[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This would fix America. A new fifty states.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3360x2201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3360x2201
This would fix America. A new fifty states.
>>
>>70679406
As a Californian I support this
>>
>>70679406
Looks better than current state borders
>>
holy shit, perfectly confining all the liberal shitholes of the west coast and separating new york

demoshits would never get elected again
>>
>>70679406
>giving Than Fran Thithco 2 senatorth.
No.
>>
>>70679406

It would force me to move into the part of washington not cucked by seattle, but I would like it.
>>
>>70679406
Nevada needs to keep all of Elko and White Pine Counties and not give it to Utah. Lots of gold and awesome mountains.

Other than that I approve of this map.
>>
Fug I still see the original map when I glance at it
>>
File: Alt US Map All states.png (1 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
Alt US Map All states.png
1 MB, 2800x2700
>>70679406
>Upper New York
>Not calling it New Amsterdam
>>
>>70679406
it's pretty obvious you're just gerrymandering on a national scale
>>
>>70679406
You forgot to kick Detroit out of the union.
>>
File: Yooper 'murica.jpg (93 KB, 975x525) Image search: [Google]
Yooper 'murica.jpg
93 KB, 975x525
>>70679406
>cutting Upper Michigan in two
>giving part to Wisconsin
We'll go to fucking war before we let you take our peninsula
>>
>>70680788
Gerrymandering for the benefit of which parties and interest groups?
>>
>>70681083
This map would pretty much guarntee that there would never be a democrat controlled senate.
>>
>>70680780
Wasn't New Amsterdam just Manhattan? Why should the north of New York be called like that?
>>
File: texas ball.jpg (14 KB, 300x154) Image search: [Google]
texas ball.jpg
14 KB, 300x154
>>
>>70681228
It was originally New Netherlands, with New Amsterdam as the capital, then it got renamed to New York and New Amsterdam was renamed to New York City
>>
>>70679865
Fuck you, then.

Seperating the high desert, central valley and san bernadino into three different states? The central coast split between Los Angeles and the central valley? Sac and Stockton in different states?

You're not a fucking Californian.
>>
>>70679406

>dividing washington and oregon like that

go fuck yourself
>>
>>70681484
Then "Upper New York" should be called New Netherland, not New Amsterdam.
>>
>California full of shitty subhuman degenerates shitting up the entire west coast and responsible for 99.999% of all niggers on the west coast
>LETS LEAVE IT NEAR THE SAME SIZE AND CRUNCH DOWN ON THESE ALMOST PURE WHITE STATES WITH GREAT GUN LAWS AND GIVE ALL THAT LAND TO AMERICA'S INDIA: NEVADA

Go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>70681148
You do realize that the liberal sections would get a lot more state representatives than the conservative areas?

Washington, Oregon, San Francisco and Los Angeles VASTLY out populate Lincoln, Jefferson and San Joaquin.

As would Chicago to Illinois and New York to Upper New York.

All this does is give the Republicans a bit of extra say because they don't have the conservative minority being completely suppressed because the liberal megacity populations are so large they completely cancel out the rural area's voice.
>>
>>70681484
just give it bAck
>>
>>70681880
You do understand how the Senate works right?

I wasn't talking about the House.
>>
>>70682323
I read your post as saying Congress instead of Senate.
>>
>>70682323
>>70682529
I agree with you both that the map puts Republicans in charge of the Senate and Democrats in charge of the House.
>>
>>70682870
>Democrats in charge of the House.

Possibly. Depending on how the districts were broken up it could still lean to the right.

It would make for interesting elections.
>>
>>70680780
>giving western MD to PA
>Not forcing Baltimore and the lefty counties onto Virginia

Terrible
>>
File: 1459281359204.jpg (256 KB, 1051x771) Image search: [Google]
1459281359204.jpg
256 KB, 1051x771
Real Virginia here, put a border around NOVA. It's a bunch of government shills, chink yuppie faggots, and PCP addled basketball Americans. The rest of us are honest, hard-working völk or military.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.