[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else annoyed at how overblown this is? Ebola didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: zika.jpg (107 KB, 986x555) Image search: [Google]
zika.jpg
107 KB, 986x555
Anyone else annoyed at how overblown this is? Ebola didn't turn out to be the spooky pandemic everyone was hoping for so they've funneled all the scare into a mostly harmless virus.

>muh birth defects
One village with an increased rate of voodoo head babies and suddenly the ooga booga virus is coming for all our wimminz.
>>
Do we know how long it remains in the system for yet? How long it survives in testes of men?

Any virus strong enough to fuck with chromosomes in fetal development is strong enough to care about. The complexities are coming out with higher numbers of infected, but it does little shit that goes unnoticed to everyone.
>>
>>70690450
In guessing you live in Alaska or some shit. It's causing a super rare disease to explode in cases. Mosquitos are common in the south and if it evolves God knows where this thing will head.

We dodged a bullet with Ebola.
>>
File: 1451693051983.png (53 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1451693051983.png
53 KB, 454x453
>>70690450
oh look, another non scientist talking

Fuck off
>>
>>70690450
Oops, guess we need to have a totalitarian police state, because of the, uh, terrorists, I mean, the virus, I mean, the, uh, space aliens. Only option.
>>
>>70690964
t. non scientist falling for kike distractions
>>
>>70690450
> Genetically modified mosquitoes capable of spreading a patented virus/std owned by the Rockefeller family, its not like viruses can suddenly mutate and become very lethal and easy to spread.... let alone some virus cooked up in a lab.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/04/1947-rockefeller-patent-shows-origins-of-zika-virus-and-what-about-those-genetically-modified-mosquitoes/

yeah nothin to worry about
>>
>>70690450
Where is zika chan?
>>
>>70693324
kek we're boned

I wonder if having had west nile grants me some sort of flavivirus cross-immunity
>>
>>70693324
it is interesting that the genetically modified mosquitoes were released where the Zika virus is now spreading

>>70695081
Just live somewhere cold. I'm from North Dakota and haven't seen a bug in fucking years, let alone a mosquito.
>>
File: tyjtyjtyjtyj.png (329 KB, 312x424) Image search: [Google]
tyjtyjtyjtyj.png
329 KB, 312x424
Fixed.
>>
A recent study suggests that the effects of the zika virus are not solely in fetal development.

Infected individuals may experience blindness, paralysis, and other developmental problems.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-11/zika-can-cause-symptoms-similar-to-multiple-sclerosis-in-adults
>>
>>70690450
we are at the center of the epidemic
but our main focus is getting dilma impeached

zika is second problem here
>>
>>70690450

It's a bigger deal in Brazil where there is no abortion and women get jailed for miscarrying. They're destined to have this half mind group of people as long as they live.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.