[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's take everything this woman has said so far, and replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Let's take everything this woman has said so far, and replace "video games" with "the qur'an", and "men/white men" with "muslims". Everything makes perfect fucking sense!
>inb4 das racist.gif
>inb4 #notallmuslims
Fuck your "peaceful/moderate" muslims, the only ones following the qur'an properly are the extremists. Get fucked mudslimes.
Let it be known, for the record, that I would marry this woman if she were a Christian. She's pretty attractive, not fucking cum in my pants hot, but a marry and have kids on a small farm hot.
>>
Just a heads up, I'm not a Sarkeesian shill, I hate this bitch's bullshit as much as the next guy. I'm just saying that directing everything she says at the muslims makes sense to me.
>>
Come on assholes, I come to this site to debate without ad hominems.
>>
im brazilian and i could not give a single fuck about her nor muslims. still i think she is a bigger threat since she is fucking up videogames so bad even brazilians are getting pissed with her. she created a whole new cuture of female victimism that fucked the mind of everyone working on AAA and even the main stream indie devs with a few exceptions.
>>
>>70696206
i know... ad hominems are the patriachy only ad femenimens <<
>>
>>70696497
Well once the rest of the world gets so fucking fed up with the muslims that we slam them back to 2000bc, we can then use that momentum to move onto getting women back into line.
>>
File: 100_1176.jpg (450 KB, 3296x2472) Image search: [Google]
100_1176.jpg
450 KB, 3296x2472
I FOUND A TICK ON MY DOG. PIC RELATED, ITS THE TICK. FUCK TICKS.
>>
>>70696776
How about you keep that shit to the animals board?
>>
>>70697247
NO.
>>
>>70694558
The only ones following the Bible correctly is Westboro Baptist. What's your point?
>>
>>70696699
Buddy they never left 2000 bc they just got AKs and fertilizer bombs.
>>
>>70697896
HIS POINT IS OBVIOUSLY THAT PROLAPSED ANUS THEREFORE SAUSAGE.
>>
>>70698096
Well stated.
>>
Is no one going to argue with the point I made? That this bitch's theories line up with muslims? Or are we just going to shitpost like a fucking leaf?
>>
>>70697896
They do not, the bible asks that we live peacefully with everyone, not be complete cunts to gays, homosexuality is wrong, but that doesn't give me the right to be a cunt to gay people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.