[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Rush Limbaugh have to say about the GOP stealing t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
What does Rush Limbaugh have to say about the GOP stealing the Colorado election from Trump?

>"They have rigged it over to the Democrat side. They're using their superdelegates. It's not rigged on the Republican side. This is just the establishment taking advantage."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/04/11/ted_cruz_isn_t_cheating_he_s_winning
>>
Explain
>>
File: 1459542338049.jpg (510 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1459542338049.jpg
510 KB, 1200x900
>>70670465

>Only 17 out of Pennsylvania's 70 some odd delegates vote the way voters in the primary go. Some 51, 54, I don't have the number right in front of me, over 50 delegates in Pennsylvania are unbound, on the first ballot.

Just use an example. If Trump wins Pennsylvania by 75%, he likely will only get 17 of the 60 or 70 delegates, because only 17 are pledged and bound to whoever wins the state primary.

>Le my vote counts meme
>>
>>70670465

Yes, Rush did a masterful job of selling a moist turd to his audience for lunch today. It was really something.

The best part was how he made Cruz out to look like a victim here as well.

You see, the GOP will sacrifice Cruz when they are done with Trump, so now is not the time to be angry with poor Ted.
>>
Rush is a cuck.
>>
Fuck off with FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck. They ARE of, by, and for the establishment. Levin and Beck have already come right out and said they are for #NeverTrump

I'm done with all of them. I'm done with the Republican Party.
>>
>>70670465
Rush is in the tank 4 Cruz. Really disappointing.
>>
File: slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>70671366

That's why we have come to kill them
>>
all of the guys I used to like are dead to me now. dont know why I liked them, they always backed the loser. It seems they really started turning on Trump when it looked like he would win the nomination
>>
Rush can eat shit. I already hated the guy for his illogical arguments and him pretending to be above it all and not supporting anyone.. Today he was a total asshole though and actually in a not to subtle way portrayed Trump as incompetent, haha he's to stupid to play the game, and Cruz and so smart but still and outsider that is going to get cucked by the establishment. It fucking drives me crazy that anyone would still believe this horseshit. Cruz is such and obvious establishment shill it takes a very low IQ not to see it.
>>
File: 1459599926667.png (94 KB, 600x716) Image search: [Google]
1459599926667.png
94 KB, 600x716
>>70670465

More Rush quotes from article:

>"Now, what happened in Colorado is, I'm sorry to say, it's not a trick."

>"Now, I can understand how they might feel tricked here. I can understand how they might feel bugabooed because millions of votes, theoretically, are gonna happen that aren't going to count. Hey, welcome to establishment politics."

Those millions of Trump votes are just theoretical. hehe

>"Hey, what you all have to understand is the people don't select our nominee; the delegates do, we do." None of this is a mystery. This is the definition of insider versus outsider. This is a classic illustration of how an outsider has to learn the insider game to play it.
>le my vote counts meme
>>
File: young_16.jpg (31 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
young_16.jpg
31 KB, 650x435
>What does Rush Limbaugh have to say about the GOP stealing the Colorado election from Trump?

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon ... now touch me babe.
>>
>>70670465
>"In addition to that, people that run the club -- in this case, the Republican establishment -- are not gonna sit idly by and let a bunch of outsiders, the peasants with pitch forks, however you want to visualize them, they're just not gonna sit idly by and let people come in and take it." ~Rush Limbaugh

Isn't it nice to know that they look at average American voters as "outsiders" and "peasants with pitch forks"? But remember, your vote counts!
>>
>>70672242
The cuckservatives are being especially annoying about the delegate thing. They keep repeating "but these are the rules" as if that's supposed to make people be at peace with terrible rules in a terrible party. All it does is underscore precisely why the GOP needs to die and be replaced with something better.
>>
I would love to get fucked up with Rush
>>
>>70671366

I caught some of Beck on tge radio the other day. He sounded like such a cuck pussy.
>>
File: mUWtowV.jpg (67 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
mUWtowV.jpg
67 KB, 640x591
>>70670465

>"So I don't see Ted Cruz lying and cheating his way to the convention. I see a lot of hard work. They went into Louisiana where Trump scored a massive win but they've come out of there with many more delegates than, by appearances, they should have."

Oh the blatant double speak, the condescending hypocrisy, oh it just makes me giddy with laughter. But your vote counts!
>>
>>70672987
never listened to him but accidently watched one of his videos on youtube and it was about ancient aliens and how the pyramids were landing pads..he even mentioned stargates
>>
>>70671314

He's a Neocon shill and always has been. He's quite good at it and pretty funny sometimes.

He's working for Rove, Priebus, Goldberg, Kristol, and the whole Zio-oligarchy anti-Trump bunch.
>>
>>70670465
>trusting a neocon shill
>>
I thought your run of the mill /pol/lack listens to Rush
>>
Opiates destroy peoples soul and their moral compass. Rush can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong. He's trying to pander to everyone and till suck his masters cocks. It's a threeway balancing act that the drugged up blowhard can't pull off. In the end everyone is mad at him and he doesn't understand why he gets so much pushback. Everyone knows he's being a total phony.
>>
>>70671366
Hannity is bro tier tho
>>
>>70671095
Hannity goes along with this as well.

>Boy they sure hate Cruz too
>the establishment that is
>they hate Trump but they shiver when Cruz scurries by
>>
>>70673555

Hannity is the biggest kike neocon fucking shill of them all
>>
File: Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png (616 KB, 1440x2131) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png
616 KB, 1440x2131
>>70672987
>>70673262
Daily reminder Glen Beck imported Syrian """" Christian """" refugees. Glen Beck is the king of cucks
>>
>>70673738
Hannity is a massive neo con shill for Israel no doubt, however he is also fair to Trump which is more than you can say for the rest of the establishment.
>>
>>70673939
He's scraping up all of the listeners that have abandoned Levin and Beck while they are driving.
>>
>>70672242

Nothing he said was wrong. Colorado has been handling primaries the same way since 2000, Trump is only whining because he lost. He didn't give a fuck when the rules were sorted out in August and he sure didn't give a fuck when it looked like he was going to win Colorado.
>>
File: 1460004493424.png (83 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1460004493424.png
83 KB, 274x237
>>70673424

The ride never ends!

>RUSH: Why do you think this has happened to Trump? Why do you think that he appears to have been so caught off guard or flat flooded in the delegate selection process that's been going on the past weekend?

>CALLER: There's a lot of conspiracy theories out there that says he didn't want to win to begin with, but here's another thing, Rush. Trump says the system is corrupt. If it wasn't for the system, he wouldn't have as many delegates as he does now. If there were only three candidates from the beginning, more voters would have gravitated to Cruz instead of diluting the vote between all the other candidates, and no one brings that up.
>>
>>70673262

Mormons are basically proto-scientologists. They like people to think they're Christians...but they believe they become rulers over other planets when they die.

They're nutters
>>
Hannity should be horsewhipped and then shot. Every time he opens his stupid mouth and says how much the establishment hates Cruz I want to bash his stupid head in. Trump has been attacked more than I've ever seen someone attacked and survive. He's funding his own campaign while Cruz worked for Bush, is funded by Citi and Goldman, and has a whore wife that works for Goldman, is CFR, and tried to advance the NAU. These Cruz shills couldn't be more inside. FUCK YOU HANNITY!!!!
>>
>>70674283
Who gives a shit if Trump is okay with it or not? Millions of voters are not. Nobody cares what the rules are. The rules are wrong.

Why is this so hard for the Cruzcucks to understand?

>We're anti-establishment but we will follow all of the establishment's rules to the letter.

You people are ridiculous.
>>
>>70674506
They're being willfully ignorant because they're getting what they want.

If the roles were reversed they'd lose their shit on an even larger basis than they do now.
>>
>>70674506

Then the voters should have said something when they were making the rules. It's too late if you're going to wait and see if your candidate loses or not.
>>
>>70674506
>>We're anti-establishment but we will follow all of the establishment's rules to the letter.
>You people are ridiculous.

If you guys and Trump want to be anti establishment he should run as an independent instead of trying to get the establishment nomination. You can't be anti establishment while seeking the support of the establishment. If you want to be part of the establishment like Trump does you need to play by the rules.
>>
>>70675015
>If you guys and Trump want to be anti establishment he should run as an independent instead of trying to get the establishment nomination.

Nice try, Hillary supporter.
>>
>>70675122

You can't claim to be anti establishment while seeking an establishment nomination.
>>
>>70674811
The voters are saying something now. And what we're saying is we're done with the GOP if the candidate with the most votes doesn't get the nomination.

Those are our "rules". Do you respect them?

>>70675015
Well at least you admit Ted Cruz is an establishment candidate. Finally! I can respect your honesty.
>>
>>70675015

You're not seeing the God Emperor's grand plan. Trump, by running on the Republican dime, has now fully exposed how corrupt the GOP is. Now people are pissed and giving the finger to the GOP. Trump runs as an independent and we create a new party and kill the GOP for good. All the disenfranchised voters, the lolbertarians, and former GOP voting demographics will swarm to said new party.
>>
>>70675204
Well no, that's absolutely the only way to do it. Running as an independent is the ULTIMATE gift to the democrats, unless they cheat him. Only the worst of establishment shills would run as an independent unless its just as a Samson option.
>>
I'm telling you, these anti-establishment people and Cruz himself are fucking with the establishment. No way these CruzCucks would want Ryan or Romney or Kasich over Trump. Trump has trimmed the field down to one guy who is also anti-establishment for a reason.
>>
rush is a pill popping degenerate

who cares what he thinks about anything?
>>
>>70675501
Unless Bernie also ran as an independent, then it's a four way clusterfuck that anyone can win
>>
>>70675410

This happens every election cycle. A candidate loses and his supporters whine and say they're not going to vote, nobody gives a fuck. Emotions are high and when you crybabies are done with the tantrum you'll fall in line. That's how this always plays out and nothing has changed.
>>
>>70675797
most people don't vote
>>
Anyone listen or like micheal savage?
>>
>>70675591
>cruz
>anti-establishment
get a life rofl
>>
>>70675797
This post just shows how out of touch you are. I would literally rather die than sell my country out by voting Republican after they hand the nomination off to anybody but the man with the most votes.

For me, that is simply not an option.

We'll have to see though. Frankly, it will be an educational experience. I would actually like to see how far the cuckservatives can make it without the nationalists supporting them. My guess is not very far, because I know, and have long suspected prior to this election, that there's not nearly as many conservatives out there as conservatives like to pretend. Nationalists and populists have merely been calling themselves conservatives for many years because that is the default American right-wing label.

But let's see how it plays out. I won't vote for your spic. I know I won't be alone.
>>
>>70675888

Most people pick dingleberries out of their ass. I'm obviously not talking about them.
>>
>>70675998
Just started today's episode. He's enraged about Colorado today.
>>
My boss listens to a lot of Rush when I'm driving around with him. All he does is gatekeep for the republicans. Make disenfranchised Whites think they have a shot at playing the political game and taking the country back.
>>
>>70676061

It's educational for you because this is likely your first election. This is nothing new, candidates always lose and there's always accusations of cheating or foul play. In two months nobody is going to even remember it.
>>
>>70675702
Relying on the Left to commit suicide* is not a sensible campaign strategy

*More than they already are. This is the perfect election year to win, but the GOPe looks like its going to do any number of retarded things to hand the election to Hillary.
>>
>>70676040
well based solely on the fact no one, even his children, like him, he has to be
>>
>>70671095
/pol/ was right, there was a post yesterday that said he'd defend cruz and look what happened
>>
>>70676295
he's not liked personally but there is nothing anti-establishment about him

name on policy
>>
>>70676258
This is what you cuckservatives always do. You accuse all of us of being underaged, and claiming this our first election. I mean what am I supposed to say that?

It is something new, you're just wrong. This election cycle has been like no other I've ever seen, and I voted for Bush once, McCain, and Romney. I will not vote for Ted Cruz. It is dramatically different this time from _our perspective_ not yours. You see it as same as always. Many of us don't. Many of us see this as a watershed and a breaking point.

I'm not going to play along this time. The old "But the Democrats are so much worse" scare tactic is going to be less effective this time, like anything that is administered in consecutive doses.

Like I said, we'll just have to wait and see. I think you'll be surprised.
>>
>>70670465
if Trump isnt the nominee im not voting come november.

>>70676295
no one likes him because he's a fucking maple spic but in no way is he anti establishment
>>
>>70670465
He is an establishment fagservative. He wants to play golf and drink cognac with these guys and bitch about all the stuff President Hillary is doing.
>>
File: 1460259634056.jpg (36 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
1460259634056.jpg
36 KB, 1024x608
>>70671095

Poor cruz the victim
the anti-establishment rebel is just treated sooo badly
>>
>>70676546

Trump currently has what, 30% of the vote? I can be very generous and say half of those people are going to sit out of the election and it still wouldn't matter. Most of his supporters are white men and the GOP already has that demographic locked down.

It's simply just not going to matter in the end. I've seen polls a while back that confirmed that most Trumps supporters are going to vote for whoever the GOP nominate anyway, that's why a Trump independent run would be campaign suicide.
>>
>>70676258
This situation is a bit different than Ron Paul though. People have their hopes up higher this time. It will probably be stolen from Trump but people won't completely forget.
>>
>>70675797
Like with Romney?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>70671095
>use Cruz to stop trump
>Cruz isn't a natural born citizen
>put stooge in cruz's place
Now the GOPe won't look like bad guys "hey we wanted Cruz to run but it's unconstitutional "
>>
>>70671366
That's why I like Alex jones.he's been all in for trump.call him crazy I don't care he's the only one not shilling for the establishment.ohh and Michel savage is Damn good as well.
>>
>>70674283
No. Colorado has not been doing the same thing since 2000. Until this year they were taking straw polls and at least having a semblance of tying the will of the people to the party vote. They changed the rules this year to specifically keep outsiders out.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28700919/colorado-republicans-cancel-2016-presidential-caucus-vote

Even the former COGOP chair recognizes it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/11/former_co_gop_chair_message_were_sending_is_your_vote_doesnt_matter_and_your_voice_doesnt_count.html

Cruz didn't cheat. He played within the rules. The GOPe is cheating by changing the rules and pretending the people have a voice.
>>
>>70677149
Trump has more than 30% of the vote. He has closer to 40%, and depending on the state, more than that. It's the electoral college that matters. Nationalists sitting out is going to hurt the establishment selection in some swing states. Also, there are non-Trump supporters who will be upset by this too, who will sit out. This isn't as partisan as the establishment voters want to make it seem. There people who hate Trump, but don't want to see him beaten in this manner. They do exist.

And let's face it, the Republican candidate, whether it's Trump or an establishment candidate, needs every vote he can muster. The GOP can't afford to sideline millions of voters. But they know that. They're not expecting to win, they just want to protect their down ticket and keep their Congressional majority. You're the one being played for a sucker by them.
>>
File: 1459442059162.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1459442059162.gif
2 MB, 425x481
I say it is time for war.
I summon Baal to use meme magic to destroy Limbaugh and his career along with Beck and Levin
>>
>>70677442

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/states/colorado

http://politics.nytimes.com/election-guide/2008/results/states/CO.html

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P04/CO-R.phtml

Notice anything? IT'S THE EXACT SAME PROCESS.
>>
File: 1460322637556.png (641 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
1460322637556.png
641 KB, 680x649
>>70671095

>Yeb #rekt
>Trump JFK'D
>Bernie heart attacked
>Cruz sacrificed

G-guess Hillary is the only candidate goys :^)
>>
>>70677665
Except for the straw poll which positions delegates in line with the will of the people which was removed for this election. Yes exactly the same.
>>
>>70677881

Okay let's bring up straw polls. They had Trump sitting in 3rd in Colorado, that's means the results likely would have been the exact same if they had a vote.
>>
>>70678029
THERE WAS NO STRAW POLL THIS CYCLE YOU STUPID FAGGOT. PAY ATTENTION.
>>
>>70678131

I'm talking about unofficial straw polls taken at caucus sites.
>>
>>70675797
>This happens every election cycle. A candidate loses and his supporters whine and say they're not going to vote, nobody gives a fuck.

And the GOP keeps losing because of it! They are throwing the election AGAIN.
>>
>>70676679

Pretty much. Rush was physically present at the Gang of 8 bullshit but chose to never make it public until he was outed as having been to the actual meetings, so no matter how "impartial" he may seem at times, he's still in the establishment's back pocket. Rush's struggle is that of Cruz, how to pretend you're an "outsider" to please your fans without actually making your handlers angry at you. Pure establishment faggotry, all of it.
>>
>>70678579

They're losing because you guys let a joke candidate play for too long. Now he's falling apart because his campaign is so disorganized, it's almost like he didn't plan to make it this far into the process. I would have more respect for him if that's the case because if not that would mean he's woefully incompetent.
>>
>>70678257
You mean the one Facebook poll?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.