[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not 1, not 2, but 3 nuclear reactors were exploded and they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FukushimaMeltdown101113.jpg (140 KB, 1200x740) Image search: [Google]
FukushimaMeltdown101113.jpg
140 KB, 1200x740
Not 1, not 2, but 3 nuclear reactors were exploded and they still haven't found the corium wastes (which is still leaking into the water). For instance Chernobyl was a single reactor and the entire area is still irradiated.
>>
We come from stars. Radiation really isn't a big deal
>>
You realize radiation levels in both Chernobyl and Fukushima are low enough to be lived in relatively safely now, right?

You sound like a Bernie style nuclear fearmonger
>>
>>70691625
Gonna need sauce.
>>
>>70691857
If this is serious, you are retarded. If bait, I r8 8/8 you got me gr8
>>
>>70691923
They haven't recovered the wastes yet and can barely reach the tanks without the robots literally melting.
>>
>>70691625
Chernobyl exploded with a steam explosion that lifted it's containment lid then burned for a week.

Fukushima had hydrogen explosions in the generator buildings and no fires.
>>
So I saw this random internet thing about a thorium reactor that had some shit the blocked a tube that had to be kept refrigerated, and if anything went wrong with the reactor the refrigeration system would stop , the thing would melt, removing the block and the tank would immediately flow in and stop the reaction.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thorium reactor....frozen sodium something or other...melting...safe...tube
>>
>>70691923
>You realize radiation levels in both Chernobyl and Fukushima are low enough to be lived in relatively safely now, right?
maybe for t*rks
>>
Radioactivity is a social contruct.
>>
>>70692591
molten salt reactor
>>
>>70692591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4
>>
Fukushima was a worst case scenario (other than total meltdown) and it was still fucking nothing. Canadians also have some of the safest nuclear reactors so fuck off.
>>
>>70691625
It's actually funny that tussia was going to use the accident as propaganda against the west in the cold war saying we caused it, and they failed miserably. Now they are pretending its too irradiated to live in so that they can collect that sweet aid money. Groveling savages.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.