[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me Topic: Stefan Molyneux Ive watched his videos before,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1460414197010.jpg (24 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1460414197010.jpg
24 KB, 804x446
Redpill me
Topic: Stefan Molyneux

Ive watched his videos before, but cant seem to get a read on him. Help me out
>>
File: STEPHAN DOLLAR MORPH.jpg (43 KB, 743x303) Image search: [Google]
STEPHAN DOLLAR MORPH.jpg
43 KB, 743x303
zero potential for argument
>>
ONE
>>
He's Jewish. He admits it. He can't be trusted
>>
>>70675303
he is extremely based, and rational and BTFO's leftists and cucks
>>
Hes one of the few who makes arguments
>>
>>70675548
Ive only seen some of his "truth about" videos and I was too impatient to wait to hear some of his opinions, so ill keep a look out
>>
File: 1452996035552.png (19 KB, 583x293) Image search: [Google]
1452996035552.png
19 KB, 583x293
>>70675303

I listen to his podcasts at work. They are bretty gud. Got me interested in a lot of different stuff, now I read books on economics and philosophy all the time, rather than horrible manga. I even read Das Kapital.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
>>
pretty based https://youtu.be/TVBJ5m3sGfk?t=6m25s
>>
Can't remember his last video where he wasn't casually interrupting people to brag about how successful he is.
>>
cult leader
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-67C2htgI4
>>
I've made many of his arguments, months, perhaps years before he's said them on his videos, but he has admitted that he was completely wrong about multiculturalism and other shit recently.

At the end of the day, Molyneux is a publicist, his job is to sell alt people on his show. He has a background of sales, and his radio show is nothing but one long pitch which his guests hitch a ride upon.
>>
File: 1459993738077.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1459993738077.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
love him or hate him, he cites sources and makes legitimate arguments.
>>
>>70677451
cont-

I wouldn't be surprised if he's received funding from Trump, but in the form of a donation, the same with Alex Jones.
>>
>>70675303
>his videos
are too fucking long.
>>
I think his position on multiculturalism is that ideally in a free society it would work, but with two thirds of migrant households on social well fare and the concentration of migrant populations in ghetto's and "no go zones" its not working out so well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
>>
>>70678062
Too short when driving somewhere, which is where I listen to him, that is, while driving around.
>>
smart enough to know to hide his powerlevel unlike 80% of /pol/
>>
>youtubers
>>
>>70678062
I agree. thats why I havent put too much time into watching him.
>>
This is gold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m35s
>>
I can't stand looking at his vacant face against a white backdrop.
>>
>>70678843
>expecting me to watch this shit
greentext it
>>
>>70675303
He is the articulate libertarian leaning personification of /pol/

minus the Jew hate of course
>>
>>70675391
FECKING
>>70675463
>>70676913
>>70678062
>>70678437
>>70678797
>>70678844
>>70678917
Not an argument.
>>
>Steph: A lot of the jews that i've talked to seem to be very pro immigration... but not to israel. like do you think that isreal should be taking a lot of syrian refugees in?
>JEW: uuuuughmm *squirms* its probably not in their self interest uuuhhmmm.
>Steph: not what i asked
>JEW: uugh uuuhm man thats hard huh.
>Steph: not really. yes or no ?
>JEW: probably not.
>Steph: why?
>JEW: huh?
>Steph: why?
>JEW: *sighs* uuugh well uuughh.
>Steph: Don't you all value diversity? wheres your multiculturalism preferences, i mean why is it bad?
>JEW: uuugh well cuz uuugh cuz they sort of want to kill the people that they would immigrate to.
B A S E D
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m35s
>>
>>70680716
>>70678843
just watched it
I think he slowly got redpilled over time
he had a much more egalitarian outlook on life a few years ago, he's clearly started to show more nationalist views lately especially since the whole refugee crisis
>>
>>70680856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc&nohtml5=False
>>
File: ONE ARGUMENT.jpg (15 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
ONE ARGUMENT.jpg
15 KB, 349x144
He is an anarcho-capitalist who has realized that only a virtuous, high IQ population could ever establish, maintain, preserve such a society. It just so happens that the European peoples and their diaspora are one of the few peoples, if not the only ones, who could. So, he is edging into Alternative Right (Alt Right) territory.

His videos, particularly his "The Truth" series, make it really hard to disagree with him. You will learn something from him and find you agree with almost everything he presents. Even if you disagree with the ultimate solution (usually along the lines of, "Knowing this, only anarcho-capitalism makes sense to prevent it or minimize it), you will see clearly why the way he things he do. He will leave an impression you that's for sure.
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>70675303
he has yet to make the "Zoey Tur level" of his 15 minutes of fame.

the sky is the limit for Our Boy
>>
>>70675303
He's an agent for the jews turning us against the Muslims to divert from the jewish scheming that rules our governments
>>
>>70675303
Stef Molly is a cool guy that rustles jimmies and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
He is an absolute faggot
>>
>>What makes you say that?
>>
>>70681227
He definitely words his points of view very convincingly and makes it hard to disagree sometimes. He even has a video on effective public speaking.
>>
www.defoo.org/defoo/

Anybody see this website?

It's hilarious. In some sense, you'd think it's supporting Stefan and defoo. Yet it is also clearly against him, and dox everyone from the "inner circle." The write-ups of the inner circle are actually kind of funny.

I feel like Stefan unintentionally created a cult back then. Kind of like how someone can become a stalker without realizing how far gone they are, until something happens and they go, "Oh fuck, I'm a stalker!" I think that is what happened with Stefan.

Also, his wife has a nice set of cans.
>>
>>70682903
On the contrary, he has become much more outspoken recently in bringing up Jewish double standards in his videos. Hell, he brings up Israel hypocrisy in the most recent video he did talking about Trump.
>>
>>70675303
He's a bullshitter

He claims to be a philosopher but jumps the shark time and time again while arriving at preconceived conclusions ignoring most of what he just covered.

He's basically the John Oliver of Libertarians living off of people that like to hear bullshit
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.