[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, why is it always the ones with the polish flags that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: pl.gif (603 B, 346x216) Image search: [Google]
pl.gif
603 B, 346x216
Hey /pol/, why is it always the ones with the polish flags that are the ones who are usually the ones in the holocaust threads claiming it really happened? Whats up with poland being the main defenders of it happening?
>>
>>70678573

Because it did happen to not the extent the jews say but it still dod.

and not just jews...communist poles also.

my gran was in a camp..she survived her family did not.

Poles were affected by it the worst i guess?
>>
>>70678573
As i live in the East, I'm surrounded by Polish and I can tell you one thing.

They are scum.
>>
>>70679223
I'd rather live with niggers and Pakis than Polish
>>
>>70679223
Samefagging Ahmed please go back to Mosque. Browsing 4chan is haram.
>>
>>70679262

this is why you're a cuck
>>
>>70679223
Ahmed, you are scum and poles are based.
>>
>>70678573
Because the holocaust is a big part of polish identity too. Not to the same extent as the jews of course, but still.
>>
>>70679262
Naturally, since you are one.
>>
Because jew propaganda started in Poland so what do you expect
>>
File: cameron oooooo.jpg (5 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
cameron oooooo.jpg
5 KB, 284x178
>>70679516
Hitler reappears
>>
>why would the country where the holocaust happened be the first to respond to people claiming it didn't
>>
>>70678573
because they are cucks
>>
>>70678573
Poland lost a shit ton of civilians in concentration camps.

I'm Polish, and my great grandfather died in a camp, 2 weeks before the war ended.

Most people are probably simply personally offended by holocaust denial because plenty of people alive remember friends and family that they lost; and there are still people around that made it out of those camps, however few it may be.
>>
tourist industry. lel
>>
>>70680337
Go enjoy your cultural enrichment, Hans
>>
It's insane how butthurt Europe gets at the fact of Poland not putting up with refugee muslim goat fuckers.

That's one thing I noticed about the rest of the world, they never want anyone else to do better. Especially Europe.
>>
File: 1449980345520.png (448 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449980345520.png
448 KB, 1600x2000
>>70678573
Majority of polish people is deeply brainwasched about Holocaust, until you convince them to watch somthing like OneThirdOfHolocaust or GreatestStoryNeverTold or Treblinka Documentary Hoax etc. also most of those documentarys are banned in Polish Internet

Jewish Propaganda Influence was too strong in past, in Poland....

Also same fairy tales all over Poland " my friend grandmother surviverd Auschwitz... she said/she seen germans killing children " blablabla

shit like that all over the polish media in last 30 years..
>>
Polish people are a bunch of kike slavs in denial. Seriously a disgusting group of humans. Its a shame Patton didn't get his way and keep Germany's border tied to Russia.
>>
>>70680916

/thread
>>
>>70681177
Would you say Poles, whether a nationalist or an average Jozef, prefer to believe in the Holocaust because they don't want to admit Hitler/Germany were the good guys? This is my theory, to OP's question.
>>
>>70678573
I tell you more, my grandfather from mother side was send to Germany to work camp, he was paid for it, and he got pics from working there...

My Grandmother was having German patrol, as guests at her place, they were playing kids, they paid her for making food for them, it was late war time when germany was on retreat, they gave her some packages of matches, lighter etc.. for serving them a meal made from potato thingys...

Yop Idont belive in any organized mass extermination or hate of Nazis forward Polish people...
>>
The holocaust was real but not as big as they say. It's blown out of proportion.
>>
>>70681177
Even if they weren't that's a good thing for you. We all know Poland will never suffer with the nazi shaming, and you can use this "us vs them" to keep the toxic nu-germanic culture away.
>>
>>70681483

Yes you right, I would say that too
>>
>>70680601
I'm polish and I've been to Oswiecem
>>
polish and polish. same word. call alex joen
>>
File: hmh.gif (20 KB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
hmh.gif
20 KB, 250x198
>>70678573
nah, my grandma saw nothing back in 1942 Ukraine, especially no local jews being executed next to the local churches wall.
Nah, not like she got almost caught because of her stupid sister that "wanted to see it all".
It must have been some of that evil propaganda i think.

yet the kikes will hate us.

fuck History
>>
>>70681177
>pole posting nazi shit
Heh, wonder how many of your family was killed. I was able to find my last name in the records, week before they marched them out of the camp because they ally were coming.
>>
>>70678573
Because Slavs learn history not by your Cold War propaganda history books and run away nazishits' memoirs.
>>
>>70679262
I'd love to trade places. I live with niggers and pakis, and it would be nice to be around other whites for a change
>>
>>70681483
Germany maybe was good goy but not good for Poland.
Forced labour, abductions of pure race children, executions of elites. The territories not annexed to Reich was governed by party officials and they were greedy corrupted and ruthless bunch - also clearly not fit for positions.
Sure most Germans could be good goys but policy of Germany was clearly anti polish. In the end if Germany win Poles would be crushed worse than under Soviet rule.
>>
File: 1460220168332.png (558 KB, 621x838) Image search: [Google]
1460220168332.png
558 KB, 621x838
>>70683530

You brainwasched...

GErmans had hight opinion of poles before war, while Pisludski was still allive.

Even at war, Hitler set honor guards at his grave...

Hitler opinion about polish people was also very hight.

" by party officials and they were greedy corrupted and ruthless bunch - also clearly not fit for positions."

Any diferent than Polish at time? and you know what,, definitly more suitable than polish... You belive too much in fairy tales.

Check effects of German occupation of Polish territorys, those lands ( not annexed parts) were under development, Polish buisnessmans and factory owners didnt complain nitther..
>>
>>70685319
How does that german dick taste?
>>
>>70685319
>mfw Germany destroys a third of Poland population
>>>70685319 still exists
>>
>>70678573
they were the most eager to volunteer in the camps, they're just proud of their work
>>
>>70678573

Because the Holohoax tourist traps are literally the only interesting landmarks in Poland.
>>
>>70679223
>>70679262
poles are bros you filthy sandnigger
>>
>>70678801
Except poles hate communists too
Source: me im a pole
>>
File: 1455416724363.png (154 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
1455416724363.png
154 KB, 600x556
>>70685319
You retarded?
Germans follow their leaders. If Party told them to jump they may ask how high or just jump. One day Poland was noble fighter against Bolsheviks, second day a subhuman scum to be removed. Not that much changed with time, look at today Germany, rulers give orders - Police and citizens follow - and Hitler was not a Merkel- he was actually skilled politician and poplar one.
When they were winning they spit on Poles. They sing other song when Ruskie were rolling back but it was to late.
German policy were extremely short term - on one side Reich forever on the other side they try to make it in one night.
War economy and food shortages wasn't helpful either.
Local Party officials behave like absolute rulers and plunder for their own benefit. No wonder many of them come from bottom of German society(no wonder Army look down on them) and behave like ones. German Army could be disciplined but Party not. SA was purged but Party was not.
If you think that Germans or Germany wished well for Poland or Poles then you either delusional idiot or just troll.
>>
>>70687820
This
>>
>>70687138

They hate it because of the era of poland our grandparents came from

When i see edgy kids wanting to suck marx's dick i think of the shit my grandma told me lol and think they are insane
>>
>>70679223
>>70679262

Same fagging this hard

Did your gf run off with a slav and cuck you?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.