[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American History X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is it worth watching? Is it anti-white propaganda or not? How did you like it?
>>
Great comedy film
>>
It goes from red, turns into blue, then takes a sharp turn right back to red in the very last scene
>>
>>70677776
The original version ended with Ed Norton's character re-shaving his head and going back to being a neo-nazi, but the director was blocked from releasing that version
>>
That nigga in the prison was all right
>>
>>70678064

This.
>>
>>70677776

I used to like it. Seems pretty gay these days.
>>
>>70677776
It's good, it shows both sides of the spectrum pretty well
>>
>>70679153
No Danny! None of them are fucking alright!
>>
File: doyouevenshekel.jpg (132 KB, 800x1045) Image search: [Google]
doyouevenshekel.jpg
132 KB, 800x1045
Reminder that this is the guy that directed the movie.
>>
>>70677776
good film. although it did center around the idea of racism it didn't seem like propaganda. focusing more on the challenge this man faces when his beliefs are challenged seeing a new perspective, and how his family and friends react to his new beliefs rather than how bad racists are.

in the end our main character wasn't rewarded for not being racist anymore, his son dies, and his family and friends hates him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.