[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: pacha.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pacha.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay
>>
Faggots can't make children.
>>
>>70692543
Seems like a very good life choice
>>
>more likely to get AIDS than any other demographic
Seems like a big problem desu
>>
>>70692388
>tossing your genes away up some dudes shithole

Ok, whatever.
>>
>>70692543
oh, that doesn't matter
adoption :^)
>>
>>70692543
Good thing theres a surplus of children that need parents.
>>
>>70693085
SPERM
P
E
R
M
DONOR
>>
>>70692957
Only the stupid and the incredibly unlucky get hiv.

>>70692543
Surrogate mothers and sperm donors exist.
>>
>>70693126

>Raising another man's child.

>>70692388

There's something wrong with it, but adultery and casual sex are worse, so I'll look the other way.
>>
>>70693223
Good on you.
>>
>>70692388
There is literally nothing wrong with Aussie Shitposters
>>
File: poop1.jpg (47 KB, 480x601) Image search: [Google]
poop1.jpg
47 KB, 480x601
>>70692388
im going to go against the /pol/-jerk and say i have no problem with gays. That being said, they are inferior to straight people. You cannot reproduce naturally when you are butt pirate so you will always be lesser of a person. They are way better than fucking trannies so at least they got that going for them.
>>
>>70692388
You mean sociologically, right?
Because biologically, literally everything wrong with it.
>>
>>70693588
What's /pol/'a on bisexuals? They can technically reproduce. Are they as superior as heterosexuals or right in the middle between them and gays.?
>>
>>70694056
Only if they're qts
>>
>>70693209
>Only the stupid and the incredibly unlucky get hiv
So what you're saying is, a very large percentage of gays is stupid. Sounds like a major flaw.
>>
File: 1458967302805.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1458967302805.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>70692388
nothing at all =^]
>>
>>70694056
>What's /pol/'a on bisexuals?
Great fuck buddies but terrible for relationships.
>>
I'm gay and I hate faggots and just want to be left alone with my boyfriend. I think the Religious Freedom act that's happening in the Southern states should stay in effect because fags shouldn't force their shit on anyone as your sexual preference should literally just be your own business. I just wanna buy a whole bunch of land, and start a ranch and live quietly with my bf.
>>
>>70692543
No child from gay parents is ever an accident...
>>
>>70694127
Yes, not because they are gay but because they do not practice safe sex or use intravenous drugs.

The straight equivalents are other stds and unwanted pregnancies.
>>
>>70694346
lol fgt
>>
I'm bi, mostly straight, and I completely agree that heterosexuality is the default. None of us would exist without it and because of that it should be held higher than the others.
>>
>>70692543
Good
This planet needs less people, and more conservation of space and resources
>>
>>70692543
Gays are also fertile
We dont sterilize them anymore
>>
>>70692388
gay is gay.

it's a fetish, I don't understand the need to legitimize it.
>>
Having your own children is a biological impulse.

I don't understand people that don't want kids.

Note that you should actually be responsible when you have kids and make sure you can afford it and provide the necessary care for them.

But when you do reach that point, I don't see why you wouldn't want kids.
>>
>>70694203
Interestingly, this is how gays view them too.
>>
Gay is a trending fetish that relies on manipulating the ever younger minds into effeminacy like a pyramid scheme, it's end game is paedophilia. Yes the propaganda of being emotional with effeminate social pressure works on people as the young imitate the outcome before discerning the value of the action and that forms habits hard to undo. Let's not forget people default into savages and we want a society that turns boys into real self-restrained men. Everyone else who doesn't fit the definition of man is categorised as not man or in another word, a woman.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.