[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepare to be BEADED.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: commonwealthed.jpg (56 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
commonwealthed.jpg
56 KB, 500x378
We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

PREPARE TO JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH.
>>
Please kill more niggers
>>
>>70666501
>Amerifats
>Anglo
Good one OP
>>
>>70666501
We even encourage assimilation.

Not bad desu
>>
>>70666501
>UK is the stuck in his ways faggot that gets killed
>US takes over as leader of the group

I wonder if that was intentional?
>>
>>70667456
>>70667866

Australian detected.
Category: ANGLO

You've changed. Your ANGLO-plating, your immigrant implant. They've taken you apart; and they've recreated you in their own image. Hair, garments. But at the core, you are still ANGLO.
>>
>>70666501
This meme is forced desu
>>
>>70667156
originally they were and they are still the majority
you paki cunt
>>
File: Locutus of Anglo.jpg (702 KB, 1274x1050) Image search: [Google]
Locutus of Anglo.jpg
702 KB, 1274x1050
>>70668439
Are you offering yourself to us?
>>
>>70666501
>America
>Anglo

60%, never forget.
>>
File: GERM blood.jpg (128 KB, 758x496) Image search: [Google]
GERM blood.jpg
128 KB, 758x496
>>
>>70669079

Most Americans are descended from German, Ulster Scot, and Irish ancestors. WASPs are a noted minority relegated mostly to New England states, Utah, and Nevada.
>>
File: Romanian-gypsies.jpg (56 KB, 636x406) Image search: [Google]
Romanian-gypsies.jpg
56 KB, 636x406
yes, please come already
>>
File: ANGLO_INDIAN.jpg (128 KB, 2264x1944) Image search: [Google]
ANGLO_INDIAN.jpg
128 KB, 2264x1944
>>70669211
Don't listen to him He's poisoned your thoughts long enough.

>>70669280
Bold words. I've heard them before, from hundreds of races across dozens of countries, since long before you were created. But, now they are all ANGLO.
>>
>>70669924
ETERNAL
>>
>>70669901
You have a disease. You're one of many with this sickness. We want to cure you.

>>70670116
Is it becoming clear to you yet? Look at yourself, standing there, cradling the new flesh I've given you. Is it not beautiful?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.