[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who's paid to make Trump-negative posts all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: picture.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
2 KB, 225x225
Ask someone who's paid to make Trump-negative posts all over the internet anything.
>>
Who pays you
>>
>>70664814

How much do you get paid and how do I join?
>>
>>70664814
100% chance you're a taco
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Are you proud of your job?
>>
>>70664814
I am jewish. How do i get this job.
>>
>>70664925
Somebody on paypal. I wont post the email address because I don't want to get in trouble. I guess it might be someone affiliated with Trump's competition like the Democrats, but I don't really care.

>>70664973
I get paid shit, but I need the money. I got the job by responding to a flier posted on a bulletin board on campus. I have to take screenshots and send links and then they pay me after a week. Everything is email.

>>70665004
No but I am part feather indian.

>>70665047
I don't really care about politics enough to be ashamed. I'm probably doing something shitty, I guess.

>>70665120
See above.
>>
>>70665407
>I get paid shit, but I need the money. I got the job by responding to a flier posted on a bulletin board on campus. I have to take screenshots and send links and then they pay me after a week. Everything is email.

Post the flier, hook a brotha out. I'm willing to betray /pol/ for a few shekels, Judas did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70664814
Why are you letting everyone know? Are you still doing it?
>>
>>70665047
Lithuania is literally the new Estonia. Avatarfagging with the same crappy gif all the time.
>>
How big is the dick you suck?
>>
>>70665761
I don't have the flier, but I don't remember a company name on it. It had a girl with a backpack texting on her phone. It said something like, "Inspire new voters right from your phone." I thought it was interesting because it sounded like those voter registration jobs but I could do it without standing outside in front of a grocery store all day.

>>70665827
I thought you guys would find it interesting. By the way, I know you aren't as evil as everyone thinks you are but holy shit nobody I've ever met likes Trump.
>>
It would be faster to write anti-trump post directly than verifying the work of someone doing it.

OP is a lying piece of shit who won't provide concrete proof, because there is none.
>>
>>70666867
so who the fuck voted for him in polls?
>>
>>70667149
none checks the proofs
>>
>>70664814
Anything?
>>
>>70667149

Yeah, I figured it out after his response. Lyin' anon holds the memes up high...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.