[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: redpilled programming languages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
ITT: redpilled programming languages
>>
File: brain-e3d51-fuck-a5eee6a7.png (50 KB, 485x266) Image search: [Google]
brain-e3d51-fuck-a5eee6a7.png
50 KB, 485x266
>>70678178
Brainfuck.
>>
>>70678178

Any of them. Women seem to be genetically incapable of writing code.
>>
VHDL/Verilog
>>
As long as they show you what to do and how to program effectively, doesn't matter who wrote it or on what language.
>>
File: c_for_cucks.png (200 KB, 840x1050) Image search: [Google]
c_for_cucks.png
200 KB, 840x1050
>>70678178
You were saying?
>>
>>70678287
The women that end up in software tend to be pretty good. In my university, there were usually around 3 or 4 girls per class but they also tended to be top performers.
>>
>>70678178
>C
>redpilled
>falling for the pointer jew.
>>
File: ada-ODQwOTQ2MTkw.jpg (197 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ada-ODQwOTQ2MTkw.jpg
197 KB, 1200x1200
>>70678287
>Women seem to be genetically incapable of writing code.
Eh...
>>
>>70678178

Assembly
>>
C+=

http://blog.mollywhite.net/why-im-not-laughing-at-c-plus-equality/
>>
>>70678272
I don't know if that pic looks like the happy merchant or I have been here too long...
>>
Swift
>>
>>70678492
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace
>>
File: brielle-harrisonx750.jpg (36 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
brielle-harrisonx750.jpg
36 KB, 750x563
>>70678287
How dare you, this lady is a senior software engineer at Apple
>>
>>70678581
Is that Alex Jones?
>>
File: Brielle-Harrison.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Brielle-Harrison.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>70678702
He's infiltrated large corporations to spy on them
>>
>>70678384
please....
worked with about 50% much progressives.... had to do all lifting, all of it. Some lads helped. Got bought, new boss female. 6 months boom. 25yo comp... dominating sector all these years.
tends to be drawn to secretary, foodmgmt,qa, crm managament and shit like that. My comp was ruined.... also useless men there, but they didn't do this harm.
simply not able to focus on the important task at hand. Clothing, furniture, food, social shit... omg never again. I go to work to get away from women.... ugh got one though that was decent for a woman, willing to learn. The others were just stuck in the year they graduated school and simply refused learning new shit... getting obsolete.. but my god nagging about salaries all the time, never working over yet claiming more than us even.. never fucking ever again

This time on with our own shit. Cutting away all the clutter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.