because I will make stuff FREE.

See you there!
#feelthebern #bernie2016
>>
>>70696467
I am not a #BernieMissile
>>
I sexually identify as an anarcho-syndacalist and he's the the only candidate (besides a hopeless libertarian party candidate) that floats my boat remotely
>>
File: FisTED.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
FisTED.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
>>70696467
Make it free Boogers and I'm there
>>
Wow, I used to be a full fledged Trump supporter, but after reading this thread I can't help but #feelthebern now.
>>
>>70696467
>sarcasm
>unironically has not read sanders' tax plan
>>
>>70696467
Bern victim fuck off to Venezuela
>>
You're on the wrong board
>>
>>70696467
>Overexaggerated version of his actual policies
>Attempts to deflect off at the end

I'd accuse you of satire, but instead I will accuse you of shilling.
>>
Here's the plan
>>
>>70698962
have you read the art of the deal? if you haven't, you are hardly in any position to make such comments
>>
File: Ref Non Sequitor.jpg (43 KB, 358x532) Image search: [Google]
Ref Non Sequitor.jpg
43 KB, 358x532
>>70700299
>"You didn't read candidate X's writing, so you have no right to talk about what you DO know about candidate Y's policies."

REF!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.