[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking up with a woman over dindu ex lover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
> Meet Asian qt
> Have great chemistry, go on dates, commit to an exclusive relationship
> Discover she dated a seriously ugly, coal dark dindu towards the end of high school, which I discovered because she laughingly told me with the whole "Lel aren't I rebellious my parents were pissed schtick"
> she makes a joke about BBC stereotype (apparently a joke)
> begins haunting every interaction with her
> I'm in love with her but too afraid to hurt her by bringing it up with how disgusted I am
> try to break up with her, realize I'm still in love but start feeling torn apart
> eventually just unable to stomach it. Begin a campaign of acting like such an asshole as to force distance between us
> she knows what's up and starts claiming things like the dindu pressured her etc thinks I'm shitty for not believing a word of it. Could be true for all I know
> Break up with her and she loathes me now

Inb4 cuck and the inevitable shitposting. This tore me apart but I simply can't commit to a woman that's taken black dick. I won't. Doesn't change the fact this whole debacle hurts a lot on both sides.

Any of you faced this horrible reality?
Would you have treated it differently? Perhaps have been forgiving?
>>
Watch her fuck a black guy and take a picture/video just to spite you
>>
You did the right thing anon. Go find a new Asian qt or a white girl to be with and spread the white genes.
>>
Sounds like you fell for the "Asian girls are better" meme
>>
Bump, I really need someone to talk to about this as I've never even broached the subject with friends
>>
>>70692463
He broke it off with her. She can't spite him as she has already been defiled by disgusting nigger dick.
>>
>>70692263
bro its rare to find/meet a girl that havent been with someone nowadays
the older you get the higher the chance she tried many different types of 6inch soda pops
if she didnt cheated on you with bbc and that happened before you met her i think you did her wrong
good to know that you can dump a bitch like that too so you can safeguard yourself
>>
>>70692263

You sound like an insecure faggot. It was high school so who cares?
>>
Get off /pol/ and grow the fuck up. Be a 'cuck' and take what you get.
>>
Further info, she claimed he never actually penetrated her because he couldn't get it up. Also that she only performed sex acts on him while he was wearing a condom. Even if true this would do little to alter my position on the issue
>>
File: 1425339805207.jpg (192 KB, 879x1024) Image search: [Google]
1425339805207.jpg
192 KB, 879x1024
>>70692263
I'll take,"Things that didn't happen" for 500 Alex.
>>
>>70692652
Virgins are literally unicorns yes. But fucking a black dude or even having been with one is degenerate and corrupting. Women are theorized to absorb the DNA from men that have came inside them. If it's even remotely true she carries traces of the nigger gene. OP did right.
>>
>>70692801
Shut the fuck up fag just because you're a beta virgin doesn't mean no one else is experiencing real shit in life
>>
File: 1460302090386.jpg (27 KB, 345x410) Image search: [Google]
1460302090386.jpg
27 KB, 345x410
>>70692263
>lol BBC
>no, bby, pls he basically raped me, i need that $ pls

Sounds like you're not losing shit.
>>
>>70692263
You started wrong by dating a ricenigger
>>
>>70692263
>Fucking goyims aren't happy with anything nowdays
>>
>>70692767
seems like you feel for a whore there anon
>plz tell me what black guy u know wont fk a female
>jokes on you if you believed her
>>
>>70692767
>Sex Acts
Yeah, leave her and never turn back man. Fucking a nigger is akin to fucking an animal.
>>
>>70692263
>be white
>date asain
Your as bad as the dindu. Stick to your own race.
>>
>>70692867

>Beta
>Leaves a relationship because of an ex that coulndt even get it up

Neo /pol/ will just empower you because of the cuck meme. In reality you belong on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>70692819
>Women are theorized to absorb the DNA from men
Literally /r/theredpill pseudoscience

Kill yourself my man
>>
File: 1356698881481.png (500 KB, 954x1022) Image search: [Google]
1356698881481.png
500 KB, 954x1022
>>70692263
You have a problem, anon.
>>
>>70692937
This desu
>>
File: 1433263987460.jpg (65 KB, 601x450) Image search: [Google]
1433263987460.jpg
65 KB, 601x450
>>70692712
>Have kids with her
>Daughter is going through her "Lel aren't I rebellious my parents were pissed schtick"
>Coal-burning mother says girls will be girls/it's fine
>YOUR daughter instantly has a higher chance of becoming a single mother, contracting an STD, or simply being physically abused simply because " It was high school so who cares?"
>>
File: Angry Merchant.jpg (55 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
Angry Merchant.jpg
55 KB, 297x365
>>70692263
>Fucking goyims Aren't Happy with anything nowdays.
>>
>>70692497
Spreading white genes with Asians doesn't work. Your just taking part in the white genocide when you do shit like this.
>>
>>70692819
listening to sandman there anon
i do too
>>
That's what you get for racemixing OP
>>
>>70692937
It's best to stay white, but going Asian is not necessarily bad as it is a rare case of a good pool of genes combining to create better people. Also it's easy to erase the Asian via white anyway
>>
If you really were that butt hurt, you should have at least D.E.N.N.I.S.'ed her ass.
>>
>>70693029
Asians are honorary aryans. Even Hitler knew this.
>>
>>70692263
Justice was served OP, ya done good.
>>
>>70693077
https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
>>
>>70692994
>Theorized
I specifically stated it as a possibility and not a fact. Fuck off and learn to read.
>>
>>70692767
it's all about how you it makes you feel in the end senpai
some people can take the cucking, others simply can't

personally I would dump her ASAP, whores are scum, nigger-loving whores are even worse

just be thankful this didn't happen 2 years into the relationship and you can bail out relatively unscathed
>>
>>70693086
can you explain me this please
>>
>>70692750
Yes good goy. breed with asians.
They're honorary whites but you still should mix.
>>
>>70692263
Let me give you the perspective from an asian male, myself.

Dump that whoar, there are tons of cute and non-degenerate asian girls out there. Also, an asian girl that willingly date niggers are problems down the road, she might chea because of how she behaves, rebellious etc.

You made the right decision to break up w her.
>>
>>70693029
One superior race breeding with another is advancement. Not genocide.
>>
File: 1460410942138.jpg (126 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
1460410942138.jpg
126 KB, 1000x661
>>70692263
YOU are more disgusting than she is. Maybe you deserve each other. Idk. Enjoy AIDS faggot.
>>
>>70693166
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
>>
>>70693149
That source is shit.
>>
nah the issue is she casually brought it up like it was nothing when obv it's the biggest turn off of all for a guy

you did alright
>>
>>70692263
Ok dude i get that you wanna save the white race and all, but at least use her for sex. She's a ho anyway and you don't need to have children with her...
>>
>>70693077
All it takes is one drop. Don't be such a weeb. Date a white woman.
>>
>be a race mixer
>get mad when someone else race mixes
>>
You did the right thing.
An asian who fucked a nigger is not an asian, they're some disgusting animal that looks like an asian
>>
>>70693199
This. Idk why the anti Asian girls are so rabid about the topic. They literally sound like the white girls that freak out when an Asian girl gives them challenge.
>>
>>70693077
It's isnt.

They're untermensch as well.

>>70693142
It was purely for polítical purposes to don't make japs think they're allying with a guy that believe they're inferior.
>>
I think we can all agree that not only did OP save himself the embrassment of being compared to a superior man and lover, but he also provided her with hours of amusement when she shares his insecurity with her next beau.
>>
>>70693142
Yes they are but that doesn't mean we should mate.
Your no better than a progressive that claims having a child with a sand coon is fine.
Its not fine, partaking in white genocide. Unless you plan on fucking her and leaving the baby behind to get a real wife.
>>
>>70693199
>asians come into white countries
>breed with whites
>white countries become mongrel nations
>asia remains untouched
>no more whites
If you want to dilute asian genes you have to do it in asia. It doesn't work when you do it in your own country. The host asian countries remain genetically pure and can keep bringing in asians until there's nothing left of the whites.

Do you even understand how colonisation works?
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 160x160
I actually have a friend who started hating me after he started dating some chick in our class who used to date some literal ethiopian guy and I said she was shitty and not worth his time
So it turns out that I was right after she cheated on him with another nigger
>>
Another detail she broke my wall when I told her the whole "he pressured me" story of hers was bullshit in my eyes. Could be somewhat true wouldn't put it past them but I feel like even if there was some basis she oversold it to try to get my sympathy. She felt awful and even pretended to be le racist XD with me after to compensate. This is why I feel bad because there was sincere regret on her side but nothing can undo the horrible fact that he's touched her so I had to let her go
>>
>>70692263
You did the right thing. There's gotta be something fucked in her head if he's as ugly as you say and he's a nigger. She could be one of those "I just did it for the experience" people, which is a gigantic red flag (she'll cheat and do hardcore drugs for the experience too)

She seems like a novelty seeker. She tried a black guy, now she's trying a white guy. I doubt she could ever get seriously emotionally invested in you, not compared to what you could give her. You deserve better. What she did was disgusting and you shouldn't have to live with the baggage. Especially if she mocked/taunted you with the BBC meme. She doesn't/didn't respect you, her family, or her genes
>>
>>70693368
Really nigga, i didn't know that when you have sex with another person the woman always get pregnant...
>>
>>70693199
For the inferior one.
>>
My girlfriend has been with a black dude or two before, and a Mexican, and a white and unfortunately a mudslime

I've been with black, Mexican, gypsy, feather Indian and white.

I used to be uncomfortable with the fact that I'm not the biggest she's been with and that she has burned the coal. But then we actually talked about it.

I don't give a fuck, she chose me, she fucks me about every chance she gets. Suck it up, deal with it and carry on.
>>
>>70693348
>One Drop
Chances are you aren't 100% pure buddy. Asians (East) are proven to have high IQs with little to no violent tendencies and maintain a conservative and traditional culture. White is better, yes. But mixing White and Asian is the one mix Jews and Sjws don't like and for good reason. They inherit the best of both families
>>
B L O G P O S T
L
O
G
P
O
S
T
>>
>Be race mixer
>Date race mixer
>Surprised and upset when you find out she is a race mixer

Whites boys are so entitled it's hilarious.
>>
>>70692263
>fell for the Asian girl meme
Lmao. American Asian girl are 10x worse than white sjw. They're beast got unleashed. They hate their own race more than white sjw apologize to blacks.
>>
File: 1459141433756.jpg (160 KB, 535x980) Image search: [Google]
1459141433756.jpg
160 KB, 535x980
In her defense she's been fed liberal/PC propaganda that niggers are good people her entire life. She got curious, yeah, but obviously never ventured too far into the hole. She's starving for the white cock now, what does that tell you?
Also, every teen has a rebellious streak.
No one's perfect. Come on, man.
She obviously regrets it and saying all these things shows how she's actually putting in an effort to win you back. Most females would just call you racist and break off all ties by now. She legit likes you. I'm confident you will regret this later.

>>70692819
What in the fuck? Nice theory, dumbass. Now show me a girl who fucked a black guy years ago, didn't get pregnant, marries a white guy and out comes a niglet.
Absolutely retarded
>>
>>70693237
too much work just to bang her 1 more time imho
not my style but i can see how this will be effective
>>
>>70692819
DNA doesn't change from sex you retard.
>>
nice blog faggot
>>
>>70693199
No its genocide. Your wiping out the white race and creating a weird mixed race of disgusting psychopaths. Stop making excuses for being a weeb and fuck white women. You think women care about who they fuck? Thats why Asians fuck you and white women fuck muslims. Both Asian men and you are getting cucked in this deal.
>>
>>70693235
R O A S T I E
O
A
S
T
I
E
>>
File: 1488.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>70693631
So it would be advancement for the white race.
>>
>>70693665
Hapas become rabid SJWs because they have no identity. Enjoy your mongrel kids that will plot the destruction of whites so everyone is the same as them.
>>
>>70692263
>dating a ching chong as a white man
Unless you're Asian yourself, you shouldn't have started in the first place.
>>
>>70693750
Look it up. I'm not saying the child is a niglet, but it could inherit some of the nigger.
>>
>>70692263
Tbh it sounds like you are jealous. You feel you can't live up to the size of the dick she took and feel nervous. You probably dated her because you thought an Asian would have a smaller one so you wouldn't have to be big for her but now you've changed. I think you should continue dating her but work on your performance anxiety.
>>
>>70693572
>implying nigger got her pregnant
>implying have pre marital sex isn't degenerate.
>>
>>70693653
>she fucks me about every chance she gets
>implying she's not taking cock from Tyrone on the side
>>
>>70693572
Sex without the purpose of procreation is degenerate.
>>
isnt white men dating asian/ any other race
>easy mode
>just get another anon
>>
>>70692263
>race mix
>hates other person for race mixing
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Also I'd get triggered by any media with dindus which she knew and everytime she saw a stereotypical hood type one she'd assure me the dindu she was involved with was "basically white on the inside" with regard to his hobbies or w/e and "went to a good university for STEM"
>>
>>70693836
>No identity
Wew, I bet you have like two people to back that up? Most hafus identity as white. But go ahead and bring in the Elliot roger meme if you indeed have no substance to argue with
>>
>>70693653

KUCK
U
C
K

fuck that noise. i was dating a 9/10 qt and her sister told me she had fucked black guys. i didnt even hesitate to throw that bitch out and change my phone number.
>>
anyone who is willing to racemix is probably messed up and you shouldn't be surprised they take nigger dick too
>>
>>70693653
>I used to be uncomfortable with the fact that I'm not the biggest she's been with and that she has burned the coal. But then we actually talked about it.
You talked? And what changed? You still are not the biggest and probably not the one who gave her the best orgasms. lol
>she fucks me about every chance she gets.
And she has done with others. Whats the difference?

My wife was a virgin.The only person who made her come is me. She is mine.
How can you accept anything less is beyond me, especially as a men. Once you get older (end 20s/30s) you become much more attractive to women. Why choose second goods, or are all women already used once adult?
Get your shit together america.
>>
>>70693653
> letting a woman talk you into being a cuck
>>
>>70693883
>>70693910

Are you married ? If not are you virgin ?
>>
>I will save the white race and have many white children
>with a yellow woman

How the fuck does your brain not see this shit? Even 60 IQ south africans understand that fucking whites and yellows will not produce black offspring, but some mixed abomination. How the fuck do you weeaboos not make this connection when even feral niggers can understand it?
>>
>>70693993
>identify as white
kek
>>
>>70692263
You're disguisting mentally ill kill yourself
>ayy race mix bad
>race mix with Asian girl doesn't count

>Asian qt pure
>black can't touch Asian girl cuz da azn women belong to whites!

>fuckihg BBC. Jewish propaganda
>ooga booga where da Asian girl at

Hypocrites at its max. Good job loser Whitney
>>
>>70693870
> projecting this much
>>
>>70694033
>Yellow
If it's East Asian it's far from yellow
>>
>>70692263
Coal burners should be treated as filth, not as humans.
>>
Dude, she was asian, you can't afford to throw your genes away like this. You are a man, be strong. Don't force yourself back. You remember her as lovely and all that shit but when you get back from a breakup it's way worse, believe me, it will torture you for months until you can no longer take it and it will end again, but with even more suffering.
>>
>>70693665
The problem is, traditionalist of high IQ asians do not racemix, it's a nigger thing.

Hapas are also disgusting, half of them are SJWs or beta cucks
>>
>>70694062
>Not an argument
Kek
>>
>>70692263
why not a white women? why asian? asians are inferior
>>
File: 1437885118696-0.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1437885118696-0.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>70692263
>Inb4 cuck

in during cuck

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>70693993
Stop being such a weeb. Race mixing is race mixing is race mixing is race mixing.
If you fuck a asian thats just more slanty brown eyes, black hair and manlet genes in your family line. Don't do it.
>>
>>70693750
>In her defense she's been fed liberal/PC propaganda that niggers are good people her entire life.

The fault of her liberal parents. Blame the media all you want, but good parenting can overcome this.

>She obviously regrets it and saying all these things shows how she's actually putting in an effort to win you back.

Only after seeing that her current boyfriend was not too keen on hearing her past sexual history, as most men do not want to hear the mileage on their girlfriends pussy.
>>
>>70693978
>This
>>70693750
>>
>>70694090
The ones I know are far from Sjw and aren't what you describe. You don't become an Sjw from your genes either just to throw that out there
>>
>>70693538
You understand how it works.
>qt virgin korean gf
>35 generations of pure korean blood descended from aristocracy
>no brothers or sisters amd he dad was am only child
>heir to millions of dollars worth of land and the last of her line
all ended by my slav genes top kek. But shes great and the perfect wife. So fuck /pol/ Im happy race mixing with the perfect girl for me.
>>
>>70693961
White boy are literately children
>it's ok when I do it!
>me me me me me! All belong to me!
>wahhhh!!! They broke the rule!! They should be mine not other black!!! Wahhhh!!!
>>
>>70694079
Get your shitty semantics out of here, they're still Mongoloids, and Mongoloids are not Caucasoids. You know damn well what point I was making.
>>
>>70694110
They're almost visually indistinguishable from asians. That's like mixing with a full blooded sub saharan black and then saying the kid is white when the kid looks like an American black
>>
>>70694167
This. So much this.

Exhibit A: Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>70694066
I'm not projecting. You seem caught up on that point quite a bit. Also from previous knowledge people fall for the Asian women are all extremely tight meme. If you cared about not racemixing you would be with a White anyway.
>>
>>70694079
They still have distinct genetic differences. They are not white.
Your like a middle easterner fucking a latino because same skin color lol
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10 KB, 220x304
>>70694079
>He fell for the makeup trick

Pic related, pure white genes in East Asia
>>
>>70694006
Tokyobro knows what's up
>>
Finally, let me story be a lesson. Asians aren't your qt anime waifus, they're just as liable to fuck Tyrone as the le white women are all coalburners shitty meme. Also stop with all the race mixing talk I don't want to procreate anytime soon and not with an Asian when I'm ready many years from now.
>>
>>70692263
I'm so glad I have a maiden gf... I feel for you OP
>>
>>70694167
>Not an argument
First off I don't obsess over Japanese culture as I regard it inferior to white western culture, but I still seem some redeemable traits of theirs. Race mixing can be good if it's with the top races. Do you honestly think your 100% anything? We gather the best genes we can and raise to the top. Natural selection accelerated due to intelligence. But go ahead and stay blind to that.
>>
>>70692263
You dun good op. Id be letting everyone you know shes a coal burner.
>>
>>70693142
>be asian immigrant, defends white men fucking asian women
> be a man.
>>
>>70692263
You did the right thing OP

There was a time when miscegenation was so stigmatized that for a woman to do so it would literally mean her ending up living in the streets

We need to bring that back and it starts with good men like yourself dumping these coalburning cunts
>>
>>70692263
>Burns coal
>Surprised when a non-shitskin is repulsed
Women. I'm surprised, though. Asian girls are usually pretty anti-nigger.
>>
You did the right thing OP.
Coal burners pay the toll.
>>
>>70694415
Whites that mix with asians are desperate fetishists that can't do any better. Your qt asian is only with you because you're white.
>>
Americanised Asian women are fucking sluts.
>>
File: 1458015968574.jpg (376 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1458015968574.jpg
376 KB, 2048x1536
You did the right thing now go find yourself a better girl.
>>
File: 34ae0d4.jpg (144 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
34ae0d4.jpg
144 KB, 1000x667
>>70693820
kek... Believe what you need to nigger. I couldn't find a flag to salute this evening. I looked to the moon. Your country isn't even worthy to suck the cock of germanistan.
>>
File: 1459270311771.webm (3 MB, 292x240) Image search: [Google]
1459270311771.webm
3 MB, 292x240
>people responding to this bait thread
>>
>>70693199
yes yes goyim
>>
>>70694548
Nah only local Asians. Westernised asians have adopted the degeneracy of western countries
>>
>>70694611
No we're not. We just realized you can sample different ethnicities and still get a medical degree.
>>
>>70694548
Please I beg you stop with this fucking meme. My belief in it is what made this hurt so much fucking worse. Asian sluts are getting bbc just as much as sluts of other races fucking drop this purity bullshit
>>
>>70692263
Dont worry about her past plant your white seed in her yellow uterus
>>
File: whodatnig.jpg (91 KB, 479x321) Image search: [Google]
whodatnig.jpg
91 KB, 479x321
>>70692263
Please kill your self--- she is slutty asian bbc slut and your about to be cucked

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-69
>>
>>70692263
If she is a whore then why pretend otherwise? Just treat her like one and take it where ever it leads, no point having feelings for sluts - ever.
>>
This thread is very amusing.

You have a majority of people saying they'd immediately drop an attractive and nice female over past race mixing.

A lot of these same people go and claim to have been with nigras or whatever and instantly claim this is perfectly fine but recoil at the very notion a girl would have sex with a black.

There's a large difference between a girl that had some previous relationships and one just so happened to be a black guy and a complete and utter slut who takes cocks of any color at any time that's convenient for her.

Shit, mang.
>>
>>70694008
RARE
>>
>>70694712
You sound exactly like an entitled westernized Asian strong independent women.
The more we argue the more you need to fuck a nigger to prove you make your own decision, right?
>>
>>70694006
>or are all women already used once adult?
yes. It is practically impossible to find a girl who hasn't been used in every way possible by the time she is 22. Even the ugly and fat girls
>>
>>70694721
Yeah but think this way, you said it yourself that she wasn't the one, that you were going to have children with a white woman later in your life, not her. It was gonna end anyway. Just go ahead and don't look back.
>>
>>70692263
You did the right thing, OP. The fact that she did that shows she is not a great judge of character and liable to make more mistakes in the future. There are smarter qts are there for you.
>>
>>70694874
Idk man, she is trying to go the whole "look how much I pissed off my parents I dated a black guy route." Though not representative of a slut, it's not something a nonslut would do of any race
>>
>>70694874
Different fags.
>>
>>70692263
>Discover she dated a seriously ugly, coal dark dindu towards the end of high school
Eww. Coal burning at any age is disgusting. Dump her ass OP.
>>
>>70694942
The ugly and fat ones were used the hardest and likely have 1-3 niglets.
>>
>>70694874
This was basically how the other half of my head was working on processing this. It lost out to the redpilled side though. I knew it was a one time thing and a high school "relationship" but ultimately I realized this about myself one nigger cock and I won't even acknowledge the woman's humanity in the future I'll just ignore her existence even if she's a 10 of any race I just fucking refuse to deal with that cucking in my life fuck that fuck that fuck that
>>
>>70694594
Nice projecting kid
>>
>>70692263
Something similar happened to me during my freshman year at college. I was dating a quite attractive classmate, there was great chemistry and she had a nice sense of humor. As I usually do, I try to stalk the entire life of any person I meet, so I began stalking her twitter searching for old mentions, and also her facebook, seeing who comments who likes who tags etc.
She was always telling me silly stuffs about how different I was to her boyfriend, how she wish she had meet me before, etc. This encouraged me to stalk harder. I found out that she had an ugly afro-mayan mountain troll as a boyfriend for an entire year.
I immediately felt disgusted. I felt like I couldn't kiss a mouth that had kissed this mountain troll, nor I wanted to stick my dick in a hole that had been visited by this person.
Since I wasn't in love I simply pretended I was busy and never hanged out with her again.
>>
>>70694415
>natural selection
>dates chink retarded enough to fuck a black man
Then date the best of the best. That means white women. There is plenty of good genes to go around. In fact i'd say the average white persons genes are better than an Asians.
>>
>>70692972
>>70694874
this.
If you are getting upset because she dated a black guy, then you are a fag sir.

the problem is most of /pol/ are black hating kids, and believe that dating a black guy is the worst sin you could commit, which of course, is autism.
>>
>>70694874
Is it ever excusable to copulate with a nigger in your opinion? Just curious.
>>
>>70695109
Good to know that you are strong enough to not pussy out on this, good luck next time.
>>
>>70695109
Relax.

Dress up a bit and go to the bar tonight. Find some other dolled up sloot to bust a nut in and you'll forget all about the asian whore.
>>
>>70695274
That's why an Asian girl is 2nd choice. They aren't the best, but they aren't bad. Intelligence is a very important trait that Asians have that is what should be considered.
>>
File: 1301787523115.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1301787523115.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>70692263
>> Discover she dated a seriously ugly, coal dark dindu towards the end of high school, which I discovered because she laughingly told me with the whole "Lel aren't I rebellious my parents were pissed schtick"
sounds like you made the right choice, a woman who has a rebellious phase like that would not make a good mother, especially if you have a daughter, she'd end up letting your children walk all over your wishes and tell you "its just a phase for them!"
>>
>>70695282
You don't have to be with someone for any reason you want. I left my ex because I got tired of her voice which was grating to me.
>>
>>70695042
Oh, and I forgot:
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

Women still carry the DNA of previous sexual partners.

So no matter what, if you had popped out an asian half mongrel he would've had a little bit of nigger clinging to his DNA.
>>
>>70694008
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70695107
yeah I slowly realized that growing up. I thought since they were fat and ugly they would have less sex partners but they seem to have more because guys never stay around for long term relationships and they just gets used by any and all desperate and horny guys in need of a fuck hole
>>
>>70694079
East Asians aren't white retard, even marrying an Arab or Indian would be better than marrying an East Asian because at least they're actually Caucasians
>>
>>70694688
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
>>
>>70695515
I didn't say they were white. I just said they weren't yellow. Again you fail to make a point
>>
>>70695486
yeah but how much? 50% or 0.0001%?
>>
>>70695282
I'd be more upset that she's telling me who else has fucked her, the fact that it was just to jab at her parents and that the dindu was apparently of the nuffin variety only makes it worse.
>>
>>70695515
Also
>Arab
>Poo in the loo
Wew
>>
>>70695428
Either fuck someone of your own race or have your gene pool die trying.
When you fuck outside your race your as bad as the nigger or the muslims except your cucking Asians.
Don't cuck our honorary brothers.
>>
asians are filthy animals, maybe the exception are japanese people. If you inbreed with an asian women, you''ll get a beta faggot son.
>>
>>70693653
>she chose me
can you really be the one she choose if you're just the last person she's with? i mean if she was with a black guy when she meet you and decided to dump him for you that'd be different, but that doesn't seem to be the case
>>
>>70692263
You did the right thing. She did everything he wanted her to do.

You did the right thing.
>>
>>70695597
Probably the latter. If it's there then that should be taken in to consideration. Especially if it's even a fragment of Tyrone
>>
>>70692263
>Girl literally tells you another guy has a bigger dick than you and expects you to stay together.

The nerve of some bitches.
>>
>>70695595
yellow, fish eyed gook, chink, its all the same thing.
>>
>>70695730
i don't know much about DNA but we share like 80% of our DNA with bananas so I think you'd be okay.
>>
>>70695664
That actually is the case.
>>
File: macri familia.jpg (357 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
macri familia.jpg
357 KB, 960x640
>>70695515
I'll prefer marry an white skin arab women (Líbano, Jordania) to a mongoloid women.
Although I would fuck with any women, I won't ever have sons with non white people.

Juliana Awada from Líbano (president's wife of argentine)
>>
File: 1459208131858.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1459208131858.gif
3 MB, 300x237
>>70695507
I still fuck a fat chick from time to time at 31. She has 3 kids. At least none of them are niglets. Just entered a relationship with an 8/10 and she's getting snooty. I'm probably going to call CPS on her this week so she has other things to deal with than me. Her section 8 apt is a mess.
>>
Sexual activity in high school is a really bad sign anyway. It shows a person has no long term planning which is an indicator of low IQ and future low social status.
>>
>>70692263
> describes dumping a chick over principle
> wasnt an easy decision, but he stood strong and made the right choice
> inb4 cuck

seriously?
what the ever loving fuck?

dont you faggots know what cuckolding is?????

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/
nounarchaic
noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds

the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Cuckold:
Noun
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

verb

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

dumping a skank due to skankiness is NOT being a cuckold

KEEPING a skank who is actively fucking niggers IS being a cuckold.

watching the skank get fucked by niggers, while you run the camcorder and beat off is being A Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>70695803
Appreciate the concern friendly bong but she actually told me I had the bigger cock and kept up her stupid story about how the dindu never got it up all the way which I never bought. I never bought any of her explanation bullshit, even though she really tried to sell it.

On balance you've all made me feel much better about my decision, thanks /Pol/
>>
>>70695673
this
>>
>>70695649
Holy fuck. Yes, it's best to stay inside racial lines, however the mixing of East Asian and White is genetically fine for both sides. You seem to think it's immediate suicide but fail to see that the Asian genes would wear thin in just a few generations. But hey fuck thinking logically and objectively
>>
>>70692263
You did well, OP. She is worthless and tainted. If she is lucky, she may be able to be a fuck toy for the yakuza.
>>
>>70695803
If anything it can be implied that it was the opposite as she apparently joked about the BBC stereotype.
>>
>>70693184
Yeah this.

I could care less who some girl may have fucked before me. It is her motivation which matters. If dick is an act of rebellion for her she may use the same to rebel against you.

Just bad character.
>>
>>70695953
nice name drop. lol'd.
>>
>>70692263
> OP you should take a black dick, then the two of you will be even.
>>
>>70692263
You're doing it wrong. Import your waifu, home grown are coal burners too.
>>
>>70695814
No they aren't. Are a Ruskie and German the same thing? According to your logic, yes. But in reality it isn't. Again you make no points and fail to grasp any reason.
>>
>>70695863
So, risk the possibility of enhanced aggression and likelihood of being a criminal? Okay
>>
>>70692263
If she fucked him, even only once, you are better off without her. If she didn't, then you are an asshole.
>>
>>70695433
there is nothing wrong with rebellion - but there is something horribly wrong with being rebellious just to be rebellious. That behavior makes you a petty and naive contrarian who has a pathetic want for attention but with no real beliefs or talent
>>
>>70692263
My girlfriend is 8/10 German who fucking hates niggers, keep looking op
>>
>>70696211
By her own admission she told me she gave him oral while he wore a condom, gave him handjobs, and apparently wasn't truly penetrated because of his dysfunction down there.
>>
>>70695987
> You seem to think it's immediate suicide but fail to see that the Asian genes would wear thin in just a few generations
It won't. The host asian populations; the populations that the asians come from are genetically pure. A constant influx of asians into white countries that interbreed with whites will over time replace the whites.

You're not seeing two populations merge. You're seeing population A with a genetically pure host flow into population B. Population A remains genetically intact while population B doesn't
>>
>>70693028
Don't worry at least you still got Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>70696238
of course, all kids go through some kind of rebellious phase when they're teens
but you wouldn't want someone laughing at their rebellious phase like nothing was wrong with it as a mother
>>
>>70696211
By her own admission she told me she gave him oral while he wore a condom, gave him handjobs, and apparently wasn't truly penetrated because of his dysfunction down there. Never really bought that though and still giving head to a nig I never want to kiss those lips again I don't care if it was covered with latex or not
>>
File: 1460422981643.jpg (43 KB, 499x383) Image search: [Google]
1460422981643.jpg
43 KB, 499x383
>>70692263
> I'm in love with her but too afraid to hurt her by bringing it up with how disgusted I am
> try to break up with her, realize I'm still in love but start feeling torn apart
>>
>>70692263
>the whole "Lel aren't I rebellious my parents were pissed schtick"
If the two of you ever had kids, you'd probably have to put up with the exact same type of shit when you're the parent. You might not have been so lucky and could have had a half-negro quarter-chink grandkid.
>>
File: 1460332917419.jpg (33 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1460332917419.jpg
33 KB, 500x447
>>70696465

Fucking disgusting desu.

Get a qt Latina or a qt Nigfu and do your part to cleanse this world instead of wasting your genes on some generic asian whore who will give you psychotic NEET babies.

>a black qt
>>
>>70696099
Doesn't matter. If you fuck a German or a ruskie, you're still fucking a white person. They're still both called white. The guy is still fucking an Asian just like a muslim would still be fucking a white person if they had sex with a slav or anglo. So your argument is shit. It doesn't matter what Asian you fuck your still fucking an Asian and ruining your families pool gene forever.
>>
>>70696431
I never said anything about an influx of Asians in to white countries or vice versa and breeding en mass. You're making an entirely different argument for something that wasn't addressed nor happening.
(Canada is an exception) The occasional Union of the two is what I'm justifying and not a genocide for either respectable people
>>
>>70696465
>Never really bought that though

Smart man. There is no way in hell that happened

>lol i just sucked a niggers dick with a condom on and put his dick on my vagina (it didn't go in, I swear!) , i'm not a coal burner :^) whitey pls stay and gib moni huehuehue
>>
File: 1452026480413.jpg (45 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1452026480413.jpg
45 KB, 451x800
>>70692263
Can everyone ask me this question: Why is this thread on /pol/? Why does it have so many replies? It's a bait thread, obvious bait, why /pol/?
>>
>>70696465
The thought that the mother of your children had black dick in her mouth at one point in her life will always be there.

You don't want those lips kissing your sons/daughters. This is why coal burning is met with derision from sensible people.

You did everything right in this scenario.
>>
>>70692263

i would have done the same thing bud. we have got to punish bitches for that kind of behavior. a coal burning asian is probably not the best for the long term
>>
>>70696675
Your argument has not addressed any point nor justified any of your claims. Your argument is shit. You generalize and then cherry pick at your convenience. Nice try. Failed.
>>
>>70692263
not even the asian waifus are safe from the BBC

but yeah i would've done the same, but then again you asked for it by dating a racemixing ho
>>
>>70696675
>Fucking an Asian and ruining your families pool gene forever.

You know that you dont need to impregnate every woman you have sex with right ?
>>
>>70696465
You did the right thing. If my girl ever even kissed a nigger once, she wouldn't be my girl. Luckily she hates niggers.
>>
Only one way to fix things right. REVENGE PORN. post away anon
>>
>>70696752
Asian girls are a hot topic for shills to try to divide /pol. This thread derailed from the b8 in to a different subject entirely...
>>
>>70696765
Based Cambodia. This is exactly the kind of thing running through my head. Me and my line really deserve better than such disgusting past behavior. You're bro tier
>>
>>70696705
I see several people with the mindset if they have sex with another race in a white country that they're cucking that race and diluting them.

That's not what's happening at all. The exact opposite is happening. The only way to dilute asians is to breed with asians in asia. If you do it in a white country you are the one being diluted.
>>
>falling for the Asian-American meme

They are just as slutty (if not more) as white women, with the added bonus if increased rates if mental illness.

For a pure waifu, you have to buy a plane ticket to either Northeastern Asia or Eastern Europe
>>
>>70692263
Good on you, OP. You made the right decision in the long-term.
>>
Should have gone for an Asian straight from China/Japan/Korea/Vietnam. When I met my gf at university, she'd only been in the country for a few months, the majority of which was just sitting in her cousin's house helping out with the chores.

On our first date I took her to the city and we walked past a black guy. She stopped in her tracks and turned around, just staring at him. I asked her what was wrong, and she said "I never thought a human could be as black as that. It looks like a dirty monkey".

>Mfw 6 years later she still calls blacks "monkeys", and every time we see a Muslim she comments about hoping they don't have a bomb strapped to them
>Mfw her mum and dad came over to visit, and her mum calls niggers "black ghosts" in Cantonese
>Mfw her dad said niggers would make for great soldiers because you wouldn't be able to see them at night, but they probably wouldn't know how to operate a gun because of how much they are like apes

Chinks are truly based.
>>
File: trayvon1.jpg (43 KB, 632x474) Image search: [Google]
trayvon1.jpg
43 KB, 632x474
>>70696625
Yeah and then pic related will be your son. He'll grow up, hang around other niggers at school naturally and enjoy the musical rap culture of his people. Kill yourself for suggesting any kind of black girl whatsoever. There is no future with them.
>>
>>70692263
>chick talks about fucking black dude
>upset you broke up with her about it
Dating 101: Don't talk about people you fucked to your other
>>
>>70694874
I personally wouldn't drop her per se, but any chance of the relationship getting more serious or me being committed goes out the window in OP's situation, and I'd hold a white girl to the same standard, actually I'd hold a white girl to a tougher standard.

>Black BF because teenage rebel
This screams slutty behavior, bad decision making, horrible impulse control and disrespect and disdain towards her parents

Going beyond the slut issue, I could get probably get over a GF saying she dated a black doctor or lawyer. It would cause me to get a bit more spoopy about her past and I would have to apply a hedonistic calculus and seriously think about the situation, but it's not an immediate disqualifier for marriage
>>
>>70696752
because there're a lot of beta white, whom actually think fucking asian women are a good idea
>>
>>70697017
We aren't discussing the location. Also how? Let's say a hafu is made in a white country. Chances are that kid will reproduce with other whites due to the white majority. The traits of the Asian is kept but thinned out as it's passes from generation to generation. Will it remain? Yes. But it'll be insignificant in terms of diluting our people.
>>
>>70696841
>How the fuck does your brain not see this shit? Even 60 IQ south africans understand that fucking whites and yellows will not produce black offspring, but some mixed abomination. How the fuck do you weeaboos not make this connection when even feral niggers can understand it?

>Yellow
If it's East Asian it's far from yellow

Doesn't matter. If you fuck a German or a ruskie, you're still fucking a white person

I addressed your point very clearly. Your such a weabo that can't accept the fact that fucking a Asian is race mixing. It doesn't matter what type of Asian she is she still an Asian or yellow.
>>
>>70697039
fucking this, cunt.
>>
>>70697100
Do you unironically believe that you need to impregnate every woman you have sex with ?

Do you believe pre martial sex is degenerate ? Are you a Virgin ? Are you married ?
>>
>>70697216
asians are inferior stock no different from sub saharan africans

they need to be kept out of the bloodline
>>
> Meet blind qt
> Have great chemistry, go on dates, commit to an exclusive relationship
> Discover she dated a seriously ugly, coal dark dindu towards the end of high school
> begins haunting my every interaction with her
> eventually just unable to stomach it. Begin a campaign of acting like such an asshole as to force distance between us
> she knows what's up and starts saying things like "Wait, he was black?" and "What the fuck is color?" thinks I'm shitty for not believing a word of it. Could be true for all I know.
>>
>>70697100

>not being man enough to teach your son the right way to act

Desu, in school the half black guys did not act like niggers, unlike the full black ones.

There is hope.
>>
you have essentially fucked a black guy now op
>>
>>70697231
Not a weeb and you didn't do as you claimed. Try again. Failed.
>>
>>70696880
You know thats degenerate right? Thats how you get pregnant by accident at 16 with STDs. You don't just fuck people for fun. Its something close couples do. The kind of couples that plan to spend a very long time with each other.
>>
>>70697305
Inferior? Sure. Same as a fucking nigger? No.
>>
>>70697353
everytime he kissed that girl its like he was deepthroating a bbc
>>
>>70697426

You're assuming Brazilanon meant fucking many girls at the same time when he only said you don't have to impregnate a girl you sleep with.

Nice try though
>>
File: 1458348853737.jpg (35 KB, 370x388) Image search: [Google]
1458348853737.jpg
35 KB, 370x388
>>70692263
>"in love"
>can't get nigger dicks she's had out of your mind
>so hopelessly oblivious to the religio / banking hoax of "love", that you think the dopamine a female elicits in your noggin is something ethereal, nay chemical
>>
>>70697216
>doesn't understand the difference between offence and defense.
Trying to breed out the Asian would be defense and it would take a long time. Going to Asia would be an offensive move which they would have to eventually breed out the white.
>>
File: top kek.png (42 KB, 388x458) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
42 KB, 388x458
>>70693237
>>
>>70697354
What exactly is your argument then? Maybe your illiterate?
>>
>>70697703

Why doesn't China just send their millions of single young men to Africa to colonize the fuck out of it and make qt half black half asian kiddies?
>>
>>70697703
When did this become a thing about attacking the other? If whites went to Asia en mass and started fucking like rabbits we'd spread yes, but why eliminate an ally? Exchanging genes and coexisting separately is the best solution.
>>
>>70697587
doesn't matter. If you sleep with a girl before being prepared to live with her, its degenerate. Sleeping with someone before you love them is degenerate.
Who except psychopaths would intentionally fall in love with someone of another race and not intend on having a child with them?
>>
>>70697075
why don't you look for a white girl? yes east asian women are beautiful, but your boys won't be
>>
>>70697743
I made it. If you can only resort to implications of illiteracy then I assume I'm just wasting time with you.
>>
>>70697902
There is no such thing as exchanging genes and coexisting. You either breed one or both out of existence or you DON'T FUCK OUTSIDE YOUR RACE.
Its like i'm talking to retards.
>>
>>70697840
They're basically doing that. Slowly though
>>
File: ghost blowjob.jpg (61 KB, 442x392) Image search: [Google]
ghost blowjob.jpg
61 KB, 442x392
>>70694594
looks like angryasian is here shitposting again

Call it what you will I am enjoying my yellow fever. I can't help it if beautiful thin feminine asian qt 3.14 like me. It would be quite rude of me not to have sex with them.

Before you say it is the same thing as white women having sex with dindus NO IT IS NOT.

Sex with dindus will produce a low IQ criminal if any offspring makes it. Sex with an asian has a great chance of producing some of the hottest females ever, some beautiful good looking men and the slight possibility of another Rodger.

I will take those risks over a near 100% chance of someone who will rob you and kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>70692819
Telegony is a myth moron
>>
>>70697840
Because White and Asian genes are recessive while niggers genes are more dominant.
>>
>>70697932

How old are you man?
You sound like some church minister.

Degeneracy runs rampant, fucking a girl only for pleasure is not bad. It's a mutual exchange.

If I truly love someone, regardless of race I'm planting at least 3 children inside of her.
>>
>>70698103
>Doesn't understand eugenics
K, go to storm front or something kiddie
>>
>>70697840
Because thats called war world leading nations don't want to make themselves look bad to other nations.
>>
>>70692263
I too left a girl I loved for a dindu ex.
You did right.
>>
>>70698180

Is that really true though?

Maybe for skin color, but for physical features it varies.
>>
File: 1457981599263.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1457981599263.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>70698033
>being this butt blasted.
>>
>>70697216
This is such a simple concept and you don't get it.

Say you have two populations.. One population is white and consists of 1000 people and the other population is asian and consists of 10000 people with an equal number of men and women. Now lets assume both populations have the same birthrate an annual fertility of 2/1000.

Now, every year 1% of the asian population migrates into the white population. The product of a white and asian mixing is 50% white and 50% asian. How many years would it take for the white population to become 99% asian?
>>
File: jews intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jews intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>70697902
yes goyim, you understand everything
>>
>>70698463
The recessive genes can take over, however it takes more generations and a lot of time
>>
>>70698248
>doesn't like race mixing
>is a race mixer
>>
>>70698285

>China

Kek, is there anyone that actually likes them? They do reckless and controversial shit all the time and never apologize.

Would be based if they weren't slowly killing the world.
>>
I'm Japanese and I like to fuck black guys. But I wouldn't marry one or want to have children with a black guy. I've thought a lot about my fetish and I think it's kind of a natural genetic impulse.

So asian societies are usually really closed and not genetically diverse at all. I think there is a natural genetic drive to want to mix genes in hopes of improving (if I have children they will be half white) your offspring with more diverse genes. But sometimes that impulse overreaches and you get really attracted to someone you think of as *very* different genetically. I think that's one reason I love black guys for sex.

And reason number two! A lot of white men have been feminized and I don't like that. Black guys if you find the right one really take control and there's kind of a power game. It sounds a little rapey but I guess that's part of it. I like being told what to do and I like being forced. I like a black man's strength and power over me. And maybe it's because I kind of see them as barbaric in some way and it's animalistic.

The best way I can say it is THEY ARE FUCKING MEN. And no not all of them, you have to be choosey. But when I find the right one he just knows how to use me in a way a white guy can't and I like that a lot.

I really don't like how western women are feminizing guys. Maybe that is what they want but it's not very exciting.
>>
>>70692263
>crying about your gf taking black dick
>gf isn't even white
>>
>>70698499
>Using a meme and green text to argue
Kek
>Irony btw
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.