[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists are now proud of STDs. This is according to a new Paul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: watson.jpg (80 KB, 847x735) Image search: [Google]
watson.jpg
80 KB, 847x735
Feminists are now proud of STDs. This is according to a new Paul Joseph Watson youtube video. Can degeneracy get any stronger?
>>
>>70691385

Yes.

Western women have completed their final descent into sluthood and whoredom.

Now, the final step is for men and women in the western world to embrace pedophilia, zoophilia and necrophilia.

Then the descent into moral darkness will be complete!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X2uOLUghw&nohtml5=False

I think of this song.
>>
>>70691385
It's only going to get worse from here on out, friend. Be glad you were born when you did, because our future generations are going to live through worse degeneracy.
>>
>>70691385
Homos got poz and fems got STDs far as I'm concerned they'll kill themselves off. Win/win
>>
>>70691385
i legit just fking saw the vid bro
>chick with herpes
>lmao
>>
We're all already subbed to you Paul ffs
>>
File: 2578.jpg (650 KB, 1919x1151) Image search: [Google]
2578.jpg
650 KB, 1919x1151
>>70691385
>This is according to a new Paul Joseph Watson youtube video.
Fucking link please? I like his vids, but he should go solo and not associate himself with infowars.
LINK, NOW, please m8.
C'mon I said "please", you fat Yank cunt.
>>
HE'S A LIZARD
DON'T TRUST THE LIZARDS
ONLY TRUST FROGS
>>
>>70692287

stfu m80

Here is the video M8EY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYClEpZbeU4
>>
File: lentil soup.jpg (47 KB, 460x290) Image search: [Google]
lentil soup.jpg
47 KB, 460x290
>>70692485
Thanks leafm8.
Have some soup.
>>
>>70691823
Lad, throughout history we have peaked at extremely high levels of degeneracy, however either a political party that opposes it rises up, or the society as a whole burns and a new neutral one arises.
>>
>>70691385
I'm ok with the vast majority of feminists dying from aids and syphilis.
>>
>>70691823
Nah, shit's going to implode by then. They'll live lives of hardship as a result, and will come back to their senses. It will be quite a while before the West comes back though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.