[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does everyone hate california
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: notarussianbear.png (221 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
notarussianbear.png
221 KB, 2000x1333
california has:
>a high conservative population*
>amazing geography and landmarks, tons of mountains and national parks*
>a huge economy that produces not only culture but food for the entire US*

notice the asterisks?

it's because there's only a small part of california that doesn't have those qualities.

i am a los angeles resident.

i have been to san francisco and all the other libtowns up and down the coast.

you hate los angeles, san francisco, and all those other shitholes for good reason

but remember: california is a based state with the tumor of liberals on its coast
>>
Calibro living in Canada here.
Miss home every day, California is GOAT
>>
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 646x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 646x138
>>70680857
>high conservative population
Funny joke anon.
>>
>>70680857
They're just jealous that we have the finest of everything here. I would just ignore them.
>>
File: eh.png (56 KB, 498x576) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
56 KB, 498x576
>>70681046
exactly

>>70681079
pic related. maybe i exaggerated, but imagine if you told everyone in los angeles and san francisco that due to the influx of undocumented workers, their voting rights would be suspended for one general election

shitty, unrealistic scenario, but you understand what i'm trying to say
>>
>>70680857
Every natural biome is represented in California.

>>70681079
pretty much everything outside of the Bay Area, LA, and San Diego is conservative
>>
>>70681263
I heard SD is conservative
>>
>>70681263
except there is nothing in california outside those areas
>>
Because it's a state that has everything going for it:

>half of the Pacific coast in the most powerful country on the planet
>some of the most desirable climates to live in

And it became a complete shithole because it was flooded with bums, weirdos, illegals. and illegals. The inmates have been running the asylum for a while now and we can all see the effects. It wouldn't really matter to the rest of the US if you weren't trying so hard to drag the rest of us down with you.
>>
>>70681253
sanfagcuckso bay area resident here

there is literally nothing outside of the blue/white areas on the map
>>
>>70681366
We're more moderate. Conservative by California standards.
>>
>>70680857
they won our state when that jew bitch judge overturned prop 187. I think that was in '94, so you can basically trace the fate of the state to that and of course eventually the nation will follow.
>>
>>70680857
Far too many spics and liberals.

Take those away and we're actually a pretty nice state.
>>
>>70681374
that's completely false
>>
>>70681374
>>70681523
wut is central valley, wine country, best national parks and geography in the country, etc

even if those don't matter to you, just take a trip to the wilderness, or even just the "outer" areas--you'll understand why california is so great, even if you just go to catalina
>>
The people are faggots but at least they're not New Yorkers or Bostonites.

Also they're really bad drivers.
>>
>>70680857
They think the entire state is LA and the bay area.
>>
>>70681593
>>70681626

by nothing i mean no jobs besides farm work

unless you want to live in modesto with a buch of mexicans, the only available jobs are in the blue/white areas

no shit there are parks there. camping in the sierras is great, but you cant live there!
>>
>>70680857
Jealousy, anon.

California is the best of the USA. The food, the entertainment, the landscape, the culture, the industry, the tech, the schools, the media...

They're jealous, anon. Because our state blows the fuck out of all the rest combined.
>>
>>70681626
i have grown up here, i did boy scouts, i experienced all that

it doesnt outweigh the shitty people here
>>
>>70680857
I think we hate Cali because you fuckers spread to all states like a disease. Once you move you constantly talk about how fucking great Cali is. IT'S ALL YOU FUCKERS EVER TALK ABOUT.
>>
>>70681894
Except everyone. Nicer when u leave

>the culture
They brought us gangstas,chollos, etc
>>
>>70681523
Except the Mojave Desert, Sierra Nevadas, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite...

Your boyscouts group must have sucked ass that you don't know how amazing-as-fuck those areas are.
>>
>>70680857
If you fill a golden bowl full of shit and let it sit out you still get a shit skinned pudding.
>>
>>70681899
>>70681812

you both make some good points, but let's be real here: people do live in small towns near the mountains or on places like catalina and it's not like they're starving (though catalina is in an extreme drought) and they seem to be happier than the average person i meet in LA

>>70681953
you been to cali? otherwise i rarely talk about cali until it comes up

>>70681894
question: why do you think nobody threatens to nuke/CBRN LA? it's always DC or New York
>>
>>70681953
i hate the context denial where whenever you point out that it is 95% shitlibs, they say "muh nature"

also, they say "look at all these red areas"

yeah, well look at those places on google maps. nothing is there! you need to live in a coastal/delta area for a job, and thats where the libtards are
>>
File: icon.jpg (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
9 KB, 150x150
>mfw I have to move to Monterey tomorrow from San Antonio
It's gonna be a long day gents. I have 64 weeks to live there, is Cali being bad a meme?
>>
You're right. Most of the state is pretty alright but I gotta gtfo of LA. This is the most dystopian, insane place in all of the USA.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 800x1400
>SoCalfag here

Just moved to central California. Conservative as fuck here. White people are actually nice unlike So Cal. More mixed races than So Cal(lol). White women prefer whites & Latinos over blacks. Weather sucks ass though.
>>
>>70682047
Catalina Island
El Dorado Forest
Camp Wolfeboro
Camp Wente
Camp Chiwannake
Santa Cruz Mountains
Countless regional parks in the Bay Area
skiing 3 times a year as a kid

Read my argument. I know it is the best state for this kind of thing, but it doesn't outweigh the fact that you will be surrounded by libz
>>
>>70682190
Monterey is nice, but politically it's San Francisco Jr.
>>
I love living in Southern California (Orange County here), but the fucking TRAFFIC is almost un-fucking-bearable at times.

Also, many parts of LA are an absolute shithole and a disgrace. That being said, the shitholes of LA are still far better than any Mississippi shithole so I'm not sure why so many ignorant Southerners hate on California.
>>
>>70682190
my cousins live near monterey and monterey is a nice town to stay in overnight

i don't know about living there but i guess it depends on what you're doing for work

>>70682242
i personally don't mind LA*, but i do understand how much of a cancer it is on the state

*i.e. it doesn't personally negatively affect me in any way
>>
>>70680857
we have
>a high population of conservative, disappearing whites who are outnumbered by the more than 1.3 million illegals who come every year into CALIFORNIA, and the half am illion LEGAL immigrants
>amazing geography filled with mexicans blasting their reggaeton with speakers i nthe middle of the forest, leaving their trash around
>a huge cargo cult economy
wew lad

leave california for once you idiot, just to see what other countries are like. cali is closer to a third world country than a first
>>
>>70682347
I'll be living on the presidio. I just hope there's nice running trails and a nice Beach scene.
>>
>>70680857
california is great BECAUSE of the liberals, and despite the conservatives. orange country and the central valley are literally the worst parts of the state.
>>
File: 1460396761081.png (192 KB, 310x482) Image search: [Google]
1460396761081.png
192 KB, 310x482
>>70682338
I wish that people who couldn't drive well would just use a ride share service. Skilled drivers on our roads is a good thing.
>>
>>70681253
What is it with liberals and coasts? The cities appear to be the problem in the US, they make people into liberals. US has to instill a max population density to keep areas from becoming liberal shitholes.
>>
>>70682402
>leave california for once you idiot, just to see what other countries are like. cali is closer to a third world country than a first

france, idaho, maryland, virginia, washington DC, new york, hawaii, arizona

sure i'm not well travelled but i'm only 18 years old and i'm not in a rich family, so...

regardless, i honestly don't know why you think that cali's any more of a 3rd world state than texas is because of the liberals and mexicans there
>>
>>70682475
beaches are always populated

even in winter even if they're not full you have the skinny cardio nerds there doing their thing
>>
File: 1459353895199.gif (120 KB, 231x242) Image search: [Google]
1459353895199.gif
120 KB, 231x242
>>70682190
wish I could eat 2 clam chowder bread bowls at the wharf right now. I'm so fucking hungry
>>
>>70680857
California sucks because of Californians, it's not the state that is the problem. It's the retarded population, conservative and liberal.

Also, you faggots can't drive for shit.
>>
>>70682622
coasts mean more economy and more population density

that means easier life due to proportion of population fulfilling service and/or convenience jobs

that means more liberals
>>
>>70681953
We have that problem in Florida, damn New Yorkers and New Jersey people. All they do is brag about NYC and bitch about how hot and horrible it is down here and constantly shit on our sunshine state.
>>
>>70682338
>I'm not sure why so many ignorant Southerners hate on California
>Ignorant Southerners
>why don't those dumb people like me!!

Hint: Its because of you.
>>
>>70682642
california looks more like thailand than, say, japan.

in fact, the closest city I can think of to los angeles I've been to is manila, which is the second worst capital in asia.
>>
>>70682779
*commiefornians
>>
File: 1460178767246.jpg (189 KB, 520x698) Image search: [Google]
1460178767246.jpg
189 KB, 520x698
you may insult us until you're blue in the face we will never stop being greater than you as a people.
>>
>>70680857
Because over 6million of you faggots packed up and moved here in the last year. Can you blow your fag shofar an call the locusts home? I want to kill you all (texass and florida too).
>>
>>70680857
They are jealous.
>>
>>70682980
dude i don't actually understand your reasoning

what state are you from? i'm not gonna insult it because that's retarded, i'm just trying to figure out what your frame of reference is

>>70683100
have you ever considered that california is sending our worst

kill them
>>
>>70682980
no its fucking not

it is a shithole, but its still more developed than your state

the worst it gets is tiny cookie cutter 90s ghetto traphouses, but if you think that is undeveloped, then look at some 3rd world google streetview
>>
>>70680857
Dude, it's really fuckin' expensive to live there - unless you have a recommendation. The Bay Area was an option at one point, but it was just way too much fuckin' money.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
>>70680857
Because your faggot state is bankrupt and your cancerous people are flooding into noncuck states. Just fuck off man.
>>
File: [001875].jpg (82 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
[001875].jpg
82 KB, 400x380
>"why does everyone hate California?"
>gloats about his state some more

You don't get it do you?
>>
>>70682190
Somewhat. Sure we have the liberals in the coast but there's a bunch of cool things to see and do. Monterey has some great sea food and a decent amount of things to do. Just hide your power levels.
>>
>>70683264
its so expensive here because there are super invasive zoning regulations in many areas that prevent high rise apartment buildings from being constructed.

another deterrant from building more apartments is rent control

also, BART is shitty and cant reach many areas that need it
>>
>>70683363
no that's why i asked

i assumed it was because cancer liberals and people associated south central with the rest of the state
>>
>>70681366
San Diego is a big military town.So yeah, kinda.
>>
>>70683566
Read the second line and you should figure it out if you have an IQ over 80
>>
>>70683736
'asked' is past tense friend, as is 'assumed'

sorry if i didn't make it clear, should've added "now I know" or something
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 1280x720
>>70680857
I visited LA once and had an amazing time. I can't wait to go back.

I can't speak for living there but visiting was lots of fun. The people were laid back and friendly. I was surprised at how nice everyone was.

10/10. Would go again.
>>
>>70682402
>cali is closer to a third world country than a first
In some parts, this is true. I lived in Jamaica for 3 years.
>>
>>70683566
I dislike California because of the general thought that most of you faggots have that you state is the best. All you faggots do it brag about it even thought everything that isn't forested in your state smells and looks like shit. Not to mention it is a majority liberal shit hole with some of the worst laws in the country.
>>
I am starting to hate this place senpai. Too much people out here in the GLA, traffic, smog, no water, insane taxes, increasing crime, being a minority (blonde hair and blue eyes), stupidity of the people around here, and so forth. Yes OC is my home but this place is becoming more chinked out by the year. Only good places now are the beautiful land masses like Joshua Tree, Victor Valley BLM, Yosemite, etc... I just wanna see this place collapse under its own weight then get out.
>>
>>70683736
Being rightfully prideful is not something of low intelligence you fucking beta cuckold.
>>
>>70680857

The state is more tumor than anything else though. That and those tumors love to spread the cancer to other states.

We need chemo from orbit and a larger wall than the Mexican one. Still. It is already too late.
>>
>>70683910
doesn't everyone love their state the best?

i don't know of anybody who actively goes out and brags about california--the OP was in response to the assumption that i previously held that people hated cali because they thought it was all los angeles
>>
>>70683924
Not to mention more street race fags with their beat up G35's, civic's, accord's, tiburon's, and so forth. I am sick of hearing these fuck faces burnout on the streets late at night, street race, and finally when they crash they tend to kill others.
>>
>>70683926
But California isn't special. It's a very beautiful state that's wasted by mismanagement and incompetence.

The same amenities that make California great can be found in almost any other state in another form.
>>
>>70684065
name one state that has an amount and variation of 'amenities' comparable to california and i'll happily agree with you
>>
>>70683291
Holy fuck, i'm assuming your Tay-hos and not Chile. I was stationed in your shithole state, and the majority of it reminded me of a large version of Fresno, CA. Bland Antonio, Dallass, El Pisso...I could go on.

Not to mention your TexMex bullshit is lower tier than Taco Bell
>>
>>70683924
Yes, please leave.
The shittiest people in SoCal are white people anyways
>>
>>70683924
When you tax your working class to the point they feel it's more prudent to relocate, all you have left is a bunch of welfare sponges.

That is what California's future is if it doesn't reverse course.
>>
File: utah.png (149 KB, 795x552) Image search: [Google]
utah.png
149 KB, 795x552
>>70681253
Utah says LOL
>>
File: 1459989360457.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1459989360457.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>70684172
Washington, Oregon, Texas, Colorado, etc.

All of those places essentially have the same bullshit. Decent night lives, niche cuisine & art cultures, etc..
Hell you can find the exact same shit in a place like Toronto
>and they even have Mexican food
>>
>>70681263
We have a fuck ton of biomes, but do we really have every one? I'm pretty sure we don't have tropical rainforest or tundra.
>>
>>70684309
jelly

>>70684357
the great colorado beaches
the vibrant texas forests
the massive washington movie industry/culture
something something oregon
>>
>>70682741
that clam chowder blows the SF clam chowder out of the fucking water. it's so great
>>
Yeah, aside from L.A., SF, and Jerry Brown, it's not terrible. Still too many beaners for my taste though.
>>
>>70684309
Yeah, thanks for giving Rato all of your delegates too, Jebbediah.
>>
>>70683171
Double fuck you for displacing your problems on others. Take them back and do it yourself you cocksucker.
>>
>>70684214

I really can't wait until the San Andreas fault breaks off and sends us into the rubble ages.
>>
>>70684630
the fuck commie shit is this

look at it from a capitalist point of view

they don't affect me

they affect you

why would i deal with them
>>
>>70684451
>the great Texas beaches
>the vibrant Washington/Colorado forests
>the massive Oregon homosexual orgies

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>70683171
>have you ever considered that california is sending our worst

It goes both ways, too though. I grew up in L.A. and the amount of people who were also born or raised in LA was extremely small. Almost everyone I knew was from out of state, except for beaners and they don't count.

Our cities tend to attract a lot of libshits. Of course after they wreck CA they leave again to other states, just like Jews.
>>
>>70684788
yes i agree, they all share california's traits, but it's not on the same magnitude and variability

in nitpicking like a faggot, i just wanted to convey that though those states share some of california's traits (especially your addition from oregon, fuck SF) they don't share all of them--that's part of why cali is neat
>>
>>70684767
It's more communist to force us to deal with it you fuckwit. Capitalism would be you compensate me to kill them. Maybe start by killing yourself for practice.
>>
>>70684900
Except you never get to experience "all of those traits" in one. If you live by the beach in California, you probably live in a desert.

If you live near a forest, your beach is probably too cold 90% of the year to ever visit.

It's an "either or" situation. Do you want nice beaches or a nice forest? All of those states can get you a nice forest + movie/music industry (Washington). You can get nice beaches + art/cuisine/night life (Texas). You can also get nice forests + weed (Colorado).
>>
>>70685161
if i sounded like i was saying that i live at the intersection of a sunny beach, a deep wilderness, hollywood, and the homosexual orgy center, that's my bad, i just meant that i had pride in the fact that california has all of those whereas other states can only claim a smaller selection of them

but i think that i might have poorly conveyed the information here
>>
File: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (84 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
FNV_NCR_Flag.png
84 KB, 2000x1333
>>
File: 1460266076653.jpg (33 KB, 506x398) Image search: [Google]
1460266076653.jpg
33 KB, 506x398
NY degenerate here. Jealous of your well-established cannabis culture. And some of your breweries too. West coast hops rock.
>>
>>70681366
It was maybe 20 years ago but we have been overrun with Mexicans
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.