[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are the majority of child molesters white ? it's be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2312.jpg (24 KB, 306x355) Image search: [Google]
2312.jpg
24 KB, 306x355
why are the majority of child molesters white ?
it's because the jewws ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGXvUi2aWTs
>>
>>70669386
There are more nig Chomos that Whites. In fact Nigs will dick anything. It's just that white Chomos sell papers due to the narrative.
>>
>>70669386
Why did you use a picture of that guy? Isn't he the one that shot his Puerto Rican neighbors for not speaking English?
>>
>>70669573
he was a child molester as well.
>>
>>70669478
>chomo
>>
File: 1457216484080.jpg (69 KB, 501x587) Image search: [Google]
1457216484080.jpg
69 KB, 501x587
>>70669478
oh, so there's a conspiracy, why dont you tell me more good guy?
>>
>>70669386

Nice try you hopeless loser.

Blacks are significantly more likely to be a sex offender, and when they commit sex offenses they are more than twice as likely to use violence.

Whites are the least likely out of all the races to commit sex offenses.

http://docs.rwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1036&context=fcas_fp
>>
I don't think that there's a substantial over-representation of whites in child molestation. But it is slightly higher than average if I do recall correctly.

The thing is, most people in the country are white, and when blacks do this stuff their faces aren't plastered all over the news. So yes, Jews do have a hand in it.

There's not much else to say about this, I think you were trying to be a "da jooz XD" troll but you didn't realize that many of us actually put thought into this stuff.
>>
I suspect that since white pedophiles are usually obviously creepy and scummy. Niggers are always obviously creepy and scummy.
>>
Japan is literally an island full of pedophiles.
>>
File: 38039768.jpg (52 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
38039768.jpg
52 KB, 297x365
>>70670051
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70669386
You mean based on that NBC show? Because niggers and shitskin childmolesters don't use the internet to groom a kid. That requires a mid-long term thought process.
Niggers break into a house, use violence, fuck shit up, molest the kids, molest the mother and maybe the father too and then they slaughter them. That's why you don't see them in those shows.

Also white bus drivers don't organize boys rape fests in their home countries as part of their culture. Or organized gangrapes.

Whites, in the other hand, use their intellect and try to get the kid's approval. It's still filthy but not as violent.

The roof of my mouth really hurts now. This was a sharpy bait.
>>
>>70671638
Also nigger culture has that "don't snitch" shit beat into their heads, so it's less likely to be reported when it happens to a family member or friend.
>>
>>70669386
Well catch a predator was filmed in the US which is predominantly white so most of the people should have been white. There was also quite a lot of Indians on catch a predator. Indians are a very small % of the total US population. According to catch a predator, Indians are proportionately more likely to be a child molester.

Also catch a predator only looks at people who are looking to meet girls off the internet and children who are molested by a stranger they met off the internet makes up like .05% of children who are molested.

Either way, the US is 62% non Hispanic white so all crimes should be committed by more whites than anyone else. You have to account for what % of total population each race is when you are looking at those stats.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.