[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW MONEY IN AUSTRALIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: what the fuck.jpg (47 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
47 KB, 650x366
So, come September, Australia is getting a new $5 note design.

It looks like shit, and people are asking why it looks like a fucking fag-flag.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/our-new-5-note-revealed/news-story/fcaca852d940f0f55521c4487c45ff52
>>
File: what the fucking fuck.jpg (55 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
what the fucking fuck.jpg
55 KB, 650x366
>>70690887
Here is the reverse side.

Fucking gay as fuck.
>>
File: CAD BANKNOTES.jpg (289 KB, 790x1094) Image search: [Google]
CAD BANKNOTES.jpg
289 KB, 790x1094
That looks worst than Canada's monopoly money.
>>
>>70691013
Yeah.

It looks like a retarded kid got into the crayons and drew a picture of his inner-anguish.
>>
I remember when i went to Perth i was amazing at how plastic your money is, if it gets wet, it doesn't matter!

I went to Rottnest Island, and played Quakka football
>>
Don't be afraid of colour
>>
>>70691170
I'm sorry, but the rest of Australia does not consider Perth to be a part of this great nation.

You'd understand if you were Australian.
>>
File: 1451424482363.png (491 KB, 402x640) Image search: [Google]
1451424482363.png
491 KB, 402x640
>>70691270
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
the yellow things look like some kind of lethal pathogen. Aussie money confirmed for shitborn bacteria.
>>
But why? Our money looks fine and doesn't need a redesign.
>>
>>70690887
That looks like fucking shit, what a waste of taxpayers money (ironically)
>>
>>70691344
Do you speakee da Enghee?
>>
>>70691270

Each bill of Canadian dollars has a single color theme. Thus new Australia's bill is a rainbow of colors and makes it look like play money.
>>
>>70691538
Yes, dickhead.

I was wondering what I was to think of such an obtuse comment.

"Don't be afraid of colour."

What, you think I am afraid of colour?
>>
>>70690887
What's wrong with it? Nice colours and shows off some of our unique flora and fauna.
>>
Good to see Australia is such an open pro-lgbtq country :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.