[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when we banded together and made a difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: don.jpg (89 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
89 KB, 521x521
Ok listen up
We have been making a hilarious impact on the Internet for years, but not in a while.
Now is the time we can make up for this lagging.

This 10/10 qt is receiving a TON of hate for supporting trump in her latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0UfKy20YI

The libtard dummies are spamming the comments of her videos raging about how Trump is a racist because he hates muslims.

Literally there are so many Trump hate comments that mean no sense.

Everyone watch and like the video. Try and get more likes than dislikes.

BUT we have to comment. Reply to all the Trump hate speech calling out the liberals, feminists, and SJW's that make up this youtuber's audiences.

this is going to be fun, screencap comments and replies
>>
File: 23.jpg (31 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
31 KB, 473x500
i'm in this looks fun
>>
She looks like a tub of shit
>>
I sympathize with the emotions behind this post. But I don't want to be reddit. I don't want to be gamergate. I don't want to be a faggot.

I would rather use advanced memetics and shitpost in their subconscious while I sleep.
>>
>>70691534
>>70691401
Never seen an ID before, have you son?
>>
File: 1459876243276.gif (1 MB, 347x348) Image search: [Google]
1459876243276.gif
1 MB, 347x348
>>70691401
do we look like white knights to you?

take this cancer back 2 reddit
>>
>>70691534
You are embarrassing
>>
File: Davis.Maury-01.jpg (180 KB, 463x597) Image search: [Google]
Davis.Maury-01.jpg
180 KB, 463x597
>>70691401
You're a faggot.how about this instead.

This is Maury. Maury slit a Sunday school teachers throat a while back, unprovoked, did miniscule time, and now leads a multi million dollar church.
http://m.nashvillescene.com/nashville/a-grieving-son-finds-no-justice-on-rev-maury-davis-path-to-redemption/Content?oid=1201523

He's planning an internationally televised event covering Europe, pressing in conservative dialogue which will probably ignite some Muslim snackbars.

He's also quite friendly with Mike "I support incestual rape" Cuckabee.

Oh, not to mention he just said something in his last service that would end his church's tax exempt status per the IRS zero tolerance policy towards church's supporting or saying not to vote for... Wait for it.... Political candidates.

All that has to happen is someone filling out a 3949-a form with the irs, and it's gone.
>>
>>70691537
Nevertheless,
>>
>>70692343
this is a more worthwhile venture, tbqhwyou fammalam
>>
Bumping because liberals are slut shaming and threatening to kill this girl.
>>
>>70691401
bump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.