[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you hate me if I told you this is who I work for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10
File: tsa.jpg (81 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
tsa.jpg
81 KB, 960x576
would you hate me if I told you this is who I work for?
>>
File: noose1.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
noose1.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>70681745
>>
>>70681745
>grabbing little loli ass and flat chests and be paid for it

can you get me inside? please
>>
>>70681795
what would you know about it Nigel?
>>
>>70681825
doesn't happen
>>
>>70681745
I don't hate you. A job's a job.
>>
>>70681745
A job is a job. If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>70681911
>>70681916
>shitposting on two computers pretending to be a paid shill to rile shit up
Fuck off.

fpbp
>>
>>70681745
No
I hate you for starting a thread about yourself
I hate you for being an attention whore

sage
>>
>>70681861
>doesnt happen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ByKOhAhsU

i know its your job and all but you are in an anonymous chinese cartoon image board no need to defend it
>>
>>70682003
This the first time I'm ever been called a shill, and I'm not even shilling.

I'm honored. I'm finally a real /pol/ack.
>>
>>70681745

Have you ever stolen?

Have you ever thought about being corrupt and organizing a smuggling ring?

Is it true they (management) look the other way when your co-workers steal?

Also... hmmmm have you ever seen a co-worker call in extra security checks just to fuck with someone?
>>
>>70682111

Ignore them bro, work for gov and survive the coming collapse.

Don't be shamed.
>>
>>70681745
Yes. I would literally rather starve to death than work at a job where I forcefully infringe on the privacy rights of free men and women. Go hang yourself you sub-human loser piece of shit.
>>
>>70681745
Not really but you should hate yourself.
>>
>>70681833

A lot, considering I've probably had your hands on my dick.
>>
>>70681745
What a strange motto, why is innovation valuable to a TSA agent? Seriously, just run me through the metal detector as fast as you possibly can, don't give me your super special self devised security pat down.
>>
>>70681745
let me see... no lesbians, no treesome 2f 1m. damn son... you are cucked.
>>
>>70681745

Number of terrorist attacks prevented by TSA; zero.

You are literally all worthless pieces of shit.
>>
File: nigsa.jpg (88 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nigsa.jpg
88 KB, 960x540
>>70682111
I hate you.
>>
>>70681745
I'd ask you for a job
>>
>>70681745

i wouldn't hate you.

i would pity you for being a poor, profoundly retarded soul who couldn't get a job at McDonalds because your IQ is too low - so you had to take a job molesting kids in front of their parents and barking at people to take off their shoes.

did you guys stop a turrist, yet???
>>
>>70682126
never stolen

never been asked to smuggle but never would, I'm a moral fag

people don't steal, to my knowledge. They have things called "integrity tests" where management or headquarters will discreetly place a 20 dollar bill or laptop somewhere and see what happens to it. Since I've worked there, 2 years, whenever we see money left behind some people are even scared to bring it to the office for lost and found.

A girl told me she told a guy who was being an asshole that his stuff alarmed and he had to go through extra screening. Awful desu

>>70682214
sorry you feel that way

>>70682218
I do
>>
>>70682126
>Have you ever thought about being corrupt
Working for the TSA in the first place means he is corrupt. No one but morally bankrupt shitheads work for the TSA.
>>
>>70682126
Management is crazy fire happy/they'll try to terminate you for whatever they can. I've never thought about being corrupt. I've only seen someone steal once, they literally picked a quarter up off the floor and another girl saw her and she walked over and said put that shit back because if they watch the camera and that was an integrity test, anyone who saw you do that will get fired too.
It's insanity.
Ive heard of coworkers that sometimes cause alarms to fuck with screeners they don't like, never passengers
>>
>>70682630
I make like 3 times what a McDonalds employee makes and have full benefits
>>
>>70682696
you work there too or are you just memeing? /pol/ has IDs
>>
>>70682696
You are all stealing from the tax payer by taking a paycheck from the government to provide a "service" that has not and never will do anything it is meant to do, all while infringing on the basic privacy and decency of people who actually provide value to society. We would all seriously be better off if you just hung yourself. Oh and make sure to film it, the entertainment value might actually be high enough to offset some of your lifetime's worth of drain on society.
>>
>>70682766
Yes but the McDonalds is actually providing a service. How does it feel knowing the nigger flipping burgers at McDonalds is morally superior and of more value to society than you are?
>>
>>70682687
we actually have a lot of vets and people with criminal justice degrees. Alot of the latter work here for a year or two while their background checks for Secret Service or some other federal LEO position go through
>>
>>70682766

this doesn't surprise me at all. and i never mentioned anything about how well remunerated you were for molesting kids, pissing all over the Constitution, reveling in your petty power trips as fake airport police and stealing people's shit. i'm sure those activities pay VERY well these days. that is simply the direction we're headed in as a nation.

and just think: you can tell your offspring that you had a hand in it!
>>
>>70683059
Does that mean they aren't corrupt for stealing taxpayer money? No.
>>
>>70683037
As long as I make money (and it's pretty decent) I don't care. I contribute to the economy and have great credit and that's all that matters
>>
>>70682864
Obviously I work there too seeing as I posted a story which corraborates yours literally within seconds.
>>
>>70683037
Fuck you, OP is protecting our freedoms you fucking turbo faggot
>>
>>70681745
I was in the airport recently and I got to thinking, how does a person decide to be a TSA or border control agent? Do you aspire to frisk some of the nastiest commoners in existence? Or is this like a last resort type of job? Also, what the fuck is up with those red teams that got that said security sucked a couple of months ago? We're they being super tricky since they know the protocol and everything?
>>
>>70683183
You steal from the economy. You are a complete drain on society because you provide NO value but still take taxpayer money to feed and clothe yourself. You are literally worse than a nazi death camp guard. At least they could claim to be following an ideal. You're just doing it for the money.
>>
>>70681745
I worked as airport police alongside you people and could not believe the degeneracy they let in. You were all loved to act like we were friends since you have a fake badge and somehow that makes us "one of the same" when in reality I hated every single one of you.
>>
>>70683205
I thought you were posting as me. Didn't think another would post on here but there are 50k of us or w/e
>>
>>70683319
People join TSA because they have no morals. They need the money and don't mind trampling all over everyone else's rights to get it. The teams that find security flaws in TSA are pretty legit: TSA really is just that bad. Hiring only the most incompetent, morally depraved idiots doesn't exactly make for a good operation.
>>
File: pepe dragon.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
pepe dragon.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>70683359
I stopped like 10 terrorists the other day, they were trying to bring shampoo and water bottles that were too big
>>
>>70683310
>Fuck you, OP is protecting our freedoms you fucking turbo faggot

PLEASE tell me he's joking PLEASE tell me he's joking PLEASE tell me he's joking....
>>
>>70683310

>Fuck you, OP is protecting our freedoms you fucking turbo faggot

...and you misspelled "violating"
>>
>>70683517
When I was a teen I brought hash through airport security.

Why do you people suck at your jobs? Stop flirting and get to work.
>>
>>70683673
we don't look for drugs faggot.
>>
File: essentially my job.jpg (230 KB, 2670x2003) Image search: [Google]
essentially my job.jpg
230 KB, 2670x2003
i wanna be one of you.

i'm just an unarmed security guard right now. i'm mostly just a receptionist at a desk, greeting and directly visitors.

not exactly what i signed up for, but whateves. it's a paycheck.
>>
>>70681745

No, unless you throw a wrench in the ZOG machine by profiling jews and dunecoons for detailed pat-downs and the x-ray machine that shows their tiny cut dicks.
>>
>>70683826
apply man. It took almost a year from when I applied to when I started but it's worth it. Lot's of opportunities for advancement once you get in
>>
>>70683397
I'm actually at work right now although I get a bit paranoid browsing /pol/ publicly
>>70683368
The state police at my airport are very clearly superior to us, nobody considers them friends and everyone defers a great deal of respect to them, we rarely speak to them if ever. I do not think I'm on your level because of my fake badge
>>
>>70683766
Throwing stones in glass houses, tsk tsk
>>
>>70683912
I browse /pol/ on breaks too.
I consider our police as superior too. I know I'm not a cop and I sure as hell don't think we should carry guns
>>
>>70683906
trying to get out as much as I can. Finishing my degree soon and then I want to do something with a real badge and gun where I can do real things, not remove peanut butter all day
>>
>>70683920
if it doesn't look like a bomb or weapon
>>
>>70683912
Sorry to generalize. The ones where I worked were annoying and retarded.
>>
>>70684006
are you baggage?
>>
>>70682661

Sounds legit.

When ever my friends tell me they are going to ride a plane and go somewhere, I always tell give them this advice. When you goto the airport, and start advancing closer to security checkpoints. Find the nearest person in a uniform and walk up to them.

Say as loud and autistically as possible "AM I BEING DETAINED!". And repeat the statement, without making any aggressive movements or direct eye contact.

If someone did that OP, what would happen to them? Gitmo? Tazing? Anal check?
>>
>>70683517
This is the part that really gets me. I also love getting barked at for having my wallet in the same bin as my laptop as if the wallet taints the image.

>>70683501
I was skeptical because I know in IT red teams usually have inside knowledge of the network or pull some tricky shit they know will work but nobody would actually do. At the same time I imagine some dumbass at Newark chewing gum and paying more attention to the dildo in the hot blondes bag.
>>
>>70684179
you'd probably attract enough attention for the airport police to question you. TSA can't even apprehend people
>>
>>70681745
Just give me a reach-around if you're gonna fuck me
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>70684292
Just separate your laptop man. Do you know what those bombs in the somalian airplanes were?
>>
>>70682003
>within 4 sec
Nigger's going deep
>>
>>70684179
Nthing would happen, you can help whatwver you want as long as you're going through security. If you're a problem the police will get called and you will be detained by them.
We don't have any procedures for anal anything
>>
>>70684292
The wallet does taint the image.

>>70684126
Yep, dfs
>>
>>70684510
I'm dual too
>>
>>70684391
Let me guess, they were laptop shaped pressure cookers with wallet shaped detonators? I do what they say anyways since I don't want to be touched or thrown in jail. Chill man.
>>
>>70684391
>Do you know what those bombs in the somalian airplanes were?

Kurt Haskell flight 253

look him up.

>fuckin' false flags, how do THEY work?
>>
>>70683359
>You're just doing it for the money
Isn't that the definition of a JOB?
>>
>>70684443
You can yell whatever you want, sorry. Just cooperate is what I'm saying. posting with my phone under a table.
>>
>>70684643
well the laptops in somalia didn't go through security. Honestly, I could clear it fine with a few pieces of junk on it but it's the principal of the matter
>>
>>70684325

Air Marshals are under TSA, and can certainly arrest/detain for many reasons.
>>
>>70684643
>Sir by order of the TSA I am arresting you for not separating your laptop into a separate bin with just the laptop in the bin. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to...

If I could do this I would be so happy and also we'd run out of space to put people
>>
>>70681745
Yeah obviously

You chose your job, you know? I don't think chosing that job in particular could go hand-in-hand with being a normal, sensible human being.
Same thing with telemarketers and shit. I yell at them because I get mad they interrupt my evening. Then there's always this stupid
>w-wow don't get mad at THEM...
like somebody fucking forces them to work there.
>>
>>70684826
I don't put anything on top of my laptop. It was next to it on accident. I was more making a point about how some TSA agents are on a power trip about protocol
>>
>>70684992
some are. I work with alot of assholes that want to be cops. I just want to go home and not have any problems with management or passengers after I clock in
>>
>>70681745

Well since you are likely a fude, and get paid to grope dudes going through the airport each day in the name of 'national security' I think it's safe to say that as always op is a faggot.
>>
>>70684894

you're an utter scumbag with ZERO regard for the Constitution, the concept of natural rights, and the principles this country was founded on.

no wonder you work for the TSA.

just do not whine when it starts happening to you and yours
>>
File: untitled.png (2 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2 KB, 250x210
>>70684826

I want to be the guy who stamps people's passports. How do I become that?
>>
>>70684992
I don't feel powerful, I feel like... I wonder, "how can you be messing up the laptop thing, I just shouted the laptop thing at the top of my lungs, what is wrong with you people?!"
It's not a power trip, it's quite the opposite.
>>
>>70683359

So what do YOU do for a living? Flip burgers at McDonalds?

The TSA at the very least acts as a deterrent for potentially dangerous individuals. If you think they're going to find your pipe bomb, you might be less inclined to bring it along for the ride.

And as a fellow taxpayer, that's not exactly the least useful service I could be throwing my money into.

But that's just me.
>>
>>70684975
I consider the job a stepping stone for other government jobs. I don't really identify with the agency and am trying to get out but finding jobs with a comparable salary is hard atm. I hope we could be friends irl
>>
>>70681745

How often do you pass through the mm wave cancer machine yourself a year?
>>
>>70681745
This is pol. We would hate you no matter what.
>>
>>70685263
It doesn't matter if you like the job or not, or if you're just there for the career.
You're doing it regardless. The ends don't justify the means in this scenario.
>>
File: shrug.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
146 KB, 554x439
I know no one cares and think I'm useless but I have stopped guns from getting on planes. The owners always act like "oh shit, I put it in THAT bag!" but who knows, maybe they would have tried something
>>
>>70685306
it's not an xray.

You get 10,000 times more radiation from a 5 minute cell phone call and the plane is loads more radioactive
>>
>>70681745

You're doing God's work, my friend.
>>
>>70685529

The TSA Blog shows the dozens of (loaded) firearms that are found weekly. Show folks those stats and they start softening up on TSA a bit.
>>
>>70685468
so what is your solution for airline security?
>>
>>70685306
I do it every day, sometimes for fun I take my lunches in there and have someone hold down the button
>>
>>70685597

THz waves and RF are so far apart in the spectrum that talking about power is retarded.

You didn't answer my question, how many times a year do you pass through a mm wave cancer machine a year? Is it zero?
>>
File: 12338329.jpg (41 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
12338329.jpg
41 KB, 600x388
>Going from SEA to BWI
>Waiting in line to go through the baggage line or whatever
>TSA girl walks up to me and wipes my palms with some sort of liquid, presumably checking for bomb residue I guess
>With some friends so I tried to be funny when she walked away and took a big sniff of whatever she put on my hands
>She looks up and gives me a funny look

My only real experience with the TSA. The 2 or 3 times i've flown have actually been pretty decent as far as security goes. One time I didn't even have to take my shoes off.
>>
>>70681745

Enjoy your cancer you stupid shit
>>
>>70685529
What's your favorite part of the job?

Mine is opening someone's bag on a search downstairs and finding some cool anime shit or video games and being like, wow this person is so cool, or this person has shitty taste, and feeling a connection with them even though I'll never meet them or see them (and I might have seen them just a few minutes ago outside but I'll never know).
It's an autistic friendless feeling I guess, but its the best thing I have here
>>
>>70682766
so what your saying is we should be giving you a shovel and some asphalt and put you to work doing something actually productive to earn such a wage

I don't hate you all, but know your job is a pointless exercise in federal jobs program, kabuki theater, nothing more.
>>
>>70685712
Just because I don't like it doesn't mean there's a better alternative, let alone one that I know of.

I know someone's gotta do it. You know what, though? Quit that job today and someone else takes your place. You're not fucking doing "what's gotta be done". You're doing it cause it works for you. If THAT works for you, I don't fucking respect you.

I know it's cruel logic from your perspective, but then again, you can take it. You signed up for it.
>>
>>70686041

If it's entirely kabuki what say you regarding the 30-50 loaded firearms that are intercepted prior to boarding every week? Would you rather people get on board with them?
>>
File: 1459894108017.jpg (52 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1459894108017.jpg
52 KB, 416x700
>>70681745
Do they hire white people?
>>
>>70681745
Just racially profile and don't let non-whites or Muslims in. Instead we are living in a liberal paradise where we all get total recalled before going on a plane instead of hurting anyone's feelings
>>
>>70685966
couldn't tell you. The waves don't penetrate the skin though, that's all I can tell you. Don't know THAT much about the technology but what they tell us.

>>70686031
I just like it when passengers smile at me or be nice to me instead of treating me like a hindrance
>>
The only reason the TSA exists is to be a fall guy. If something happens the airlines can keep themselves from being sued by pointing at the TSA.
>>
>>70686367
yeah but they have a bbc fetish
>>
>>70681745
It's more likely that you work for a private contractor hired by the TSA and not for the TSA itself. Does the US Government sign your paychecks?
>>
>>70686203
yes/who cares? To say nothing that metal detector/xray combo solves that problem? Yknow, the thing we've been doing for 30 years before your useless federal program showed up and started causing nothing but problems for the average traveler while pissing on the 4th amendment?

Your scanners are giving people bonus radiation for nothing, your people are more concerned about water bottles than proper threat identification, and threats are only dealt with retroactively instead of looking ahead to future problems

I'm not joking when I say the TSA should be handed shovels and fix our roads, at least then you'd be providing an actual service
>>
>>70686527
Do you work in a big international airport or a regional one? Funniest looking passenger you've seen?
>>
>>70686436
the funny thing is (I live in a very liberal part of the US) white and black people always get so offended when we do random checks.
"Do I look like a terrorist?!?"
"I don't know, what does a terrorist look like"
"U-uh, um, CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP AND GET THIS OVER WITH?"
>>
>>70686691
Work at one of the busiest airports in the country. Funniest was seeing how short Rand Paul was and having to pat down his dad (they hate us and won't even look me in the eye)

McCain and Gingrich are bros tho
>>
>>70686554
I'm not going to show you my SF-50 or my PIV card
>>
>>70686691
International airport in the Northeast.
We get passengers that are high out of their mind sometimes. They're funny.
>>
>>70686902
No shit? Do they get any special treatment at all for being famous? What's it like getting to grope famous people?
>>70687262
Do you have to report them or something or do you just let it slide?
>>
>>70687262
I'm probably close to you, maybe the same airport but we don't use state police
>>
>>70686657

What's the 4th Amendment violation occurring here?
>>
>>70687516
hell no they don't get special treatment. I had to give a pat down and full bag search to a pissed of big-shot congressman that claimed "I can get in the whitehouse and eat with the president, no problem". Won't say the name.

Had a co-worker transfer from Denver. Said celebrities always came through since they like the Colorado mountains. Brad Pitt would always request a pat-down and he had to do it once. Apparently he dresses like a hippie and smells like shit
>>
>>70681745
Id hate your position but not you. When I was an anarchist I hated police but not individual officers (unless it was warranted).
>>
>>70687516
If it's not a threat to the security of the sky it's not my buisiness.

>>70686477
I feel like this sometimes

>>70686436
This won't work because hyper leftist whites would start doing it for them, you'd see a return of that kind of terrorism
>>
>>70687894
I try to be nice to everybody. While I don't like the job I don't want you to think we are all jerks
>>
>>70686203
Yes, I would. Just let anyone carry a gun up there. Best defense against a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, as you Americans like to say.
>>
>>70688715
That's what Air Marshals are for. Having 100 people in a flying metal tube shooting at a terrorist is bound to cause some collateral damage.
>>
>>70688816
Sounds like you just dont love freedom, you goddamn unamerican commie.
>>
i do the same job same FLETC class same deal expect i make 4x the money and work for a company. lol goodluck being owned by the govt.
>>
>>70681745
If you touch my wife's son's balls again I'll find you and I'll fucking kill you.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.