[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Supporters BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: trump1.jpg (37 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
37 KB, 600x426
come on guys, this guy is right, your heart is in the right place, stop supporting trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70690785
Where can I find a Kek statue?
>>
>>70690435
>shitty liberal poem
>has no solid point, argument or evidence to back up his claims
>>muh rich people r bad
>>drumf is a meenee!!!1!!
bu- but he said it in a poem-y voice like its deep so it must be true!
>>
As a Bernie/Trump supporter, I agree with this guy, but if it's between Trump and Hillary, I'm still going Trump.

I'd rather set the world on fire than have another 8 years of stagnation under a DINO.
>>
File: child lovers.jpg (30 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
child lovers.jpg
30 KB, 576x576
>>70691444
Does he really need to cite his sources at this point? Everyone knows that whites collect the most welfare, everyone knows why Mexicans are coming over, everyone knows that the fortune 500 companies aren't paying taxes and in fact get paid to stay here, everyone knows that the corporations are outsourcing to keep higher profits and pay lower wages.

He's right and you know it faggot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70690785

but why.
>>
>>70691708
He's a fucking moron and so are you. The most anti-Friedman candidate I have ever seen has taken over the Republican party and while Sanders is talking shit about The koch Brothers, the Koch Brothers are putting all of their money into stopping Trump. And WHY? Because he is telling them he is going to enact a trade tariff that will force them to manufacture their goods in the U.S.
>>
>>70691708
>everyone knows that the corporations are outsourcing to keep higher profits and pay lower wages
then why would they hate on Trump who wants jobs to come back to America?
>>
>>70692513
Because they have a genetically inferior intellect and instead of the wall representing a gigantic fuck you to globalism their insecurities tell them its racist plot by the white man to oppress them. They know deep down they should be oppressed so they are constantly thinking about it.
>>
File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172 KB, 800x800
>>70690435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

Cool story bro.
>>
>>70690435
Stopped the video when he mentioned "White extremists" and implied Muslims are a race with that stupid cherry-picked article that likes to pretend that 9/11 never happened.
Muslims are 1% of the U.S. population but committed half the terrorist attacks there.

This video sounds like it was made by occupy democrats.
>>
File: 1458072030573.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
1458072030573.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>70690435
Fuck off Dan
Or Florida will Fuck your bitch while you walk
>>
>>70692220
>>70692513
Then why this fear mongering over the Mexicans cleaning toilets? I know Islam is dangerous but why exaggerate that too? Why the shit about the Wall that won't work? Why the nonsense about planned parenthood?

Past all of Trump's bullshit is a great fiscal conservative candidate, but he just can't keep his damn mouth shut and it turns the normies off.
>>
File: actual floridians.png (152 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
actual floridians.png
152 KB, 1015x737
>>70693482
>more like
>>
This dude is a fag.

Of course more whites are on food stamps, we're a larger percentage of the population, same for terrorism.

Fuck off with your weak facts
>>
>go to Trump rally to paint supporters as bigots
>they all love you
>"...this isn't good! GUYS, TRUMP IS RACIST!!!! STOP FOLLOWING HIM!!!"

How could you miss the mark any harder?
>>
File: 1457642749000.png (52 KB, 146x168) Image search: [Google]
1457642749000.png
52 KB, 146x168
>>70693571
>why fear monger over mexicans that devalue labor and take away construction jobs
>why call islam dangerous while the left is trying to import massive amounts and is leading to the death of many in europe
>why is a business man starting at a high point that he can negotiate with
>why does he want the law to make sense with abortions
>why does he not like killing unborn children
>>
>>70693571
This campaign is 10 months old. The Wall is just another example of Trumps anti-globalism platform. AMERICA FIRST. Everyone of his positions is about America saving or making America money. Japan should build their own military and get their own nukes, Japan is not our problem. Same with Europe and the middle east and korea.
>>
>>70693999
I just scratched my arm and killed more cells than a fucking abortion does
>>
>>70694049
Oh fuck off.

Killing children is suicide. People like you have no future you are being out breed by anti abortionist 4 to 1
>>
>>70694049
I honestly have no problem with abortions
It is an ethical problem though and people have the right to their opinion since there is no specific time when a bunch of cells is a child or not
>>
>le more whites on welfare meme
stopped paying attention after that
>>
>>70694283
There is a clear correlation between the lack of religious fundamentalism and acceptance of abortion.

We're winning. When there aren't children living awful lives in foster homes from 0-18, I'll say let's get rid of abortion. Unfortunately, the people who are most against it are the "WHAT'S MINE IS MINE" sorts and have no empathy towards children or mothers in those sorts of situations.
>>
>>70691708

>whites collect the most welfare

Whites are 62% of the population but only take 40% of the welfare. Niggers, spics, and gooks take the majority.
>>
File: 1453826543540.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1453826543540.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>70690435
Fuck off shill
>>
>>70694489
>There is a clear correlation between the lack of religious fundamentalism and acceptance of abortion.

Complete bullshit. Japan's not aborting millions of children every year, Korea's not aborting children, Hong kong's not doing it. Only the west is killing their children in record numbers. This is not a first world vs. religious fundamentalism this a white women problem
>>
>>70695214
I think they're not having abortions cuz they're not sluts
>>
>>70690435
oh i see, instead of calling me a racist and a retard and uneducated, the left will now pretend to be on my side and take pity on my misguided ways. i love watching them exhaust their list of emotionally manipulative tactics

this guy has the speaking style of an internet imam. fuck that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.