[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancel tour and disappoint fans for a totally irrelevant reason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1513x1823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1513x1823
Cancel tour and disappoint fans for a totally irrelevant reason. Why Bryan?
>>
because of something he believes in
>>
who the fuck is still a fan of bryan adams?
>>
>>70670883
Because he's a faggot. Fuck faggots.
>>
>>70671191
Who the fuck is bryan adams?
>>
>>70671374
he was a pretty big deal in the 80s
>>
>>70670883
We need to pass more laws like that.
Then we can see who else has their money tied into politics.
>>
File: 123234485.jpg (37 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
123234485.jpg
37 KB, 500x365
>>70670883
>uh nuh...
>>
>49 other states announce they are also banning gay marriage
>>
>>70670883
a money grab...

uses this as an excuse to not show and does not provide refunds

people and companies are just using this as an excuse to steal money or to attach a "cause" to existing plans to move out of the state... and then the company will move out of the country getting off scott free because they moved out in rebellion of gender politics
>>
>>70670883
>My grandma will be devastated
>>
>>70670883
>Canada still trying to export 'literally who's in the music business to the US
You have to
GO BACK
O

B
A
C
K
>>
>>70670883
>Have lots of relative power
>Millions of fans
>Go on tour because fuck yeah
>Mississippi goes full retard
>Well fuck Missi
>How do I stir up some shit and headlines?
>Idea
>Cancel tour in that state and blame it on the new laws
>Fan base gets ass pained about new law
Durr
>>
>>70671374
Who fucks the bryan adams?
>>
>>70670883
bryan is an sjw fag
>>
It's a PR stunt. Got everyone talking about Bryan Adams, didn't it?
>>
>>70670883
>Bryan Adams is a cuck

BRB, burning my vinyl of Reckless.
>>
I like him as an artist as he made a few solid songs but god fucking damnit he's a faggot
>>
>>70670883
springsteen did the same if I'm not mistaken
>>
>pass a bill that says if you were born with a penis, you can't enter women's restrooms?
Is this literally it?
>>
That ES-295 in a Leaf's hands.

My heart...
>>
>>70671374
he wrote summer of '69, and also a bunch of awful crap that nobody actually likes
>>
>>70672243
Run to you was not bad 2bh
>>
>>70671427
>in the 80s

Exactly. Just another washed-out has-been desperate for the spotlight.
>>
>>70670883
>>Who the fuck is bryan adams?

>He wasn't alive when his song for Robin Hood was literally number 1 in the charts for like 2+ months
>>
>>70672158
He did yeah.
What annoys me is that fans that wanted to see him now get shat on because of something that is totally irrelevant to (in Bryan's case) his music. Doing the 'right' thing has a butterfly effect. Also let's face it it's not like Bryan Adams or even a god like Springsteen can actually change the law so they should just focus on music and not political correctness even if they are trying to do the right thing because aforementioned butterfly effect.
>>
>>70671732
>uses this as an excuse to not show and does not provide refunds
Do you have a source on this?
I've never seen a concert cancelled without refunds, and I bet it would be a class-action lawsuit in the making.
>>
File: 3425245256246.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
3425245256246.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>70670883
> mfw i used to love
"run to you"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0TKggjNfY
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.