[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Trump Supporters Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1449996796948.jpg (640 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
1449996796948.jpg
640 KB, 734x950
Get in here centipedes!
>>
There has got to be a couple of us on here.
>>
I want Trump to win, even though he's a populist who only says what people what to hear most of the time and will likely be a laughingstock of a president.

America will slide further into decline no matter who wins, but he or Cruz would speed up the process dramatically.

I'm also holding onto the faint, unlikely hope that his stance on Israel will change, due to his alleged value of pragmatic relationships and dealings.

In all likelyhood, he will get the nomination, but Hillary will get the presidency.
>>
>>70679830
Reporting
>>
>>70679830
Black guy here MAGA.
>>
>>70679830
I have a big penis so i guess that counts
>>
>>70679830

How black do I need to be?
>>
#MAGA
>>
>>70679830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U
>>
Black/Asian here, MAGA

Two things put me on the Trump train

>Ending H1-B
>Letting Assad clean up Syria
>>
>>70679830
Blacks should fuck off back. To africa. Then kill yourself. Take the other shitskins with you please.

Stop shitting up america.
>>
File: thisguyisafggot.png (5 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
thisguyisafggot.png
5 KB, 275x184
>>70681097
>>
>>70679830
My MAGA hat just arrived
>>
>>70679830

I'm brown. Do I get partial credit?
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 2049x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 2049x2048
post hands with timestamps for proof
>>
>>70683309
Don't for get about the cutting in half of the business tax. Straight libertarianism here.
>>
>>70683383
Nice divide and conquer attempt achmed
>>
>>70683383
GET OUT OF HERE! OUT! OUT! OUT!
>>
File: 1356901215091.jpg (81 KB, 632x631) Image search: [Google]
1356901215091.jpg
81 KB, 632x631
>>70679830

White guy here - can someone explain why the overall black vote supports Hillary over Sanders (and why being Anti-trump is the "obvious" thing to do for many blacks - he's only got somewhere between 4 and 12% their support)? Regardless of your actual political views I genuinely think Sanders is the most concerned about the actual issues of black communities.
>>
How do you guys deal with all the 1488 stormcuckery here?
>>
File: trump.jpg (200 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
200 KB, 750x451
>>70679830

Why would you support someone who's racist against blacks?
>>
>>70684353
Evidence?
>>
>>70684545
>Are you fucking kidding me, are you seriously asking me to provide evidence?
>>
>>70684652
I bet he started to type that. Then stopped knowing what he has become.
>>
>>70684353
please show what he said or has done in the past that's anti-black. thanks.
>>
>>70684545

Are you kidding me anon? Do you not watch the news?
>>
File: 1441308650676.jpg (35 KB, 375x291) Image search: [Google]
1441308650676.jpg
35 KB, 375x291
>>70684353
David Duke and people like that come out from under the rocks and no one gives 2 shits about them.

Asshole trump protesters shutdown my folks right to free speech.
Fucking Colorado has no voice due to rigged voter fraud. Shit like this is why i went from voting for Cruz to voting for Trump.
Everyone has a right to free speech.
Everyone has a right to vote for whoever the fuck they want.
My folks left their home country due to third world corruption.
If you want America to be as corrupt as Mexico or the Philippines by all means allow voter fraud.
Guns will be banned like in these countries.
Government police will make dissenters disappear.

The fact that you condone this level of corruption shows how much of a piece of shit you are.
>>
>>70681097
>even though he's a populist who only says what people what to hear
That's pretty much every candidate, and he's saying a LOT of what people don't like to hear, and not compromising an inch on his beliefs. He refuses to apologize for his convictions like all the other cucks. Even if it turns out he's lying the whole time, the media would be DESTROYING him, and Congress might actually try to draw up Articles of Impeachment since Trump is bad for their bottom line. My point is this would never happen with an establishment candidate like Hillary (or like Obama as we have now), the media will protect them, and the complete lack of an opposition party allows them to continue to operate unchallenged. Obama has broken the law and violated the Constitution several times but nothing will ever happen because the two entities which are supposed to be watchdogs for this kind of thing (the media, and the "opposition" party), ARE CO-CONSPIRATORS
>>
>>70684997

See >>70684652
>>
Black Leaf reporting in
>>
>>70684316
>Hitler
>an enemy of blacks
>>
I have arrived
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 700x525
No black, but supporting my MAGA bros.
>>
>>70683309
What about getting rid of the illegals whose presence fucks over the Black community more than anyone.
>>70684217
> I genuinely think Sanders is the most concerned about the actual issues of black communities.

Irrelevant, his proposals would only make poor Blacks even more dependent on the government for basic survival. THAT is the modern day plantation.
>>
>no Jew Trump threads for me

JUST
>>
File: 1459687108604.png (60 KB, 973x611) Image search: [Google]
1459687108604.png
60 KB, 973x611
>>70684217
Brown guy here - probably cause of group think and wanting to just vote for the most popular candidate with a D next to their name.

I highly doubt that the black hillary supporters can even list the reasons why they support her, they just support her cause the other blacks are doing it.
>>
Feels good. #MAGA #BlacksForTrump!
>>
>>70685444
>Obama has broken the law and violated the Constitution several times

So did Bush. So will the next guy. Or girl.
>>
>>70679830
Does being shackled to "blackness" ever piss you off? As if you have to be a part of the Marxist plot to fuck up countries. If you want to be or not.
>>
File: Trump 001.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Trump 001.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>70679830
I didn't get to register republican because I didn't know the deadline for NY was March 25th (First election and I was afraid my name would show up on a list as republican). I was a full on Rand supporter until he dropped out. What got me was
>H1B's getting BTFO
>Taxes cutting cut
>Guns (Even though I don't/can't own any)
>Trade war with China, Mexico...the entire world
>The media, the left, the GOP china, and Saudi kings are moving heaven and earth to slander him

I mean Bernie supports are daftly retarded. They are protesting Trump rallies when they should really be worried about Hilliary Clinton who has the nomination in the bag already. I seriously wonder if those Reddit shitheads are actually giving up their rent money so Sanders can Cruise in a Euro sports car.

But if Trump does not win, this will literally be the last Election. Colorado is basically the shit hitting the fan. And just out of the pure fact that Cruz is getting all the delegates, just because hes a secret ninja turtle , makes me hate him even more

>Pic related
>>
I just want to be a witness
>>
>>70684316
I got use to it. I know most people aren't as militant as some of the other people are (When I hear "all niggers should hang...", It creeps me out a bit and reminds me I need to vigilant)
I just try to remember Everyone is here to blow off a little steam and enjoy their hobby of being on the right or leaning right in reaction to such far leftist today in my case.

>>70687567
Of course. I am held to a standard of belief and expected to to vote Democrat, listen to rap, and like Jordan's. The main reason I wear boots or DC's everywhere was because I hated having to wear the "correct footwear"

>>70688420
>tfw I could have gone to a Trump rally in Bethpage
>Realized I would have to take the LIRR (Can cost 20$ one way trip)
>Would be the only black kid at a Trump rally
>Can barely leave the house without spilling spaghetti

WITNESSED
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.