[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton/Warren 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: warrenclinton.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
warrenclinton.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
What happens if Hillary selects Elizabeth Warren as her VP vs. Donald Trump?

I predict a blowout as the Bernie people rally behind Warren and 73% of women who hate Trump opt for the first two female ticket in U.S. history.
>>
>>70681971
First """""indian"""""" VP
>>
>>70682054
It's telling that this is the best "attack" that right-wingers have against Warren.
>>
>>70681971
All the bern victim leftists who complained about corruption, including Warren herself, out themselves as full of shit when they support Shillary; thats what happens.
>>
>>70682175
Her inane policies and her flip flop on being anti-Clinton aren't bad enough?
>>
>>70681971
It's an interesting idea because Warren would then help her secure the pleb vote whilst Clinton would take the more elitist electorate.
>>
>>70682175
She's an SJW. Enough said.
>>
Elizabeth Warren is my favorite politician. I'm one of her constituents, and I couldn't be happier with the work she does in the Senate. I wish we had more of her in Congress.

If she felt that being VP is something she wanted to do, then I would happily vite for that ticket. It would be a huge loss for Massachusetts in the Senate, though.
>>
>>70681971
That would never happen. Warren doesn't like Clinton.
>>
>>70682410
>>70682314
Such biting and well-reasoned attacks that will surely turn the general electorate against her vs. Trump! You losers seriously need to leave your rooms more often.
>>
elizabeth warren does not endorse clinton
>>
Warren got BTFO so hard when trump just made a passing remark and she spent an hour on twitter completely bootyblasted about it.

It still makes me laugh just thinking about it
>>
>>70682789
Elizabeth pls
>>
>>70682682
Kill yourself please. She's a crypto-commie.
>>
>>70682789
Who gives a shit most green party ideas are parroted and stolen by the democrats anyway. They are a party libs go to when they want to waste a vote.
>>
>>70682764
Don't be so sure. People can change:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/06/hillary-clinton-hints-closely-working-elizabeth-warren.html
>>
>>70682175
its telling that shes a fraud
>>
>>70683086
>"change"
Being a corrupt liar with isn't change, thats status quo.
>>
>>70682789
Clinton and Warren hate each other - the idea they'd ever run together on the same ticket is ludicrous
>>
>>70683086
Yep, it's true that Clinton respects Warren. It's not even just political talk. Warren is someone she's gone to for advice on crucial issues so I could see her getting tapped for VP. Not convinced that Warren wants the job, though.
>>
>>70681971
Moot Point. Hillary cannot be POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70683246
Watch, Bernie endorse Clinton when she wins despite being everything he is supposedly against at his "core".
>>
>>70681971
She would be unstoppable.
>>
>>70683287
>"advice"
"hey warren, what kinda bullcrap do I need to say to convince your retarded hipster commie following?"
>>
also someone post the twitter rant she goes on after Trump calls her out for being a fraud

>hes immature!
>hes a loser!
>hes a big meanie!
>he tweets too much!

she has no self awareness
>>
>>70683321
Since they can't have periods anymore I wonder if their lies will synchronize.
>>
>>70683424
>leftists
>having a "self"
>being "aware"
Thats like ant self awareness.
>>
>>70683367
This was long before warren had a real following.
>>
>>70683847
You mean when Warren shit on clinton for being a liar and flipping her vote on that bankruptcy bill?
>>
Clinton / Warren vs. Cruz / Rubio
Chicks vs. Spics
>>
>>70684069
Cruz would get slaughtered.
>>
>be me
>leaving my cardboard box to go work for >under a dollar a day
>fall on a nail
>dial 911 and get to hospital
>sorry sir that will be 5,000,000$
>try to treat myself with antibiotics
>sorry sir penicillin now costs 30,000$
>end up cutting off my leg
>arrive to work
>find out I'm fired because Hillary signed a law that allows China to take every single US job
>die on the street because no welfare to pay for food
>>
>>70684069
I think Rubio/Kasich or Rubio/Nikki Haley was the general election matchup Democrats feared the most. Rubio flopped in the GOP primaries but his Hispanic immigrant background and appeal to moderate suburbanites would've been an asset in the general election.
>>
>>70684192
Republican establishment wants hillary.
>>
>>70683301
Bernie is controlled opposite placed into the race to make it seem more like an actual race instead of Hillary's coronation of the democRAT party. Why else would they allow such a crazy blatant communist to run?

Only problem now is he's actually gained a lot more traction with retarded millennials moreso than they imagined. Thankfully for them, they still have the anti-democratic system known as superdelegates.

I eagerly await the god-emperor smashing you pathetic bitchy cunts into the dirt.
>>
>>70684681
That only applies to a few neocons who hardly anyone cares about. Most of the major GOP voices -- Murdoch, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Ingraham, Savage, etc. -- would rally behind Trump or Cruz over Hillary.
>>
File: 1451399357148.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1451399357148.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>70684295
Wait, a Democrat is in office in your scenario? That doesn't makes any sense even within the republican narrative.
>>
>>70681971
Warren doesn't trust Clinton. She's already been subject to the shill only supporting the issues that she likes to show face, then backstabbing her.
>>
>>70682175

She was too stupid to get in Harvard so she claimed to be an indian and got in. That's really all you have to know about her.
>>
>>70685705
There's no proof that she was only accepted because of her "Indian" heritage.
>>
>>70684783
You'll be awfully sad when Trump loses.
>>
most of bernie supporters have never followed politics in their life and dont know who she is
>>
>>70687909
They probably know by now because Bernie supporters constantly talk about her with reverent tones. If not, Bernie will remind them at the convention when he endorses Hillary.
>>
>>70688085
always figured barnie was controlled opposition so i wouldnt be surprised
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.