[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard Cheney basically ran America for 8 years because Dubya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dick-cheney-smile.jpg (306 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dick-cheney-smile.jpg
306 KB, 2000x1000
I heard Cheney basically ran America for 8 years because Dubya was so dumb. Is this true? Also what does /pol/ think of Cheney?
>>
>>70665296
My ex-gf's aunt was his doctor and confirmed he is Jewish.
>>
>>70665296
It's tough to say how much influence he had, but it's undeniable that he was one of the more powerful VPs in American history. He, with the naive help of a then-bluepilled Powell, was able to put forward the nationbuilding neoconservatism that has made the US hated worldwide.
>>
>>70665296
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70666165
How fucking new are you? This flag posts almost daily.
>>
>>70665296
Such an unalduterated piece of evil shit, his full nervous system will be kept in stasis until Lockheed creates W40K Dreadnaughts.
And then he'll be the first one
>>
Dumb retarded cynicism don't listen to people who say that without evidence
>>
GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>70665296

No, he had help from the energy companies and Rumsfeld
>>
>>70665296
Nah, he was just a major power broker. Just like Rumsfeld.

The real man in charge has always been Soros.
>>
>>70665296
He was only vice president for 4 years so I'm going to say no.
>>
>>70668497
Even in Cancuckistan it is common knowledge amongst the informed that the PM doesn't run the country. The lead puppethead is installed to garner the vote, while the real machine lurks behind the curtains.

Didn't Cheney more or less murder some poor slob underling on a hunting trip? Blew his head clean off? No one likes psychopaths.
>>
>>70668805

You are probably right, he didn't play bush jr like a puppet for KBR, Inc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.