[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists Celebrate Sexually Transmitted Diseases!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: humangarbage.png (252 KB, 383x427) Image search: [Google]
humangarbage.png
252 KB, 383x427
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR FAGS
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYClEpZbeU4
>>
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
>>70674645
kek Check your privledge shitlord its the CURRENT YEAR!!!!
>>
>>70674645
Why are the Illuminati (spiritual Amalekite) Jews doing this
>>
>>70675230
because they want to destroy western civilization
>>
>>70675230
Destruction, Satan, its entertaining to them I have no clue.
>>
As a virgin with lip herpes I find the thumbnail image of the video offensive ;_;
>>
File: clint.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
clint.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>70674645
This faggot is as annoying as the feminists he talks about. He reminds me of niggers. They also have only one volume: max.
>>
>>70675341
but why
>>
>>70676378
>He reminds me of niggers
In what way?
Also who cares about him, the problem is what he's talking about
>>
>>70676435
because they are the most free in the world and they don't like freedom because it gets in the way of their power and control
>>
>>70676771
What are the solutions? Nothing illegal and nothing that will get us killed, please.
>>
>>70674645

I never pictured Grand Father Nurgle as a feminist.
Then again, third wave feminist is the perfect embodiement of Nurgle's values : corruption, decay, disease and death.
>>
Does PJW browse /pol/? He's so handsome
>>
>>70677180
the solutions, just like the problem, are very articulate and complicated.
The first thing to do is inform the people about the NWO/globalist/elite/whateveryouwannacallit takeover and make them snap out of their tv/social media induced trance. This is for the short term.
In the long term, we need to restore honor, decency, honesty and therefore get rid of materialism and nihilism.
We need to have societies in which people have purpose-driven lives and are informed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.