[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Shia Islam a more peaceful version of Islam? some guy on youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: islam map.png (52 KB, 1245x604) Image search: [Google]
islam map.png
52 KB, 1245x604
Is Shia Islam a more peaceful version of Islam? some guy on youtube was telling me that it was and that Sunni Islam was a violent perversion of the religion. any truth to this? also think i read somewhere that Aisha wasn't a kid when she married Muhammad in Shia Islam.
>>
>>70682986
No Islam needs to be wiped out
Shia or Sunni all of them need to be lined up and shot.
>>
>>70682986
Yes.

>>70683047
Quiet, Ahmed.
>>
>>70683107
>Just look at Iran

Shut up you dirty beaner.
>>
>>70682986
Sort of. Shia went through centuries of 'Quietism' where the clergy believed islam had no role in politics and was confined to the mosque. khomeini changed this, but quietism is making a come back because it's the norm for the shia. They also preach positive opinions towards christians etc, basically everyone besides Baha'i. Its the salafists (a branch within sunni) that is in a state of religious war against the West. The Shia are hating USA and Israel for political reasons, not religious
>>
File: shia flagellation.jpg (50 KB, 771x526) Image search: [Google]
shia flagellation.jpg
50 KB, 771x526
>>70682986
you tell me
>>
Currently the Shia are more peaceful, but if it were the 70s-90s you wouldn't think so. They committed tons of terrorist attacks and they revolted against a secular monarchy to create a theocracy. I don't trust any Muslim sect.
>>
>>70682986
It's all the same in a different state of Taqiyya.
>>
File: christ chan crusader.jpg (84 KB, 577x885) Image search: [Google]
christ chan crusader.jpg
84 KB, 577x885
>>70682986
When it comes to terrorism that is definitely true. Very little terrorism is done in the name of Shia Islam and most of what terrorism is done by Shia Muslims is more ethnic based not religious based. However we can narrow it down further, of Muslim terrorism the vast majority is done by Salafi Muslims ~90% which is a off shoot of Sunni Islam. But don't mistake that to mean that all other Muslims are great peaceful western liberals they may not do much terrorism Shia and none Salafi Sunnis still have many regressive views such as almost every Muslim countries having homosexuality criminalized and many of them having the death penalty for it. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/02/24/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death/
>>
>>70682986
Shia is dangerous in Sunni territory, Sunni in Shia. Both are dangerous in atheist or Christian lands.

Go with ibadi, merchant Islam. Or the one with the dervishes.
>>
>>70684213
They got backing from democrats and commies etc specifically because they had a pretty good reputation. It was khomeini that changed a lot of it and he forced out the peaceful Shia clerics. His revolution has lost a lot of its momentum now and now quietist clerics like Sistani are the most respected. Khomeini was a blip on the radar. The closest thing to him earlier was sheikh Noori that tried to bring islamic influence into the 1905 constitutional reforms of iran, but the clergy labelled him a pariah and he was executed. Khomeini revived him as a national hero, which gives you an idea of how much things changed in the late 70's. But quietists are slowly taking control back of the Shiite clergy, barring any war with iran
>>
>>70682986
It is. They are more chill and people from shia countries are sometimes even atheists and they don't deny that
>>
>>70682986
no if you think there is even minor changes between both then you are moron
Shia worship mohammed
Sunni worship allah
Shia thinks mahdi was born but hiding
Sunni think he was not born yet
Shia loves hussien the grandson of mohammed
Sunni do not
Shia thinks mohammed and his bloodline is holy etc
Sunni thinks only mohammed is
You judge
All of them are the same
And they are faggots who can not think for themselves
>>70684607
Sufi you mean?
>>
>>70685097
The whole narrative in Shia Islam seems more similar to Christianity than to Sunni Islam. Instead of Jesus the focus is on Hussein, he died for the life we live today etc etc
>>
It s funny that muslims hate eachother over some shitty fake story .

I ll Take iran over saudi arabia or turkroaches anyday
>>
>>70685318
Are you abbo?
Who is autistic enough to convert to Islam and it is backward ideologey
>>
>>70685342
Same applies to Christianity (Catholics vs Protestants). The difference is the Middle East never went through a Thirty Years War event for the general population to want to separate religion from politics. Maybe we are seeing it now.
>>
>>70685562
No but I read a lot about the syrian civil war and then on to islam from there. I'm not religious.
>>
File: 8882413.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
8882413.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>70682986
>Is Shia Islam a more peaceful version of Islam?

Is prostate cancer more peaceful than pancreatic cancer? Yes. But it's cancer and it will kill you.
>>
>>70682986

No, this just a meme.

The original suicide bomber was a Shia, and Shia militias are genociding Sunni civilians in Iraq after they kick ISIS out of towns and villages.

DESU Arabs are just subhumans regardless of Shia/Sunni and Persians/Azeri/Kurd are a little bit more civilized.

Southeast Asian Sunnis aren't nearly as fanatical as the Arab Sunnis either.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.