[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normal people have conversations about in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1447102479006.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1447102479006.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
What do normal people have conversations about in 2016?
>>
I know they like shit talking Donald Trump
>>
>>70671893
School/Work and various popular entertainment I bet
>>
>>70671893

Virtual reality is usually an intriguing topic
>>
>>70671893
pop culture, celebrities, music, sports, hobbies

that sort of shit.
>>
>>70671893
lol, I don't know actually. I usually talk about drinking and vidya / aliens.
>>
>>70671893
Deadpool.
>>
>>70671893

Kanye West and anal sex
>>
about actual real life things that effect them rather than praying for happenings every time someone takes a shit
>>
File: 1460305137040.jpg (13 KB, 512x348) Image search: [Google]
1460305137040.jpg
13 KB, 512x348
Every detail of what happened in their favorite television show. I talking about a thorough blow by blow accounts here.

Pic unrelated.
>>
their own lives.
>>
I have pretty "normal" friends, we mostly stand around and make fun of each other, or talk shit about anyone who isn't currently with us.
>>
I sat behind a group of high school aged females for about an hour and a half today and they talked about
>the subjects they were taking in school and the careers that could follow
>some boy's russ card that one of them had
>one of the girls complained about her mom who got mad when she came at 4 in the morning this weekend
>this girl named Emilie who apparently is a compulsive liar and a bitch
>trump was briefly mentioned, they weren't fond of him
>a movie called "the boy" that apparently wasn't that scary

I also sat by a pair of drug addicts on the way home and they talked about
>the stove in one of their apartments that wasn't working
>this guy who doesn't walk his dog enough
>>
>>70671893
money, sports, tv, tv, tv, tv, tv, sports, complaining about shit they will never act on
>>
>>70674140
I was on the bus on the way home and I also heard
>Two girls behind m bitching about her friend and her terrible choice in career aspirations, looks, integrity, etc
>Some nigga unga bunga language as some somali looking cunt yaps on his phone loudly
>Rest of bus is silent. Most have their heads tilted in a semi-permanent position as they just browse their phones doing fuck knows what

2016 lads
>>
>>70671893
reality tv
>>
da joos and race mixing ofc what else?
>>
Hamilton
>>
>>70671893
Men, the score from the latest Hand-egg tourney
Women, TV shows about gay men who sell houses
>>
>>70673180
thank god this is 2016 and normie friends phase of society has gone
>tfw never need to pretend to fit in with retards doing useless shits that neither of us like
>>
Real life.

You know, their friends, family, relationships, job, stuff they did over the weekend, recent vacations, hobbys.

Of course nobody on here has any of these things or could hold a decent conversation to save their life so they just say T.V. to feel better about themselves.

>hurr those damn normies spend all day watching t.v. durrrr time to marathon that 24 ep anime or play 12 hours straight of Dota I'm so glad I'm not pathetic like those damn normies
>>
>>70671893
Nothing

The simulation doesn't load language files for them when you're not within earshot
>>
>>70672773
Yep

Worked in an office for almost 10 years...90% of conversations are TV shows
>>
>>70675257
LEAVE
>>
The Weather
Going strong since the dawn of mankind
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.