[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we listen to Obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fuckoff.jpg (26 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
26 KB, 660x371
/pol/

Later this month we'll be graced by your President and he will talk to us about the importance of remaining in the EU.

Should we listen to him?

How might you feel if our PM arrived in the states and began lecturing you on how to vote in say your general election?

I feel Obama will help the Brexit camp, I like Obama, but he is stepping over the line here, I guess he sees the EU as the social/economic wing of NATO, would that be right?
>>
>>70680371
Always do the opposite of what Obama says
>>
>>70680371
I keep hearing that Russia is mad with the EU, is that right? I know they are a bit pissed off about Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania being brought into the fold, plus interference by the CIA in Ukraine.

I don't know, I love my European neighbours, but the EU is a fucking toxic cancer for the UK, we're gonna leave, what will happen top the EU then?

Hopefully it will burn.
>>
>>70680430
That is my gut instinct aye
>>
This will be the first time since WW2 that you can help europe and do what you anglo like the most (be selfish insulars). Leave already.
>>
>>70680797
Wait, so the EU is not insular?
>>
>>70680797
We dont want 'ever closer union', we have said that and we will never be in your Germanic/Franco clique with your EURO.
>>
>>70680371

If Obama wants you to stay, you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>70680371
>Listening to one the worst foreign policy presidents ever

Jimmy Carter had a better foreign policy
>>
>>70680430
fpbp
>>
>>70680978
So please leave and help the people of other european countries see that its perfectly fine to say fuck to this stupid european construction. Be the first Domino
>>
>>70681245
He has a foreign policy?

We really needed some leadership form in in the ME, his 'whole bunch of chem weapons' and 'red lines' was bullshit.

no surprise that soon after than Russia annexed Crimea.
I blame Ed Miliband, fucking peice of shit and his brother.
>>
>>70680430
This unless you know he's doing a double take on ya, but he's usually direct with his propaganda.
>>
File: 1460411449001.png (1 MB, 1001x737) Image search: [Google]
1460411449001.png
1 MB, 1001x737
>>70680371
you have been warned

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/barack-obama-warns-uk-against-leaving-the-eu-11363994170825
>>
>>70680371
no
>>
>>70682009
Aye.

But you can never leave the EU, nor can Germany, you have the EURO, a political currency union. you're in it forever, unless if goes.

I remember we were told if we did not join the EURO, we would be fucked, I guess the Greeks proved we were right to stay with Sterling.

Anyhow, I love Europe, but i despise the EU, the immigration crisis, the treatment of the Greeks by the troiker sealed it for me.

Oh, and that time a middle management spiv cunt from Brussels actually gave our PM a bill, asking us to pay 2bil, within 30 days.

Fuck that,
>>
>>70682360
I dont see how not having the EU logo will make a whole lot of difference.

Its project fear, but the establishment is shitting it, shitting it becuase it looks like we are going to leave, even the lefties want to leave becuase Cameron is toxic to them.

Cameron will be gone by July, and we will have Boris as PM.

Check out Boris calling SJW's lefty tossers.kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG1-PumR7R0
>>
>>70682940
based Boris, it will nice to finally have a PM who actually loves his country, even if we can't have Nigel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.