[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get rid of that Overpopulation without fucking the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: overpopulation.jpg (188 KB, 1484x907) Image search: [Google]
overpopulation.jpg
188 KB, 1484x907
How do we get rid of that Overpopulation without fucking the rest of the Planet up to much?
>>
>>70695174
gas the chinks and poo in loos. I hate those yellow and brown fucks. Have you seen all the Canadian posters lately, 90% chinks.
>>
your neck of the woods appears to be underpopulated
hence the muslim invasion
>>
>>70695174
Overpopulation always fixes itself eventually.
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>70695174
>le overpopulation maymay

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70695174
Stop giving to Charities. Let natural selection work its way like this anon said>>70695472
>>
Overpopulation is a meme. The population of the world is already starting to peak.
>>
File: 1459369660123.png (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459369660123.png
16 KB, 400x300
>>70695335
not german
borders are closed
nothing comes in
nothing comes out
>>
WAR

or wait it out.
overpopulation will solve itself eventually.
>>
>>70695654
god bless you

i meant europe in general though

i don't know your population rate but i'm guessing it's low. educate me if you're able and willing
>>
>>70695542
Every time I am done reading a part of Jojo, then go to 4chan, there will be a reference right on the first page I look at. Weird shit.
>>
File: BasedAJ.png (1016 KB, 1081x880) Image search: [Google]
BasedAJ.png
1016 KB, 1081x880
>>70695174
Kill ~6 billion people through wars and various means of softkill

Leave the Earth pristine to regenerate and be enjoyed by the globalist elite, with ~500,000 of us slaves left to cater to their every whim.
>>
File: LEAF.jpg (238 KB, 1578x504) Image search: [Google]
LEAF.jpg
238 KB, 1578x504
>>70695312
>>
File: bas.png (257 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bas.png
257 KB, 400x300
>>70695775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria
>>
>>70695174
1. Stop feeding and providing medical aid to africa, india. And especially middle east countries.
2. Stop immigration from said countries. No reason the greater populaces get to spread into others once theyve overpopulated and depleted their resources. This refugee crisis is just what I said, their overpopulation migrating to strip all resources from better lands.
3. Kill the jews. They have manipulated and forced us to inflate these 3rd world populations through tax extortion and charities they set up to skim the majority of donations. Either physical eradication or complete removal of all power and influence. Fuck them. They cried wolf over the holocaust and created fantastic ways for their own demise.
4. Begin expanding space exploration and colonization projects. May as well search for new ways to house a growing population.

Just off the top of my head.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.