[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A coup d'état is underway. What will you do about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 2048x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 2048x1390
A coup d'état is underway. What will you do about this? Gut-check time, gentlemen.
>>
Cruz is working the establishment, and will hand his delegates to Trump
>>
>>70668421
what makes you think that?
>>
>>70668421
This thought occurred to me.
I mean, Cruz is slimy as the next, and he's got to realize that the G.O.P. is just gonna shaft him once he gets them the brokered convention.
>>
>>70668507

What about Cruz is anti establishment?

He has Neil Bush working for him, his whore wife is a CFR stooge, Goldman Sachs seems to be everywhere he goes, etc, etc, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 1155x1155
>>70668764
His wife works for Goldman-Sachs...
>>
Convention roles around. Cruz gets on podium. "If Trump nominates me Supreme Court justice I will turn over my delegates."

Thanks Ted. Now you can go somewhere we would prefer nothing gets done.
>>
it's time to revolt
>>
What exactly happened?

How did cruz win the state without anyone voting?

Has it always been that way?
>>
>>70669022

I knew that, but they seem to be involved in everything he does. From home loans to Senate campaigns.

I'm sure he's just a loyal customer. Canadians are like that.
>>
If they try this in one more state, the GOP won't even make it to the convention.
>>
File: shredding.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
shredding.webm
3 MB, 853x480
They're not just playing with matches, they're soaking them in gasoline.

They're going to piss off millions of people once this gets really out there. People are going to finally see there is no democracy. The illusion will be shattered.
>>
I've been ready to go for years. I'm just waiting for everybody else to be ready.
>>
It is time for action. Personal action. Collective action. I left the Republican party today and registered as an independent. I am talking with some folks on social media about getting together in Cleveland and perhaps in some of the next primary states to protest. Since it has become very clear that FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck are #NeverTrump members (Levin and Beck have outright said so), I will no longer watch or listen to their shows.

More needs to be done.
>>
>>70668421
>hand his delegates

That's not how it works.
>>
>>70671490

Cruz is in it to win it. He isn't going to back Trump at this point. I believe the rule is that a candidates pledged delegates are bound to him by law, and if that candidate drops out and formally pledges his support for another candidate, his delegates are then bound to that other candidate. Cruz is never going to plunge his support for Trump now that the GOP establishment has made him so many promises and offerings.
>>
>>70668363
Bit like how we change prime ministers...
>>
And what do you suggest we do? That's righ. Nothing but bitch on the Internet. I'm ready for happening but it will never happen. You will bitch cry and moan. You'll make a petition on change.org and go back to /pol/ trying to be edgy. Many /pol/lacks will sign it and nothing will change.
Why? We've gone too far as a nation. Any talk of fighting back is met with "nice to see you Mr. FBI" and any action will be intercepted by the FBI or another alphabet soup agency. Our republic is a sham and there is nothing to do about it unless hundreds of thousands rise at once. Which will never happen. It would be infiltrated by the government in the early planning stages and spun as a white supremacist group with ties to McVeigh's contacts or some shot like that.
Welcome to the redpill. You see the pilot pushing forward the throttle while nose diving to the deck and there's nothing you can do but watch.
>>
>>70675094

What is there to do about it? A few internet cucks are gonna throw an uprising because they don't get their way? Yeah, that'll turn out great. Fact is this is how our system works, and no one's gonna take you seriously when you bitch about it now cause "waaaah I REALLY REALLY want trump to win!" No one gets followers like that.
>>
>>70668363
You remember all those democrats being pissed off when scotus ended the florida recount in 2000 and handed the presidency to george w?

This is what that felt like.

>PAYBACKS A BITCH, MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>70675343
That was kind of my point.
>>
>>70675675
> connecting dots that aren't there.
>>
File: 175844725[2].jpg (43 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
175844725[2].jpg
43 KB, 970x646
How is this a fucking coup you fucking morons? By definition a coup is illegal. There are no laws governing how a private political party should operate. How a non-government owned political party operates its completely up to the party leaders. They can do whatever the fuck they want. They can change the rules whenever they want, nominate whoever they want. Don't like it? Don't vote for them in November. I can't believe how so many people have absolutely no grasp of even basic components of the US political system.
>>
>>70668363
The establishment isn't just the GOP its the democrats too. They are willing to toss out the GOP to keep power. A "third party" will rise up and assuage a number of the disenfranchised and those who hold out won't have the ability to project enough power to do anything. Face it the establishment won't die with out being killed and everyone is too busy fighting among themselves to do that.
>>
>>70676006
Not connecting dots, asshole, comparing relative feeeeeels between dems n you trump jaggoffs

>Suck it, pal-o
>>
>>70668223

We can start the fire, here.
>>
>>70676006
But please cry some more, the cable's out n i could use a laff
>>
RICO lawsuit against the GOP? All it takes is one charge!!!!!
>>
>>70669467
We are America mate. You expect anything less? We are a Banana Republic.
>>
>>70668421
There are no English words for the kind of denial you live in
>>
Any candidate like Trump could easily run third party. Trump choose to run republican to gain legitimacy as the nominee of one of the most trusted parties who have spend over a hundred years building up their reputation and influence.

You want to be the REPUBLICAN nominee? Well then you have to play be republican rules. Nothing is preventing Trump from running third party. Trump wants all the benefits of a mainstream party without agreeing to any of their rules. You have to pick one.
>>
>>70676303

This needs to happen
>>
How fucked are the laws in which a situation like this could happen in the first place? In Canada, our electoral system has gotten a lot of flack as of late and the Libs have promised to change it but compared to the America's Bizzaroland it's as democratic as Plato's cock.

R I O T
>>
itt: some alt-right faggots from Orange County looking to get their shit pushed in by the us military

>inb4 muh they on teh side of meme-emperor!

Then pick a hard target and begin the war you spineless utterly IMPOTENT plebs.
>>
>>70676234

>dress like terrorists
>stand in a parking lot

That's an American tier protest I guess. Good job.
>>
>>70676660

There are no laws in the US that tell a political party how to operate. That would be corrupt as shit. This not a government election. It is an election run by the Republican party. They could choose at any time not to have an election at all. The government cannot force a political party to have elections a certain way.
>>
>>70676185
If what you say is true you and the ones like you are cuck supremos. Congratulations faggot
>>
>>70676576
GET IT STRAIGHT, ASSHOLE. THE DEADLINW FOR TRUMP TO FILE PETITION W SIGNATURES TO RUN INDEPENDENT PASSED IN MARCH. PLEASE LEARN ABOUT THE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU POST STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS
>>
>>70670778
why were you watching and listening to those shows in the first place?

i would insult you but you openly acknowledged being a fox news viewer and i cant really come up with anything more creative to insult you with
>>
>>70676035
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
So what's stopping them from cancelling all other primaries and just handing it over to Rato?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.