[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ridiculous for me, as a white American, to want to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: based putin.jpg (153 KB, 1926x1445) Image search: [Google]
based putin.jpg
153 KB, 1926x1445
Is it ridiculous for me, as a white American, to want to move to Russia out of frustration with the cucked culture of the U.S.A.?

Is life difficult there? Is it difficult to move there?
I don't want to be in a country that falls victim to white genocide.
>>
Yes. Russia isn't what you think it is. Also it's full of muslims.
>>
>>70671471
The memes are giving you brain problems. Russia fucking sucks.
>>
I lived there for 2 years. Would not recommend.
>>
despite an overabundance of retards, the US isn't that horrible.

Russia is objectively worse off than the US, though. they might have a leader that isn't afraid to say a bunch of sand niggers are a problem and bomb the shit out of them, but that doesn't mean they somehow live in a utopia where everything is right in the world.
>>
File: 1459208979027.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459208979027.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>70671471
>>
>>70672375
Thanks for the clarification anon. This election is freaking me the fuck out and I can only hope for a leader as uncucked and as based as putin.
>>
>>70671471
>russia has the most muslims in europe
>everyone is poor, their economy is getting BTFO by sanctions
>corrupt government (pretty much dictatorship)
>painful language to learn
>people won't like you because you're american

Be thankful you're from America, I'd gladly move there if I had the money.
>>
>>70671471
Russia's cucked and degenerate too, but the State controls basically all means of mass media so this degeneracy does not get reported widely.
Also Russia is poor for ordinary citizens.
It's good for corrupt oligarchs who have access to feeding trough of state owned enterprises.
>>
>>70672527
>based
>putin

you're nothing but an edgy 14 year old that would get cucked for an authoritarian stronk leader.

move the fuck out of your nice western home and try to live in a failing country like Russia where AIDS is rampant, corruption is everywhere, people are poor and the weather is shit.

Jesus fuck how delusional are you.
>>
>>70672825
basically this

you'd be crying for Obama's cock after spending a week in Russia
>>
>>70671471
lay of the memes for a while retard, russia is a shithole.

Russian Diaspora here
>>
>>70672825
I was asking if it was ridiculous, implying I don't know what it's like over there, so suck my tiny dick anon. I never said it would be awesome. At least I live in a country that isn't completely fucked like the Netherlands, faggot. Stupid fucking liberal
>>
>>70671471
Come to Poland my friend. Americans ale respected here.
>>
>>70671471
Yes, you fucking faggot.

Any country you flee to merely in order to take your ball and go home wouldn't want you, you pathetic quitter.

I am so sick of these fucking threads.

sage
>>
>>70673255
I would love to but
A. No guns
B. Language is extremely difficult for english speakers to learn.
C. Im from the south and are cultures are pretty much the exact opposite.
>>
>>70671471
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
take your pick
>>
>>70673214
>liberal

I'm anything but, you american faggot. Fucking disgrace of this world your country is.

>At least I live in a country that isn't completely fucked

HAHAHAHAH GOOD JOKE. We've never had a black president, I'm thinking you have? Our country has a larger percentage of Caucasians than yours. We are richer, we have prettier women, we are taller, stronger, smarter. Who the fuck are you, 14 year old cunt?
>>
>>70671471
Yes it is ridiculous. There's plenty of muslims there, doing their shit as usual, they recently tried to bomb a police station.

Just fight to keep USA free of muslims.
And don't let the stupid CAIR association dominate the debate.
>>
>>70673255
I will happily consider it. You guys are setting an example for the rest of the world.
>>
>>70671471
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>70673214

Well you're stupid enough to fall for /pol/ memes, so no surprise you're too stupid to figure out how to research into something like emigration. No no, let me ask an anonymous message board, that'll give me some interesting perspective! Moron.
>>
>>70673744
do you honestly think anyone would want to move your shithole country?
>>
>>70673744
Why would anyone want to move to your country and live in a block with 80 other people?
>>
File: tumblr_mwpy6nEuUk1s267bmo1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwpy6nEuUk1s267bmo1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x375
DUDE WHITE UTOPIA LMAO
>>
>>70673875
>>70674024
Why do you care? You seem to be pretty upset about even a hypothetical prospect of that.
>>
>>70671471
Russia is full of Russians, who are roughly equivalent to the average Mexican. They're not quite as dumb, but are far more violent and prone to drinking. As immigrants to western Europe, they're not considered quite as bad as muslims, but their violent, crime-prone nature is a huge problem.

They might be white on the outside, but they're brown on the inside.
>>
>>70674068
kek
>>
>>70673722
Come visit Norway first and experience Polish immigrants first hand. You will change your mind rather quickly.
>>
>>70671471

Please just leave

You'll be back in two months.
>>
OP, you colossal faggot. You're supposed to filter out the memes from the red pilled truth, and the truth is that America is the greatest country on Planet America.
>>
There is a very stark duality among Russians.

They are either very intelligent or very stupid. The ones running the country and calling the shots are the latter.

t. objective Russian immune to any kind of propaganda
>>
>>70674510

Borgson knows the score, poles are sub-human
>>
>>70671471
b8 or have you really been memed this hard by russian propaganda?
>>
Why are these threads always run by people who have never been/don't actually know any russians?
Can we have someone with experience enlighten us.
>>
>>70674772
It's the truth though.
Fact: European nations can afford their social programs only because the US foots the bill for NATO and provides additional coverage with our bases.
Fact: Russia is barely a global player and if it was being held together by a tyrant like Putin, we wouldn't even be talking about them.
Fact: China's economy is propped up by undervalued currency and zombie companies. Anyone who has lived there or done business there knows the chink empire is living on borrowed time.
The USA is now and always will be the place everyone wants to live.
>>
>>70671471
Hardly any niggers there. Infact i remember watching a video about niggers bitching getting beaten up.

Truly russia is the promised land.
>>
>>70672825
Sounds like my country. Shit's not that bad if you're mid upper-mid class
>>
>>70671471
why go someplace you can't speak the language - stupid.
>>
>>70673466
>Polish hard to learn
>Want to move to Russia
Russian is hands down the hardest Slavic language to learn. If you are going to move to Russia and not move to Russia you might as well kill yourself. And everyone bitching about Russia being inferior to the us has a fucking Ukranian tumor. Russia are more than welcoming to Americans, chances are you have some Slavic blood in you. Just don't bring your shitty culture into America, and no gays
>>
>>70671471
you have one week and one day, get out before your victim.
>>
>>70671471
>Is it ridiculous for me, as a white American, to want to move to Russia out of frustration with the cucked culture of the U.S.A.?
Yes. You know how weeaboos wish they lived in Japan despite knowing nothing about it beyond knowing that anime exists?

That's you, but with Russia.

It sucks there, and in addition to that they'd most likely actively dislike you.
>>
Also, all these fucking Ukrainian shills saying Russia is full of Muslims, they are stupid. Most of the Muslims are Chechens, and they usually don't touch Russian areas anymore, they are content in chechnya. Also, Chechens are pretty white. Move to Petersburg my friend.
>>
>>70671471
Uh yeah wtf... you're making judgments about your country and you know this little about the world?
>>
>>70676906
You may not know about OP, he may know very much about Russian culture, but go to Petersburg for a week just to make sure it meet expectation.
>>
>>70671471
Great. Leave. I don't want you here.
>>
File: FR_us-encircles-russia.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
FR_us-encircles-russia.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>70671471

Russia is a difficult case.

The immigration policy is fucking retarded. Ethnic Russians living in former soviet republics couldn't fucking get it...

There's a lot of problems there. Think of it as being the wild west...

But there are totally places where you can move and have a good life. Major cities, villages. It's getting better.

Just realize that there's a lot of residual 'liberal' shit left over from when the US helped Russia build its democracy in the 90's.

It a lot more ways than not its like the US used to be.

There's no other place on earth where you can be as free as you can be in Russia today.

You should try finding some Americans who immigrated there already. There's plenty. A lot of Russians are also fucking righ back to Russia.

I worked with a guy who was going to immigrate here, but after spending half a year, he fucked right back off.
>>
File: russian-american-friendship.jpg (66 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
russian-american-friendship.jpg
66 KB, 366x488
>>70671471

Statue of liberty was cast from Ural ore.
>>
>>70671471
Do you realize how big your fucking country is? I bet you've never even seen a nigger chimp out, an sjw whore pull out her tits and scream for the castration of all men. Stop letting memes rot your brain, kid.

We're in some real deep shit, sure, but you wont have it as good in russia as you do here. If you REALLY want to escape things that you've never witnessed in your life, then why dont you just stay out of the major cities and blatantly visible hotspots of degeneracy?
>>
>>70677098
He just likes dank Putin memes.

I lived in Russia for a year, and it fucking sucked.

Sure America has a lot of liberals, but what kind of turbo-autist flees his country because some cunt down the hall dyed her hair?

OP is a total faggot either way even if he does know how to cook borscht.
>>
>>70673875
Considering it is the second most popular place for immigrants, yes.
>>
>>70671471

Don't forget who the enemy really is.

Pic related, its British propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLB1umCHaqw
>>
>>70677885
Where did you live? Ever been to Saint Petersburg? I think you have bad impression of Russia. You probably grew up in Siberian shithole or a fag part of Moscow.
>>
We should start a /pol/ colony in Siberia.
>>
>>70677872

This t b h.

But if you're serious, OP, then go visit the place for a couple weeks and find out yourself. Protip: it's not easy to get into Russia with a travel visa as an america. Good luck going beyond that and actually living there unless you have some great in-demand skill.
>>
File: rb_11_7319-21.jpg (501 KB, 1920x768) Image search: [Google]
rb_11_7319-21.jpg
501 KB, 1920x768
>>
>>70674510
I had a Polish girl in UK for a roommate once. Bitch stole my cheese like it was going out of style and her drunk bf would come over at 3 in the morning and kick the door till someone let him in, but at least they didn't smell like curry.
>>
>>70678101
I was in Moscow, maybe it was the fag part of Moscow, I don't know.
>>
File: lenin_zelenograd.jpg (31 KB, 410x293) Image search: [Google]
lenin_zelenograd.jpg
31 KB, 410x293
This is the shit-hole i grew up in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFdD-0NyrM&nohtml5=False

At the very least you should travel to Russia. Crimea is fucking nice! :D

The exchange rate is totally in your favour buddy.
>>
File: 90_big.jpg (50 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
90_big.jpg
50 KB, 600x431
>>70671471

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGGupxX10o&nohtml5=False

get there before all the niggers do :)
>>
>>70674068
>posts picture of a white utopia
your point is?
>>
>>70671471
>Is it ridiculous for me, as a white American, to want to move to Russia out of frustration with the cucked culture of the U.S.A.?

>>70672375
>Russia is objectively worse off than the US, though. they might have a leader that isn't afraid to say a bunch of sand niggers are a problem and bomb the shit out of them, but that doesn't mean they somehow live in a utopia where everything is right in the world.

To OP: I get it, the left wing culture in America fucking sucks dick. I do agree that Putin is a strong leader with a scrotum the size of a grapefruit. However, Russia has a lot of problems that most Americans aren't even remotely aware about. Their economy is shit (mostly due to the economic sanctions imposed by the US and EU). Most of the people there are poor. Also, their violent crime is pretty fucking high and arguably worse than the violent crime in the US. They have a pretty bad drug problem (particularly Krokodil, which makes your flesh come off). And if you're really considering moving to the tundra of Mother Russia, keep in mind you're most likely NOT going to be well liked at all due to the fact that you're an American. No matter how much pro-Russian ass kissing you'll be doing, you will still not be very well liked because of the current views they have on the West. Good luck trying to learn their language too because it's difficult as fuck.
>>
Mothers mother was from Russia. We visited 10 years ago when I was 14, and from what Ive heard its worse now. Do not move
>>
>>70673214

Since it's CYA time for you, I have a question.

WTF did you mean by "this election is freaking me the fuck out" ?
>>
>>70677650
This, Russia is a lolbitards wet dream. Military issued Kalashnikovs for sale at like 400$ a piece
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.