[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know this place is a honeypot for the alphabet agencies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: index.png (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6 KB, 288x175
but fuck it, when do we revolt?
>>
>>70686293
I think we've been ready for quite some time but nobody wants to be the guy who throws the first brick
>>
File: Hide_nsa_threads.png (92 KB, 1340x880) Image search: [Google]
Hide_nsa_threads.png
92 KB, 1340x880
>>70686293
>HELLO THIS IS NOT NSA
you can do better
>>
>>70686293
Who's "We"?
>>
>>70686293

I belong to no community. I don't know when you're revolting, but I stopped caring about this fraud a long time ago.

I'll stay in my house and watch it all burn. There is nothing left worth fighting for in this world.
>>
File: 1418699156309.png (364 KB, 503x555) Image search: [Google]
1418699156309.png
364 KB, 503x555
>>70686473
People of color
>>
Revolt against who and for what?
That's the problem, my friend. Regardless of your position you don't have nearly enough people to make up a significant force of opposition. Additionally, of the people that agree with you, most of them would ever take up arms.
The best you end up with is maybe 20-30 hardcore revolutionaries and another 40-100 supporters.
Media simply reports on it as right wing and/or white supremacist loonies and you damage our cause.
I'm not Glenn Beck supporter (he's a confirmed rat cock sucker) but I agree with him that the ballot box is still a much more viable alternative to the bullet.
I'm still waiting for a lot more red lights before I run through the light.
>>
>>70686293
Wow what a joke could you make it any more obvious what the fuck
>>
>>70686293
It's real simple. Next time you reach the end of your rope and you're considering a good end-of-your-life blowout, consider instead a plan of action and investing in a long-term organized campaign of terror and violence against those you hate, rather than a single, demonizing, ineffective rampage.

Really savor that slow, downward spiral.
>>
We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune we have no need for revolution ever since the moon man took over.
>>
>>70686293
after they take our guns
just like last time

>A Lexington resident who wants to ban certain types of semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in a community known as the birthplace of American liberty said town leaders are urging him to back off the controversial proposal.

>Robert Rotberg, the founding director of Harvard Kennedy School’s Program on Intrastate Conflict, submitted a citizen’s petition for the upcoming annual Town Meeting that would prohibit the manufacture, sale, ownership, or possession of specific weapons in Lexington.

>“We’re not taking anything away,’’ said Rotberg, a Town Meeting member for 41 years. “We’re strengthening the rights of Lexingtonians to be secure in their private houses and less fearful of people spraying bullets at them.’’

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/07/proposed-ban-assault-weapons-lexington-stirs-controversy/QXHcD1TcZ1iXmEzVj5KDPM/story.html
>>
>>70686293
Tomorrow
>>
>>70689466
>Rotberg
>>
/pol/ is full of cowards they would never do it. 8wheelz might be autistic enough to do it.
>>
lol mate. why would we revolt? nothing is really that bad. stop taking the news seriously. there is nothing wrong that applies to you. i would buy a gun yes. incase like crazy people flip after the election, or if the power grid goes out or some other crazy shit happens but the government isn't really the problem you have to worry about.
>>
>>70686861
this
>>
>>70689466
>((((((((Rotberg))))))))

every fucking goddamn time
>>
>>70686293
I still wish I could have one of these FBI positions where you essentially just browse 4chan all day and get paid big to do so.
>>
File: Hahnrei-Republik Deutschland.png (57 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hahnrei-Republik Deutschland.png
57 KB, 2000x1200
>>70689914
>nothing is really that bad
>>
>>70689914
>incase like crazy people flip after the election,

that's the problem, even if Trump wins the lefties are way too much of a bunch of pussies to ever pick up guns, they can only use the government to do violence

so this means the only possibility of a revolt occurring is if it comes from the right wing and that could only happen if shit got _really_ bad under hildawg.

nothing will ever happen.....life will just keep getting incrementally shittier until we die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.