[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, if everyone in America is fed up with progressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1372893673913.png (543 KB, 576x433) Image search: [Google]
1372893673913.png
543 KB, 576x433
Serious question, if everyone in America is fed up with progressive people, the goverment, being screwed by the 1%, etc.... Why don't we grab our pitchforks and go start a revolution?
>>
>>70679991
Cuz we're actually giant cucks who think things will magically change tomorrow
>>
>>70680101
This

The guns don't mean shit because people won't magically take the initiative and organize to take down the government.

And if a revolution actually happens it would be when some faction of the so called 1% uses the mass discontent to stir up shit and get power for themselves. Then you'll have a "new democratic government" that's gonna be the same shit with a different flavor
>>
>>70679991
If I start to organize a movement, and get this shit viral, the ability to go in the streets, ect. you are responsible for helping me get it viral.
>>
>>70679991
Not enough people to make it significant and your government is a dystopian tyranny.
>>
>>70680443
This also applies to another countries too like Germany for example. Shitposting online aren't going to fix things, people need to stop being lazy and go outside and do something
>>
>>70680553
If we got someone to start a revolution for a noble cause to fix the country, fuck it, I'd join. Hell, I'm black and getting tired of seeing all this dumb shit going on in america. I wish the majority of my race stopped pointing fingers and actually became productive members of society.
>>
>>70680985
So do we take to kikebook? list demands someplace, make it look legit?
>>
>>70679991
Government education makes retards think the government is some kind of magically too for justice that can be manipulated to serve the common good.
>>
>>70679991

Everyone is relatively fat & happy.

Militia ranks and unease are growing, but we won't see civil unrest until people can't afford to eat.
>>
>>70680683
>>70680985
I recommend you guys read Gaddafi's green book, it gives some quick and interesting insight in how modern democracy turned to shit and revolutions won't fix shit unless you know what you're doing.

Although there are plenty of things about the solutions he proposes i don't agree with it's still a good read (and it's got like 20 pages or so
>>
the people that are actually going to do something won't post about it online if they want to keep OPSEC

the revolution will not be televised
or internetised
>>
>>70679991
1% cause people to be mad about the government which creates "progressive" people.

Everyone has the right to be mad at the 1% because they are all part of an oligopoly.

The government makes it so one person can't own everything. So now instead of one person, they use have many people owning everything.

You're not suppose to be able to own everything.

Ontop of that, the 1% are rabid tax evaders and cause money to bleed out of the country.
>>
>>70679991
>Why aren't people..
Stop.
If you want change, lead or convince people by writing a paper.
>>
File: 1459358185955.jpg (29 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1459358185955.jpg
29 KB, 640x427
>>70681576

>implying there are any movements not infiltrated already.
>>
I really don't understand how one would do it. Clearly protesting and any other peaceful, limp-dick shit would not change anything. So what..start bombing government buildings and taking government employees hostage? No one is gonna follow someone labeled as a terrorist.
>>
>>70679991
Because your situation is nowhere near bad enough to make a revolution. Not like you could, with your total surveillance potential leaders and initiators would be quickly arrested.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.