[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cashier at Walmart forgot to bag my sourcream >Now I paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
>Cashier at Walmart forgot to bag my sourcream
>Now I paid $2.98 for nothing

Tell me again why these people deserve $15 an hour? I can't seem to recall a good reason.
>>
>>70692774

you're paying $3 for sour cream, you deserve it
>>
>>70692774
Serves you right for not paying attention, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 480x480
Because you are paying for their welfare.
>>
>>70692774
>wasting environmental goods because of $3. Kek
>>
>>70692774
>dumbass at Walmart couldn't even remember that he bought sourcream
>paid $2.98 for nothing.

Tell me again why you deserve $15 an hour?

But really, all these low paying jobs and makework and welfare, its all there as the bread part of bread and circus. You give the plebs the minimum amount possible so they stay calm while you do things that actually matter.
>>
>>70692774
>sourcream
why do you americans like that shit so much?
>>
>>70692774
>shopping at walmart

okay buddy.
>>
>Dad works for a candy and toy dispenser company
>has to work half the stores in all of Ohio
>had to buy his own work van for $30,000
>makes $15/hr
>still manages to own the biggest house on the road, lives by himself
>>
>>70692959
Basically this. If we give them a better minimum wage it'll make it so they get less government benefits.

Can't say I'm against that.
>>
>>70692774

She bagged it. You left the bag on that retarded bag wheel because it was hanging behind and you couldn't see it.

Wal-Mart does this on purpose.
>>
>>70692774

Because under the current wage structure walmart is double dipping and taking advantage of social nets by paying their workers the minimum wage.

It's not about "deserve", it's about making sure your tax dollars that go into welfare are used properly.
>>
>>70692774
if your not Mexican and your eating that cream your perpetuating the crime of cultural appropriation and you must stop at once.

pic related is what gringos must eat
>>
>>70692774
>caring about what other people make

Do you also have an issue with execs who make 50 million a year?
>>
>no pickles and lettuce please
>guess what's on my fucking sandwich
>>
>>70693138
Sure bud
>>
i went on a hike today, as i was getting my pack ready i noticed the xunt did not bag my bananas.

only had cliff bars
>>
>>70692774
She bagged it, you're just too stupid to know to spin the wheel around enough to make sure you didn't miss YOUR shit. But it was bagged 100%, you're just too stupid.
>>
They don't, with the current pay grades they make 10 an hour average. I am a department manager, we and other managers get the 15. I still dont think I deserve it, frankly. I started 2 years ago, and almost doubled my pay in that time. Then got a 1$ raise with the new framework.

I lost all my associates, and my direct supervisor. I now have to do the work of seven people each day.

Raising wages artificially is bullshit, is rather do it through merit.
>>
>>70693439
Logic coming soon
>>
>>70693682
>>70692947
>>70693228
I had everything else on the list except the sourcream, so that means she bagged it by itself. Completely unnecessary.
>>
>>70692774
>Cashier at Walmart forgot to bag my sourcream
>waah IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT

I thought you Republicunts were all for personal responsibility. Why didn't you check your bag before you left?
>>
>>70693216
>implying Walmart doesn't support a high minimum wage to drive out competition from small businesses
>>
>>70694625
its more like Walmart has already considered both options and has plans setup for either scenario, unlike the small business owner.
Seriously, the typical small business owner has no brain, probably the real reason half of them fail in the first year, they never had a chance in hell in the first place.
>>
>>70694625

>if you can't make a living tough luck
>unless you're a small business owner
>>
>>70692774
You seem pretty.... Sour about the whole ordeal.
>>
>mexican sour cream

literally diluted sour cream

shit tier
>>
>>70695024
boo
>>
>>70692774
>buying anything other than ammo at Wally World

Serves you right
>>
File: 1458605373159.jpg (49 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1458605373159.jpg
49 KB, 500x472
>This thread was created soley by op complaining about his shitty life finding anything inconvenient that happens to him as an exuse to shitpost on an asian animation discussion website.

Bravo /pol/
>>
>>70693216
>>70692959
>>70694625
>Walmart: Wage hikes are killing our profits

https://archive.is/uU6yK

They increased wages to $9/hour in April 2015 and outlook is down until 2017. Their stock went down 10% after this was announced and was down 30% YTD at one point.

They increased wages for 1 million workers to $10/hour on the 20th of February. I'm sure by Q1 reports They'll be fucked again.

There was another article, can't find it, that they're already being hurt by $10/hour
>>
>>70694586
This is the most retarded response in this thread aside from the OP.
>>
>>70692774
>grade A sour cream

do they sell grade B or C?
>>
>>70695440
Or clearance items

Or abusing the Savings Catcher
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-20-23-48.png (664 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-20-23-48.png
664 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>70695563

fucking destroyed
>>
>>70692774

I can't think of a better reason to start a thread. Build the god damned wall already.

MAGA
>>
>>70695589
Yeah its pretty obvious that giving the employees more money is going to give the shareholders less money, that's 1+1=2 type of obvious.

The point is those profits wouldn't even exist in the first place if it weren't for government subsidies to their workers.
>>
Normal country logic:

>let's have a minimum living wage that reflects the cost of living and pay everyone above that level of skill and experience and education accordingly
>companies still make a more than reasonable profit

Ameripoor logic

>how dare you ask for a reasonable wage!
>nobodies pay should increase accordingly!
>fire everybody!
>maintain the billions of profits and corporate subsidies!
>>
File: 1454752806474.gif (87 KB, 1607x2047) Image search: [Google]
1454752806474.gif
87 KB, 1607x2047
Funnily enough they've started phasing in self-serve super markets in Aus for the last few years. I tell you, bagging your own shit has so many benefits that it just ain't fair.

>Grab a few kilograms of walnuts at $40 a kilo
>When you go to self serve and it asks what you're weighing, just say they are oranges or lemons or something else expensive and heavy (pumpkin is a good one)
>Pay a few dollars for your $100+ worth of nuts

Also

>Do your shopping in a deep trolley
>When you go to scan it all, just scan the cheapest, largest volume shit you can and use it as a blanket to cover all the other shit underneath it
>Pay for the blanket layer and walk out
>The only time it will ever set off the buzzers is if the item has an anti-theft device, but these are only reserved for closed-box products like hair & beauty products
>Shit, even porterhouse steaks and $50 a kilo grain fed organic beef doesn't set it off

I've probably "procured" so much in the last few years that my lifetime shopping has now levered into the green.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.