[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“…This is what I’m saying about black folks, this is w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: patrice.jpg (20 KB, 617x367) Image search: [Google]
patrice.jpg
20 KB, 617x367
“…This is what I’m saying about black folks, this is what I’ve been saying about us; the same thing’s gonna happen to women. The people you keep messing with — one of the biggest allies for black people is white guilt. The fact that white people are goin’ “Yeah, y’know, we did do some bad stuff to them” and if we keep, every second of the day, and we never give white people a pass, ever, they’re gonna go “This is, this is, I’m, y’know what, I’m done. I’m done. I’m done with the guilt over the, over the history.”
And it’s the same thing with women. It’s like women don’t need to take their bras off to make statements, women run the country right now, because of the restraint of men! And you’re not giving us any credit for the fact that we’re not slapping you upside the head! We get no credit! Like you think, that’s not a given thing. It used to be "quest for fire"!
Social contract keeps us from doing certain things, and women just continue to put us in this pokey spot!”

Was he right, /pol/?

>inb4 nigger, degenerate

https://youtu.be/rMOXYraIBeQ?list=PLh8oUx_ONafUCgyKmVMYJAL3JiqX41Zxr&t=254
>>
>>70688485
Of course he was right that's why he was assassinated
>>
>>70688557
Assasinated by diabetes?
>>
>>70688557
he wasn't important enough to be assassinated, he died because of his stubbornness and his unwillful need to not change his diet
>>
>>70688640
You must not have heard of the Jews
>>
File: 1445444009848.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1445444009848.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>>70688640
>>
>tfw you're in the pokey spot
>>
Patrice O'Neal was the funniest motherfucker to ever walk to earth. Loved him on O and A.
>>
You need to listen to his discussion about Brazil.
>>
>>70688640
Assassinated by Amy Schumer. She literally bragged at the Sheen roast that he was going to die of 'diabetes'.. he was clearly shocked and taken aback by that. 2 months later, he was dead.
>>
>>70688750
He talked about the business in shady terms before but I never heard that anon
>>
>>70688987
After her people bumped him off, she could freely steal all his jokes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrS5VIZ5eJE
>>
>>70689140
>>70689008
Amy schumer is a Jew. She tells Patrice he will die the exact way he dies. She steals all his jokes. Jew conspiracy confirmed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.