[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>McGillvary has pleaded not guilty, and his trial is scheduled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mhrwjsKRta1qenlr5o1_500.gif (1020 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhrwjsKRta1qenlr5o1_500.gif
1020 KB, 500x241
>McGillvary has pleaded not guilty, and his trial is scheduled for April 11, 2016.

whats the verdict, boys?
>>
if u cant pay the crime dont do the time...
>>
what did he do?
>>
>>70673680
He saw a nog attacking someone on the street, so he pulled out a hatchet and killed the nog.
>>
>>70672128
The white guy is on trial? What the fuck for? He defended those women and that other guy got smashed.
>>
>>70673680
Climbed a tree
>>
>>70673936
He killed a lawyer and swore that the reason he killed him was because the lawyer drugged and raped him.
>>
>>70673899

He was famous for an initial incident where hew as praised as a hero but he killed someone else as far as I know and thats what he is in for.
>>
>>70673899
>>70673936
no, it turns out he murdered some dude in new jersey.

>On May 16, 2013, an arrest warrant was issued for McGillvary for suspicion of the murder of former Army attorney Joseph Galfy, Jr., 73 years old, who had been discovered dead inside of his home in Clark, New Jersey.[6] McGillvary was arrested May 16 at a Philadelphia bus terminal by the Philadelphia Police after he was identified by a Starbucks employee.[18][19] His bail was set at $3 million and since his extradition to New Jersey, he has been held in the Union County Jail in Elizabeth, New Jersey.

>McGillvary's last Facebook post before he was arrested suggested that he had been the victim of a sexual assault, but did not specifically identify Galfy or the location of an alleged assault:

>"what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen cum dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fucking load in you? what would you do?
>>
>>70673680
Killed some guy
>>
>>70674209
Sounds justified to me
>>
>>70674507
Except for the part where there is zero proof that he was raped.
>>
>>70673680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckfBGdZoR_0
>>
>>70674209
>metallic
But semen tastes salty.

Don't ask how I know.
>>
>>70677432
shiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>70672128
Not even sure how he came here to Fresno from Jersey. Must have rode the greyhound or something.
>>
>>70677595
the metallic taste is the rape drugs.
>>
>>70677595
Snowball master race
>>
>>70672128
McWho?
>>
>>70677595
It's okay bro, we all taste our own cum at least once after a wiggle.
>>
>>70677432
Lol! Funny guy. Not a hero, for sure.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.