[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Census takers trying to test me.,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: han.jpg (31 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
31 KB, 500x282
Have any of you ever refused to fill out a Census form? Did you get in trouble?

Mine's due in this month, they came and gave it to me today. I don't understand how it's a legal requirement to fill the fucker in.

It's intrusive and, well, I don't like being part of some statistic that they are trying to say I'm obliged to do.
>>
Just fill it out you fucktard. A lot of important decisions are made using these kinds of surveys.
>>
>>70683317
t.Methodologist
>>
t.methodologist
>>
>>70683204
Weird .. I just watched this last night
>>
>>70683317
I'd be happier to do it if it was optional. It's the way they are trying to say it's the law that makes me want to rip it up.
>>
>>70683428
The edge
>>
>>70683204
its just a list
>what could go wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5EGpR4we1c
>>
I've never done that in Ireland. But in 2010 I only told them how many people in the house and simply ignored their attempts to get me to answer the survey.

>>70683317
Yes, like identifying "segregated" neighborhoods that have more than 50% whites so the government knows where to install section 8 housing to even things out.
>>
I worked on the last US census in 2010.

It's funny, because the people who refused to fill it out or gave me a hard time were typically these very conservative types who thought they knew a lot about the law and politics and the government. "You have no right to do this" was the objection I heard most often.

Needless to say, they were speechless when I took out my pocket copy of the constitution and showed them Art. 1 Sec. 2, which mandates a census every 10 years. Loved that part of the job.
>>
>>70683204
Fill out the census or they will withhold your potato ration.
>>
>>70683204
Fill out the form, it is important to get an idea of demographic shifts and public service needs.
>>
>>70683428
>leech off country
>don't want to obey its laws
>wonder why people want you out
Fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>70684023
Leech off the country? If I wanted to leech benefits I'd have stayed in Britain (I'm English), as a leech, I'd have been way better off in Britain, but I live here because for my money, I could get a much bigger house here.
>>
I am a former Census supervisor. Nothing happens if you refuse.
>>
>>70683775
The look on their faces was the unadulterated and concentrated essence of BTFO.
>>
>>70683317

This. Don't be a faggot
>>
File: us census long form.png (107 KB, 789x1035) Image search: [Google]
us census long form.png
107 KB, 789x1035
>>70683775
How many were upset about the question of how many people lived in the house versus all the other questions they ask? My grandpa never complained about the Census until the one where he got the long form He got the short form again in 2010 and didn't give a shit.
>>
>>70683204
you potatoniggers need to stand up for yourselves. should have just torn it in half in front of him and told him to get off your property before you have him arrested for tresspassing
>>
In Germany the living space question is important so they know which homes to impound and to give to the rapefugees.
>>
>>70685233
I'm English. I refused to fill it out in England the last time, but over here they seem to be a bit stricter on handing out fines for non-compliance.
>>
>>70685264
Src in case I am kidding (maybe google translate will work)

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2015-09/fluechtlinge-unterbringung-staedte-beschlagnahmen-immobilien-sozialer-wohnungsbau

http://www.krone.at/Welt/Gemeinde_beschlagnahmt_Wohnung_fuer_Fluechtlinge-Mieterin_soll_raus-Story-474570
>>
>>70685127
It depended on how into politics they were. Apparently, some radio or tv pundit told people that the only thing that they legally had to answer was the number of people in the house.

So, some people would just say "five people" and slam the door in my face.

Others would just repeat the number over-and-over again, to each question I asked them, like a kind of passive-aggressive resistance to perceived government tyranny.

After a certain amount of attempts, we would just return the uncompleted forms to our supervisor, at which point a different batch of employees would make a subsequent attempts some time later.

Of course, these super patriots could've avoided the house calls altogether if they just returned their completed form by mail, like other non-autistic Americans did.
>>
why not just put some crazy shit in there, are they really going to inveatigate your ass.. i mean really if it gets them off your ass make some shit up. then again im an under the table working wanted criminal. im also whiter than fresh snow. yay statistical outlier.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.