[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State of Wisconsin v. Avery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1100x995) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1100x995
What do you guys think of the Avery case, specifically the Halbach murder. Was Avery wrongfully convicted? Was he framed? Was the evidence tampered with by Manitowoc county? Etc.

I didn't pay attention to the case back in '05-'07 until that Netflix special aired. I thought it was interesting and wanted to get you guys' opinion on it.
>>
He did it. But evidence was tampered with and the county cops were in his trailer during the investigation when they shouldn't have been. He deserves a re-trial but he still did it.
>>
page 10 bump. interested in what fellow /pol/acks have to say about this.
>>
>>70680910
This

Errybody's guilty
>>
File: 1460405766772.jpg (32 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1460405766772.jpg
32 KB, 500x317
>>70682591
I'm not really that interested in his whole story, I mean it sounds pretty fucked up and all but really I just came in here to post this picture of Hitler.
>>
>>70680910
What makes you say he did it? He has literally no motive
>>
>>70680383
not sure. but i'm fucking positive brenden (or whatever his fucking name is) wasn't involved in shit. no fucking way that retard keeps his story straight for the past however many years since his conviction.
>>
>>70680383
http://takimag.com/article/netflix_and_shill_david_cole/print
>>
>>70682752
Go do some research, this fuck was a convicted animal abuser. Sick bastard. Anyhow, the police handled the case poorly.

Hell he could have been framed by the hunters. But remember they make no mention of the second pile of ash also on his property... With bone fragments and her DNA.

They left a lot of shit out....

Don't believe anything you see on TV goyim.
>>
he needs to be retried but will still be guilty

the other kid needs to be released and everyone involved with him getting convicted needs to be shot
>>
>>70683125
Yeah, nice argument bud. And the conviction for animal abuse was due to the unintentional killing of a cat. I mean, he was a fucking hick and an idiot no doubt but it's not like was some sociopath going around raping and torturing animals. There was no proof in the case whatsoever that could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he murdered Halbach.
>>
>>70680383
he ain't no halabach girl
>>
>>70680383
It's unlikely that he committed the murder. It's possible that he did murder her, but that wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Further, the police very clearly tampered with evidence during the investigation. Given their history of being inclined to tamper with evidence I'd argue that there's a possibility of evidence fabrication to have occured as well.

I'm not a lawyer but shit dude, let's not forget that the state of Wisconsin had nearly $40M at stake too.
>>
>>70680910
proof?
>>
>>70683125
>>70683125
>But remember they make no mention of the second pile of ash also on his property... With bone fragments and her DNA.
confirmed for not watching. he had a much more efficient method of burning the body that wasn't out in the open, and no dna or bone fragments were found there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.