[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWII Never Happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1460074770270.jpg (151 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1460074770270.jpg
151 KB, 852x1136
Prove WWII happened.

Pro tip, you cant.

I cant believe you have all been falling for the jew lie that WWII is a historical fact.
>>
>>70694583
Who are the veterans?

Paid off by the Jews?
>>
This post is actually just shit.
>>
>>70694656
People were in the military but there was no war.

That is a verified fact.
>>
>>70694583
blondie is so pretty :(
>>
>>70694583

My grandmother was there
>>
>>70694726
Minnesota Lutherans
>>
>>70694725
Then why do all of these people recollect being in a big ass fucking war?
>>
>>70694870
they all have nice teeth
>>
>>70694893
1. People were told there was and formed a memory (gaslighting)

2. People were told to lie about it per national security concerns.

Ship people around and tell them there is a war and folks will believe there is one. Set off a few explosions here and there for effect and youve got a live action hollywood movie.

All make believe to justify the creation of Israel. Isnt hard to believe when you look at it objectively.
>>
OP kill yourself
>>
>>70694583
WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

THIS IS A SPECIAL OPERATIONS
WEAPONIZED SHILL THREAD LAUNCHED FROM
REDDIT DESIGNED TO MAKE GULLIBLE /pol/STERS BELEIVE THE WORST TINFOIL CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

THIS IS TO DESTROY THE CREDIBILITY OF /pol/ SO IT HAS LESS INFLUENCE OVER THE INFLUX OF NEWFRIENDS AND DISCREDIT THE ALTERNATIVE RIGHT MOVEMENT.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISMISS US AS CRAZIES, DO NOT LET THEM, DO NOT REPLY TO THESE THREADS
>>
>>70694893
>Berenstain Bears

Wake up, there's a war on for your mind
>>
Prove you aren't a faggot.
>>
>>70694583
>beyonce poster
>>
>>70694583
2>3>4>1
>>
>>70697032
Berenstein*
>>
>>70694583
>implying the world is real

Nice try, Chaim
>>
>>70698988
2>1>3>4
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>70694583
Nagasaki and Hiroshima
100 year old companies like Smith and Wesson
The Mosin Nagant
Men like Simo Häyhä and Audie Murphy
The CIA
Communism
The Berlin Wall
The proliferation and distribution of the AKM weapons platform in communist allied countries.
>>
>>70694583
damn, those are some basic ass bitches.
>>
>>70694583
battleship arizona
radiation still present at hiroshima and nagasaki
100's of hours of footage from the time period
veterans who have combat stories
the many examples of ww2 vintage tanks, aircraft and other vehicles on exhibition in museums with clear evidence of battle damage
the fact that they dig up ww2 vintage bombs in germany every single year
modern rocket and turbojet technology developed by nazi germany during the war

I could go on but it's too fucking easy
>>
If we're gonna go down this rabbit, hole, then how can be prove that anything that happened before we were born is real?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.