[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syndicalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Syndicalism_Outline.gif (7 KB, 338x422) Image search: [Google]
Syndicalism_Outline.gif
7 KB, 338x422
Alright, so, Syndicalism.

General idea seems to be workers unionising and managing their own workplaces, while sending delegates to syndicates and syndicate federations in order to co-ordinate on broader industrial matters.

But let's wind this back a bit.

The self-managed workplace. How does that work? In a factory, for instance, there needs to be co-ordination between the guys arranging for the delivery of raw materials, the guys working machinery tirning those raw materials into stuff, the guys handling delivery of completed goods, the guys handling the accounts, etc. Furthermore, each one of those tasks in themselves requires co-ordination. And not every worker is smart enough to self-manage 100%, especially in a situation like this.

So, in such a workplace, do the workers nominate co-ordinators amongst themselves? Or does everyone just kind of try to co-ordinate with eachother in a really inefficient, anarchic kerfuffle?
>>
>>70679889
>page 10
>no responses

...Syndies btfo?
>>
File: image.png (812 KB, 724x1552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
812 KB, 724x1552
>>70679889
And the Jews get btfo
>>
>>70682123
Syndicalism is a joke ideology though. Almost as bad as libertarianism
>>
>>70679889
How is political group identity formed and recognized?

Does each workplace/factory/farming commune send their own delegates,
>The widget cutters, fitters, framers of Factory A all vote for one delegate, as do those of Factory B and C and so on

or does each industry/occupation
>cutters union votes for a delegate, fitters union votes for a delegate, framers union

and/or geographical location- what part does it play?
>The Widget factory group of the East may have different interests than those of the West, based on different resources under their feet, different weather.drought patterns, cultures, demographics, etc

>The cutter's union of the North may have different interests than those of the South, for the same reason
>>
Also, someone give me a solid definition of personal property vs private property.
>>70683441
Right libertarian here. Substantiate yourself.
>>
>>70683748

Good questions.
>>
From what I understand, Syndicalism is anti-capitalism. Is there a capitalist version?

I wouldn't want such a operative scheme to take place at the federal level considering the United States (rightly) emphasizes the states in the federal system. I would, however, be interesting in experimenting a capitalist compatible institution as one branch of the state, and perhaps even local, legislature. The other branch, of course, would remain popularly elected.
>>
>>70679889
They tried this in Tito's Yugoslavia and were surprised to discover that nobody wants to work an eight hour shift and then do four hours of white collar work stymied by politicking.
>>
File: corporate t.jpg (54 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
corporate t.jpg
54 KB, 300x459
>>70679889
Fascism is just national syndicalism. It's far more efficient.
>>
>>70686176
If you want to learn basic fascism (real syndicalism), read this.
https://pdf.yt/d/Xm3KNoxQuBK9mHlX
>>
File: PDFy.png (1 MB, 846x790) Image search: [Google]
PDFy.png
1 MB, 846x790
>>70686266

Seems legit.
>>
File: pdf.png (205 KB, 695x537) Image search: [Google]
pdf.png
205 KB, 695x537
>>70686266

Here's a facsimile of the book. It's 3.6 MB though. The other file is only 240 KB.

The Coming Corporate State - Saginaw Valley State University
http://www6.svsu.edu/~jalewis2/British/British%20Fascism/1935%20Corporate%20State.pdf
>>
File: index.png (77 KB, 642x858) Image search: [Google]
index.png
77 KB, 642x858
>>70688476

The website has more PDFs on British Fascism.

http://www6.svsu.edu/~jalewis2/British/British%20Fascism/
>>
Where /leftypol/ when you need them?
>>
>>70686023
It didn't fail completely. It worked much more than a command economy or capitalist oligarchy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.