[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is about to close the deal. >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is about to close the deal.

> Madam President
> HRC in history books
> First Gentleman Bill Clinton
>>
>>70665398

Wait until New York is over to start shilling, faggot
>>
>>70665503

> Clinton leading by 14 points in a state awarding a ton of delegates

It is over.

Sanders will drop out and endorse her after this.
>>
this is what happens when you care more about what the Bernie camp is doing than your own guy. Kudos to the Hillary shills for playing this board and the rest of the internet like a fiddle
>>
>>70666432

Glad you're so confident

April 19th
>>
Whether Bernie gets in or not does not matter at this point. Seems like she is not going to come out of this server thing unscathed. Carelessness is not a good trait to have, and IMO the FBI will give Hillary the type of deal they gave patereus.

Say what you want about it, that it was a "slap on the wrist", it ruined him, and IMO it will ruin her too, you also have this brute forcer guy guccifer chiming in, what he saw. She can not claim ignorance, she's not a kid here. She literally let one of her ambassadors go for doing the same thing, so if its good for that person, why not her?

I'm just saying she is a weak fucking candidate and will lose it for the democratic party, watch. All anyone needs to do is hit her on the server, nafta, her crummy organization that btw who circumvented FOIA requests on, that's another story.

probably the weakest candidate ever in a very long time.
>>
File: 1449576742048.jpg (13 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1449576742048.jpg
13 KB, 444x444
I want Hillary to win just to see Reddit lose its mind.
>>
>>70667072
Don't forget to take out a loan to donate to the Sanders campaign, redditor.
>>
>>70667293
You probably missed this from today.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
>>
>>70667329
but then it's just back to normal after the first week. 4 years of Trump or Sanders is guaranteed hilarity
>>
>>70668391
I meant to primaries of course. Trump will win either case.
>>
>>70668510
Grandpa Trump cannot win against any stable adult, sorry. In fact with him the GOP would lose control of the Senate and the moral upper hand as well. That's why they're trying to stop him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.