[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAAHHHH THE RULES FOR THE NOMINATION THAT HAVE BEEN IN PLACE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
WAAHHHH THE RULES FOR THE NOMINATION THAT HAVE BEEN IN PLACE SINCE THE 1800s ARE UNFAIR TO ME WAAHHHH
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70683573
yeah why dont we do all the states like CO?

and why even let the public vote in the general?

waste of time
>>
File: 1459683859240.png (633 KB, 536x648) Image search: [Google]
1459683859240.png
633 KB, 536x648
Bernie is not going to win the nomination
>>
File: goldman sachs puppet.jpg (67 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
goldman sachs puppet.jpg
67 KB, 640x960
I pledge alligance to the bank, property of the Jews
>>
>>70683573
I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
My rules have also been in place for many years. I don't vote for candidates hand selected by establishment functionaries instead of voters. Good luck in the general election.
>>
File: dFWG3kqW.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dFWG3kqW.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.!
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 460x259
>>70683707
>>70683708
>>70683724
>>70683857
Butthurt Trumpeters detected

Ready for pic related to be the next president?
>>
File: 1460083085221.jpg (59 KB, 498x598) Image search: [Google]
1460083085221.jpg
59 KB, 498x598
>>70684027

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1460171697712.jpg (363 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
1460171697712.jpg
363 KB, 600x676
I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.!
>>
File: rubio_sweating.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
rubio_sweating.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
>>70684077

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo
>>
File: jboijiohdbh.jpg (67 KB, 455x339) Image search: [Google]
jboijiohdbh.jpg
67 KB, 455x339
>>70683573
IM SORRY BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES YOU HAVE TO DO IT LEGALLY
>>
>>70683573
WAHHHHHHH TRUMP IS RACCCIST
>>
>gop steals delegates for cruz to the point that trump cant win
>gop dumps both cruz and trump
>gop installs ryan at convention
>hillary wins

this is ALL setup and has been for years. the parties are working together to get in hillary so the establishment/jews can finally have their war against iran.

USA confirmed oligarchy, which will move to authoritarian dictatorship by 2020.

RIP in peace USA, yer ded.
>>
>>70684027
You disgust me
>>
File: 1456709737558.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456709737558.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>70684340
IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOOWWWWWWN
>>
>>70684810

has nothing to do with trump, i'm for cruz, btw.

the entire system is 100% rigged, and now it's 100% obvious to even the most uninformed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.