[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else live in Massachusetts? Boston specifically? Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: massachusetts.jpg (41 KB, 417x328) Image search: [Google]
massachusetts.jpg
41 KB, 417x328
Anyone else live in Massachusetts? Boston specifically?

Holy shit what happened to this place. It used to be a white state with muh european immigrant heritage and now there's niggers EVERYWHERE in Boston and NONE of them work. My rent is ridiculously expensive as well and I live with 3 different people. Also I swear that the women here are like the biggest coalburners in the world I see SO MANY interracial couples on my way to work everyday.

Is this place just a lost cause? I'd pack up and move to the suburbs but I hear that they're having the same problems. Is New Hampshire any better?
>>
>>70667331

Move out to Western Mass, pretty based here desu
>>
>>70667331
Get up to NH
>>
>>70667331
Your state looks like edgy benis.
>>
The people of Boston protested hard against integration in the 60s and 70s. They were defeated and now nogs are everywhere.
>>
>>70667331
why da fuk do you pussys pronounce Worcester as "woostah"? fucking disgusting
>>
>>70667947
I was in Worcester this weekend and people told me its pronounced "Worster"

Did a 360 and left that shithole
>>
my great grandparents left Boston to avoid the Irish. the slide to niggerdom was inevitable.
>>
>>70668324
work with a guy from boston, he is the most miserable fat, lazy, piece of shit i ever met
>>
>>70667879
The Globalists crushed Catholic neighborhoods to destroy their group identity and make them rootless individuals for easy programming. Boston has become like Sweden to a degree with all the multi-cult propaganda and left wing policies.
>>
stay out of NH

>MA sucks, let's move to NH
>hey, why doesn't NH do these things that ruined MA? we demand change
>>
>>70668324
Me too
The the only problem is we ended up in Los Angeles
>>
>>70667331
You're racist
>>
>>70667331
This is why I'm proud that my shot floats down the Merrimack and straight into your state fggt
>>
Most New England cities are trash by the way. There will be a yuppie part of it and some parts with nice restaurants or whatever, but the rest was abandoned long ago. Lots more individual town identities than elsewhere in the country, but look for that to change so they can "equalize opportunities" aka ruin your schools and raise your taxes to pay for inner city programs.
>>
>>70667331
I live in Boston, have my whole life. I don't know what you're talking about, obviously some places kind of suck but it's not exactly black peoples fault. And if you think it's black peoples fault then I would like you to move to Lowell, where I lived for a year. Majority white with a huge population of unemployed people and it's far shittier than Boston. Boston isn't even that diverse, I see European tourists more often than I see degenerate thugs or whatever.
>>
>>70668524
Also the italian town is now like 50% chinese.
>>
>>70669566
Just be glad you don't live in western mass, OP. It's literally worse than the U.S. South because at least the south has their own culture. Western MA is all scene kids stuck in the 2000's and wiggers.
>>
If you think Boston is bad, check out Chelsea, Lawrence, Brockton.
Lawrence is nicknamed "Mogadishu on the Merrimack"
>>
I live in Connecticut so I know your pain.

Just blacks, spics, and now Pajeets everywhere nowadays.

Luckily suburban CT still has a lot of majority white towns, especially western CT.
>>
>>70668727
Got an uncle in Texas telling me about dumb Californians who do the same shit.
>>
>>70667331
Western Mass is best. Suck a cock. Also, yeah, too many moolies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.