[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin's shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: putin thumbsup.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
putin thumbsup.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that Putin is nothing more than a manchild with way too much power and that Gorbachev was the only good Russian leader.

Putin is literally Kim Jong-un tier.
>>
>>70695029
1/10 made me sage
>>
>>70695069
Announcing sage is against the rules, newfaggot.
>>
Kek at Merkel shitting herself.

She's more afraid of one naked white girl than 2 million Muslim invaders.
>>
>>70695084

Shitposting with "daily reminder" memes is against the rules, newfag
>>
Does anyone have frontal pics of that femen trouser rouser?
>>
File: BRICS.png (635 KB, 2400x970) Image search: [Google]
BRICS.png
635 KB, 2400x970
>>70695029
Tha fuck you are talking about burgers? putting is a fucking badass politics A class assassin. he could kill anyone barehanded. thats why he is in BRICS.
>>
>>70695029

I love his reaction contrasted with the dirty old traitorous whore's.
>>
>>70695029
he was about to make her behave.
>>
>>70695493
You are mentally an infant.

>hurr he's so badass fuckin awesome kgb guy he could beat anyone in a fist fight omg so cool putin

Meanwhile, the Russian people are living in poverty, starving and freezing to death because they can't afford homes.

Putin's a fucking pile of shit and people who like Putin are fucking idiot children who don't actually live in Russian. Go check out Russia 2ch if you don't believe me.
>>
>>70695613
let it go burgers, cold war is gone and you won it! yey. he could kill trump with one finger tho.
>>
Russia really isn't even a superpower anymore or ever really
>>
Putin isnt a good leader i dont get it how come /pol/ seems to like him
The economy under Putin got better because the oil price was constantly raising
Now russia is screwd since it dropped and he hadnt even prepared for such thing didnt even bother trying to diverse the economy just selling gas and oil like some african country. Russia would have a lot of potential but it cant flourish with the corruption and bad leadership
t. half russian
>>
>>70695799
>Russia would have a lot of potential but it cant flourish with the corruption and bad leadership
this guy got it right. story of my country. and by the way burgers i was just shitposting.
>>
>>70695613
>>70695799
people like putin because he is one of few powerful world leaders resisting the western oligarchy.

yeah he does awful shit but the logic is 'what powerful world leader doesnt?', and its impossible to refute those facts when we can see the kind of rampant corruption occurring in the west and the fucking horrible shit we let our leaders get away with.
>>
>>70695029

How one webm made the west love Putin
>>
>>70695799
Also the oil profits are going to a few friends of putin while the people have hard time
At least norway was smart to put the money on funds. Tiny norway has a lot more dosh than huge russia
>>
Putin is a thug, not his fault, he is Russian.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.