[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: kosovo-01[1].jpg (246 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
kosovo-01[1].jpg
246 KB, 680x650
What do you think?
>>
>>70685490
Serbian clay without question
>>
>>70685559
Why do you say that?
>>
>>70685490
Finish the ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>70685710
american edu. has no idea of european history
>>
>>70687433
Yeah, like the average Western European could label even a quarter of the Balkans correctly on a a map.
>>
>>70687635
Not an argument!
>>
>>70685490
Just give North Kosovo to us and you can annex the rest back to Albania, I think Albania minority in Serbia should stay low and so should Serbian minority in Kosovo.
>>
>>70688070
You slavs have allready invaded more then half of the balkan, why would you anyone give you more?
>>
>>70688232
hello diaspora shit, enjoying germoney i see :^)
if kosovo is so great why are you not living there?
>>
>>70688313
how about answering my question? You could also go back to ukraine where your ancestors came from :)
>>
>>70688313
FILTHY

DUMB

SLAVIC

SCUM
>>
Kosovo was Serbian.
Until the muslism massively outbred and subsequently out numbered the ethic population.
Then they wanted that land for themselves.
That's how those dirty fucker operate, take note Europa.
>>
>>70688633
i'm pretty sure my ancestors were not from ukraine and slavs made a stamp on balkans long time ago buddy and no amount of WE WUZ ILLYRIAN bullshit can change that
>>70688645
oh wow, more diaspora.
>>
>>70685559
This.

Albanians become majority only in recent times.
>>
File: 2lsceft.jpg (171 KB, 786x570) Image search: [Google]
2lsceft.jpg
171 KB, 786x570
>>70688797
>>70688815

Slavs denyng their own history nothing new to see here.
>>
>>70689235
How the fuck is this relevant? Our nation was formed on Balkans u fucking idiot. Are you telling me that Albanians literally never migrated? Fuck off.
But WE WUZ FIRST
Also reason why I say my ancestors didn't come from Ukraine is most likely because I'm slavicized Vlach.
>>
>>70689541
The word "Vlach" is of Germanic origin, an early loanword into Proto-Slavic from Germanic *Walhaz ("foreigner" or "stranger")

Your dreams dont define you more then the fact some of your bastardized slavic ancestors raped and pilaged the balkan for centuries.

The hole argument slavs have is WE WUZ MAJORITY but every single invader can become a majorty after raping and pilaging the autochthon population.
>>
>>70688949
huehuehuestory
>>
>>70690235
Just like what the Ahmeds and Abdulas will do to you in 50 years I guess
>>
>>70690595
slavs complaining about stuff they did themselfs? Slavs the prime example of a Hypocrite.
>>
>>70690846
Thre is really no point in arguing about this, since every other ethnicity magically came into existence in the same exact spot they reside today.
Except for Slavs, they migrated from somewhere else.
>>
>>70691113
There is no magic involved, just read up some history books ;)

Stop pretending you by any means have more claim over the kosovo then albanians.
>>
File: vg-shtetet.png (66 KB, 497x653) Image search: [Google]
vg-shtetet.png
66 KB, 497x653
This thread has now been invaded by ALbanian Diaspora. We are everyone and nowhere.

Illyrians are superior to the Jews and we control everything.

FYI Pic Related. It is the true Albanian land that shall be reclaimed.
>>
>>70685490
Rightful Ottoman territory.
>>
>>70692033
Fucking T*rk. That is Albanian Clay.

We should join forces for Serbian genocide though.
>>
>>70692163
I dont give a fuck about either one of them, as long as they stay behind their border.
>>
>>70692349
Albanian Annexation of Kosovo will happen sometime in this century...its only a matter of time.

If the Albanian government can only get its shit together and eliminate corruption they may be able to do it. Sometimes I think I should move back just so I can be involved in politics there to hopefully straighten their shit out.
>>
>>70692501
It wouldnt change alot, we have to focus on more important stuff.
>>
>>70692607
>more important stuff.
Like what exactly?
>>
>>70692675
economy, education etc.
>>
>>70692817
Agreed but its difficult to focus on any of those things without eliminating corruption first. Too many times Gov officials just steal public funds and there are not enough resources left to focus on the items that you listed.

The system in Albania is not a Purely democratic process either and there is very little transparency.
>>
>>70692817
Since there are so many Albanians throughout many European countries, they should pull a Jew on Europe. Infiltrate every government and then aid Albania from those internal government. Much like Jews do for Israel lol.
>>
>>70692966
You will never get rid of corruption, in the west it happens on a much bigger scale, so noone can really do anything about it. Just look at those panama papers, every country has its problems.

>>70693249
Yeah, its called the albanian mafia ;)
>>
>>70688797
Actually Kosovo was Serbia untill an exodus in the 1700, linked to the Austro Turkish war of 1716. Serbs then migrated north to Vojvodina, those Albanians that had been converted were moved into Kosovo. When Serbia won in the Balkan wars, around 25% of the population was Serbian in Kosovo.

>>70688070
Only smart move. You guys are seperate people. Not like Croats/Serbs/Bosniaks who are more or less defined by who was converted to what when, and you dont speak the same language, if Yugoslavia was smart, should have just kept the norther part with the mines, and given Enver Hoxia the south to make an albanian nation state..
>>
>>70693815
yeah, history starts in 1700
>>
>>70694176
and who is shitposting now, serbian or albanian dijaspora? what i wrote is correct as far as i know
>>
>>70694396
You are by claiming that it was serbian all the way before 1700, the truth is more complicated then that.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.