[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to convince my blue pulled dad and cucked brother that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
I need to convince my blue pulled dad and cucked brother that trump Is the best choice, in combat of their claim that he's inciting minorities.

Wat do, pol?
>>
Just murder them so there are two less non-Trump supporters around
>>
>>70687923
Trump has not said 1 single thing in regards to race, that is where the debunking begins, not too hard to branch out from there.
>>
>>70687923
Is he sure soros isn't inciting minorities?
>>
>>70688047
They're claiming that by calling out to the illegals to be kicked out, and for Mexico to build the wall, he is somehow being hateful and devisive.
>>
>>70688373
To illegal immigrants that is offensive. Illegal immigrants are not a race
>>
>>70688466
And neither are Muslims/Islam, it is a religion/political ideology.
>>
>>70687923
>he's inciting minorities.
By that logic, murderers are innocent and victims of those who caused them to act that way. Hopefully they're intelligent enough to realize what this implies.
>>
I find americans and canadians alike are a tad brain dead and have this need for entertainment especially when it comes to politics~ I am not sure why anyone still believes in this facade ~ the banks own both sides of the contenders neither is an independent and neither one is going to do anything unless the UN tells then what to do~ the USA CANADA and other so called "free" countries are dictated policies from banks and corporations~ and if anyone thinks that there "guy or gal" is going to win then they are truly asleep this is a global club and basically whoever you vote for makes no difference~ are any of them dealing with removing the fed reserve or the bank of canada~ which lends money " your own money" at interest and as a result has a country in a deficit to a bank(s) that are not even domestic? the bleeding of trillions to the bank of england to support a papacy and a monarchy welfare recipients from other countries?? so til this becomes eliminated then you will just be recycling policies with a different twist and will see further decadence going on internally in respsective countries while the war machine keeps turning~ look up this is the real issue of the day planetcide and yet do you hear any of them dealing with this ~No~ look too the earth with nanowarfare this is the most insidious attack on humanity to date and are any of them talking about this ~ No so my take on all of this is that amerians and canadians will find some excuese to be entertained have there beer of booze of drugs watch there hockey~ football~ soap operas and TV and be entertained mesmerized programmed and follow there Q to kiss ass work as slaves be terminated prematurely take there vaccines and allow themselves the nanowarfare that is on going and everything will go back to business as usual except you will be more broke paying for a service that offers absolutely nothing but expensive entertainment~ that is my take on this
>>
I find americans and canadians alike are a tad brain dead and have this need for entertainment especially when it comes to politics~ I am not sure why anyone still believes in this facade ~ the banks own both sides of the contenders neither is an independent and neither one is going to do anything unless the UN tells then what to do~ the USA CANADA and other so called "free" countries are dictated policies from banks and corporations~ and if anyone thinks that there "guy or gal" is going to win then they are truly asleep this is a global club and basically whoever you vote for makes no difference~ are any of them dealing with removing the fed reserve or the bank of canada~ which lends money " your own money" at interest and as a result has a country in a deficit to a bank(s) that are not even domestic? the bleeding of trillions to the bank of england to support a papacy and a monarchy welfare recipients from other countries?? so til this becomes eliminated then you will just be recycling policies with a different twist and will see further decadence going on internally in respsective countries while the war machine keeps turning~ look up this is the real issue of the day planetcide and yet do you hear any of them dealing with this ~No~ look too the earth with nanowarfare this is the most insidious attack on humanity to date and are any of them talking about this ~ No so my take on all of this is that amerians and canadians will find some excuese to be entertained have there beer of booze of drugs watch there hockey~ football~ soap operas and TV and be entertained mesmerized programmed and follow there Q to kiss ass work as slaves be terminated prematurely take there vaccines and allow themselves the nanowarfare that is on going and everything will go back to business as usual except you will be more broke paying for a service that offers absolutely nothing but expensive entertainment~ that is my take on this
>>
>>70688373
You don't lock your door cause you hate the people on the outside. You do it because you love the people on the insides
>>
>>70689150
You are copy pasta
>>
>>70687923
Their claim is that he is inciting minorities. Ask them to prove it. Because they can't.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.