[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it considered harassment when men correct, troll, make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: MRA.png (385 KB, 681x674) Image search: [Google]
MRA.png
385 KB, 681x674
Why is it considered harassment when men correct, troll, make fun of, or say mean things to women online, but not to men?
>>
>>70679664
Because there are women who have actually reached adulthood without ever experiencing bants in real life because all the men in their lives are polite and reserved around women.
>>
In large it's a victim complex. Males are conditioned to not consider themselves victims. Females are conditioned to consider themselves victims. This stems from old world values plus new world socio-economic power. Women still have the same conditioning they did before they had rights, plus all the rights.
>>
>>70679664
Fuck you fat faggot
>>
>>70679664

Because women have incredibly thin skins and cannot deal with sarcasm or criticism.
>>
I agree they should make bingo cards. At least on some level they will contextualize all of the things wrong with themselves and may try to fix the problems.
>>
>>70679664
Because most men aren't thin skinned crybabies
>>
>>70679664
Because they are subhumans hey have no concept of personal accountability.
>>
Because men are used to it and women are not.
>>
>>70679664

Because it isn't nice to make fun of retards.

They need handicaps to compete at our level.
>>
>>70679862
This. I blame Disney princess movies. Men are supposed to worship them.
>>
>>70679664
women are more sensitive when approached with not only absence of affection (which they so deeply crave), but with outright hatred that they may not be capable enough to figure out why they are hated - as their decisions outright told.
>>
>>70680007
>>
>>70679954
t. me and my wife's son
>>
>>70680178
No women are completely subhuman, the muslims were correct about everything on them, but white knight white males have allowed them to slowly destroy human civilization.
>>
File: IMG_1176.png (2 KB, 196x160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.png
2 KB, 196x160
>>70679664
>Matilda became a militant feminist

Trying to stay relevant I guess
>>
>>70680314
Only way you can argue that if you say it's a scale in which all humans are subhumans.
>>
>>70679664
pic
>Be a bitch
>Await negative feedback
>Seek a reward for yourself
This process generates cunts.

Also, to answer OPs question, it's because women are delicate flowers of emotion. It's much easier to hurt them. They actually freak out at the very idea of someone suggesting that they are mental wreaks.
>>
>>70680586
Only men are human, women are wild animals.
>>
>>70680007
Well done.
>>
>>70680763
underage
>>
>>70680984
Don't get him started on being underage.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.